Orem Mazda

Used 855-847-8099 Used 855-847-8099
Service 866-359-7633 Service 866-359-7633

Brilliant Dealership that Cares about the Customer

by from Provo, UT |

I have nothing but high praise for this excellent dealership, both in sales and service. Caring about the customer and providing excellent, beyond-the-expected service and advice is the hallmark of this stand-out dealership. Because I worked with them specifically, I want to single out for special praise Wayne Berglund, head of the Service Department, Montee Menzel, car repair wizard, Rhett Dial, a salesman who cares more about helping customers find the right car than profit margin, and Ty (I'm sorry: I've forgotten your last name, but you know who you are!), whose courtesy and friendliness make being on the sales floor the pleasure it should be instead of the high-pressure atmosphere found at other dealerships. All these gentlemen--and as far as I can tell, everyone who works at Orem Mazda--take quiet pride in their integrity and the fine vehicles they sell and service. Seriously, I would make Orem Mazda your first stop if you're looking for a great car sold and serviced by great people: it sells Mazdas, but it's the Rolls Royce of dealerships!

September 28, 2015

Tim, thank you for this great review! We love to hear how well our dealership is doing and how our staff is doing all they can to help you with the things you need. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know! Thanks again,

Extremely Impressed

by from Orem, UT |

I worked with Nate Speer at Orem Mazda and was so impressed! He was extremely honest, trustworthy, and upfront with the car and his intentions. I felt really comfortable with him and didn't get the feeling of the prototypical, greasy, car salesman. He was open about the fact that I was under no pressure to buy. But even when I was interested, he took the time to educate me on the car and not only sold the car, but sold Mazda as a company. I just felt like Nate was a brother and a friend and made me feel comfortable so I wasn't anxious about the experience. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Orem Mazda, specifically Nate Speer.

March 29, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing about our customers experience and how you felt very comfortable. It's great to see that Nate was able to impress you and inform you with all the features. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Well done

by from Orem, UT |

Great service department. They were ready to help me as soon as I pulled up and they got me in and out quickly.

Excellent

by from American Fork |

I was having issues with my mazda 3 and I brought it into your service department and they were able to tell me specifically what was wrong with out telling me all these other bogus issues just to make money. They fixed it quickly and will be returning if I need to in the future.

December 24, 2015

Chad, Thank you for leaving us a great review! We love hearing our service department was able to take care of all your needs. If there is anything else you need, please let us know! Thanks again,

Fantastic Service!

by from Spanish Fork, UT |

Nate Speer did an awesome job at servicing me in the best way. I come from a sales background myself and was really impressed by him and the dealership service. I did not feel anyway pushed to buy, or obligated to lease right at the moment. One of my best experiences in a dealership and Nate represented you and your product incredibly well. I appreciate the service, and encouragement that was given.

December 9, 2015

John, Thank you for the fantastic review! We really appreciate your business and all the kind words given. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Customer for Life

by from Pleasant Grove, UT |

I bought my first car from OremMazda 3 years ago, it was a used Mazda6. After that car began running on it's last legs I came in to purchase a Mazda3 in August and had another great experience, the sales people looked out for our best interest and gave us the best deal possible. After our great experience with my purchase, my wife was in the market for a new vehicle as well so of course we went to OremMazda to look at the new CX-3. We came in and shopped a few times before making our purchase and Nate was very accommodating. He was very patient as we explored other options and when we decided to make our purchase he gave us the best deal possible. Our experience with Nate made us customers for life at OremMazda.

December 5, 2015

Zak, thank you for the fantastic review! We are honored that we have earned you as a customer for life. It is always great to hear about our customers experiences and how they were treated by our team. We are very happy to see that Nate took really good care of you and took the time to show you all the options that you were interested in. If we can do anything else, please let us know. Thanks again,

Great Service

by from Pleasant Grove, UT |

Nate Speer was great to work with! Nate answered all my questions, was very professional and went above and beyond to help me. I will definitely go back to Nate in the future!

December 5, 2015

Danica, we are thrilled to hear that Nate was able to take such good care of you and could do all he could to help. If there is anything you need, please let us know.

Opinion if dealership changed for good

by from West Jordan |

Best experience I've ever had buying a car! Nate was amazing! Most helpful, least pushy salesmen I've ever seen/heard of!

December 3, 2015

Cory, its great to hear you had a good experiences with Nate and our dealership. Let us know if you need anything else.

Finally a nice experience

by from Sandy, Utah |

After reading the reviews I thought I would try this dealership. I am not ready to purchase yet but I wanted to be able to see the vehicles and ask questions. I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge that I received. I spoke with Nate and he was very helpful and the person that I plan to purchase with. It's nice to have a place to go and not be hounded by used car type of salesman.

December 2, 2015

Thank you for writing us a great review! We are glad that we could live up to what people are saying about us online. We do strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are glad that Nate was able to show you that. If there is anything that you need, please let us know. Thanks again!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!!

by from West Jordan, UT |

I recently visited the Orem Mazda browsing for a car. I am so used to being bombarded by arrogant and inconsiderate salesmen at dealerships but when Nate walked up, I was pleasantly surprised. His demeanor was professional, funny, positive, and helpful! He didn't waste my time with cars I wasn't interested in and he listened to what I had to say!! Thanks Nate!!

December 5, 2015

We are very happy to hear that Nate was able to help you with what you were looking for and listened to what you had to say. We always strive to show our customers we really do care. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.