McDonald Chevrolet

9007 State Rd, Millington, MI 48746

Buying a New Car

by from MIllington, MI |

Fast Friendly service. They made us feel very special. A very positive experience with total satisfaction.

2015 Chevy Silverado

by from Auburn, MI |

Couldn't be more satisfied. Wayne/Kelly/Rob A's to all of you. Thanks again. WD Auburn, MI

2015 Chevy Silverado

by from Auburn, MI |

Couldn't be more satisfied. Wayne/Kelly/Rob A's to all of you. Thanks again. Auburn, MI

It was great! Can't wait to do it again!!

by from Millington, MI |

I will purchase my next vehicle from Jason at McDonald's also!!

service

by from Kingston mi |

Very helpful and understanding the dealership is very clean great customer service will definitely recommend McDonald's

Awesome salesman

by from Davison, mi |

I was very pleased! My salesman, Andy, is awesome and always works hard and quickly to make sure my needs are met.

GM is alive and well!

by from Millington ,Mi |

Meet with Ron Tank on my desires in a new 2014 or 2015 Tahoe. While Ron spent a good deal of time searching for a 2014 that met my specs none quite fit even with possible dealer updates. Ron did find a 2015 that fit the requirements I had outlined and a fair trade on my 2011 Tahoe finds me enjoying my new Tahoe. Very good buying experience. With this kind of service and product GM is alive and well and will be soon creating good headlines in the press.

Excellent associates.

by from Millington, MI. |

I went in for an oil change and also checked on trading in my 2010 Malibu for a 2014 Malibu. If the price and payment are right, we might be doing a deal. I would prefer better pricing on a new vehicle for a valued customer.

Outstanding Buying Experience in 2014

by from Davison, Michigan |

Kelly Blackmer and Wayne Shrontz provided me with "Exception Assistance" through my buying experience. They provided me with Vehicle information, answer all questions and assisted me in the selection of options to fit my new vehicle requirements. My new Silverado Truck Options were very specific to addressing the dreams of my Wife and I traveling across the U.S., Wayne and Kelly made this truck purchase experience happen with a lot of hard work and many hours on their part. Their "Superior Effort" was greatly appreciate by my Wife and I. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchase from Kelly and Wayne. I will continue to drive by other Chevrolet dealers for purchase of future vehicles and of course my vehicles will continue to be serviced at McDonalds Chevrolet, it's a great group of people there. In summary, Kelly and Wayne are "Excellent" and the other team members at McDonalds are the very best. If there are any questions please contact me. C.Greg Young

SPECTACULAR SERVICE!!

by from Millington Michigan |

My sales person Kirt West did a fantastic job for me. I have purchased every car I've ever owned from Kirt. I called him an asked him to start looking for a good used car for me and gave him my budget. He did his magic and put me into a new car for the same money as a used one! My Mother was so impressed with the car that Kirt sold me that she came in and bought one in a different color a few days after I bought mine!! We are both very happy with our new cars! Kirt is an exceptional guy and you are lucky to have him on your staff!