Orem Mazda

55 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058

Orem Mazda

by from Orem,UT |

Orem Mazda was an amazing experience! I would highly recommend to anyone interested in a Mazda visiting this dealership!

Great Customer Service!

by from Lehi, UT |

I went to this dealership to look at a used Mazda Cx-9. I was debating to get the the Mazda CX-9 or the highlander but after looking at the cx-9 I fell in love. I got the extended warranty that is fantastic. Tyler and Nicole was awesome! Tyler went over everything on the the car that I had questions with. Chad the finance guy did an awesome job and got me a low interest rate. I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that helped me out!

Great People

by from Provo, ut |

Best buying experience that I have had so far. Tyler hooked me up on a new Mazda cx5, and I absolutely love it! I just moved to Utah and I am not use to the snow?? so the AWD has been awesome to have on those snowy days. Tyler and Nicole was super nice and helpful even after I left the dealership. I didn't know what to expect buying a car in Utah, but they made it painless. Thanks again for everything.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Provo, UT |

I have been looking for a Ford fusion for a while when I came upon one that was at Orem Mazda. I was a little nervous to go through a dealership, but after talking to Jesse I felt a lot better about it. I came in and went for a test drive and really liked it, but I want ready to buy yet because I needed to have my dad come in to check it out with me. I told Jesse that and he didn't try to push me into buying it right then. I felt really good about how I was treated, so I decided to bring my dad back and purchase the car. I got a great deal and now have a great car! Nicole and everyone at the dealership was helpful and nice. I will be going back for sure!

December 31, 2013

We are happy to hear that Jesse took good care of you and didn't pressure you. We love to see that your still really enjoy your fusion! Thank you for the great feed back, if you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask!

They pulled it off the showroom floor!

by from Orem, UT |

Jesse and Josh let us take them on an adventurous test drive where we really were able to experience the vehicle--and the extensive knowledge of our Mazda reps. As prudent buyers, we asked very in-depth, for REAL questions, and we felt we received honest answers. The only car they had that fit our needs was one of their showroom cars. Josh pulled it out of the showroom and into the rain, allowing us to drive the car we really wanted. As most cardealerships, they were hesitant to commit to hard numbers, but we feel they truly wanted to give us the best price.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear that your staff is doing a good job and taking great care of our customers. If there is anything more we can do for you, or provide you with some more information please give us a call. Thanks again,

New Mazda 3!

by from Provo ut |

I just bought a 2014 Mazda 3 and couldn't be more happy with it! There are so many great features and am so happy that I picked the grand touring. I would like to thank Jesse and Nicole for all their help. Jesse was the person that sold me the car and knew all about the features and safety points. I am really glad that I gave Orem Mazda a chance. I am definitely going to be coming back for my next car!

December 31, 2013

Gary, we would like to thank you for the great feed back! The Mazda 3 is a great car with some awesome features! We are happy that our staff could help you out and answer all of your questions. Please let us know if you need anything. Thanks,

Nick M.

by from Orem, UT |

I worked with Spencer M. at Orem Mazda, looking for used Mazda 3 or 6. He worked with me as much as possible to find the one I want. He also helped me to try and get a good deal despite me being a first time buyer. In the end I ended up buying an older Mazda 6 with low miles that has a warranty. He did a very good job and helped me as much as possible. I appreciate it. If you get a chance to go to Orem Mazda, try talking with him first.

December 31, 2013

Nick, Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that Spencer took the time and was able to get you into a car that worked best for you! If you need please let us know. Thanks,

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Provo, Utah |

Josh Hawkes was great in me and my wife's car buying experience. was very helpful in getting the information we needed. i would recommend anyone to him. super cool dude.

Friendly service, helpful people

by from Springville, UT |

I was impressed by the overall buying experience and pleased with the way that everyone worked as a team to make the process seamless and easy.

Great customer service, not pushy!

by from Orem, UT |

Corbin Scott was my sales rep. He worked the whole time on making me happy and getting exactly what I wanted. He didn't push me into something brand new that I didn't want, he just helped me get the used car I liked and enjoyed driving. He was friendly, had a good sense of humor, and made me feel comfortable in the whole buying process (which was a big deal, because I had never bought a car from a dealer before). I would recommend him and a Mazda to any of my friends!