Vigeant's Auto Sales

223 Tanner St, Lowell, MA 01852

Used 888-310-1977 Used888-310-1977

Serving the area since 1985.

Smooth & easy buying experience from start to end!

by from Derry, NH |

This purchase was way too easy! How many people can actually say that about buying a vehicle? I was worried about buying in MA since I live in NH and knew that I did not have the time to make multiple trips, with multiple documents and information. Mark made it super easy and so convenient...not to mention he was very pleasant to work with and kept me posted every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Vigeant's Auto to all!

Jackie

by from Dracut, MA |

I can't say enough about the A+ customer service you get at Vigeant's.

December 11, 2015

Always happy to help. Enjoy the Holidays!

Glad I did business here

by from dracut ma |

My wife and son went down to look at a car. Mark gave her the keys and they took a 2 hr test ride. He then allowed her to take the car to our mechanic for an inspection.The car checked out as stated and we ended up buying the car. My wife stated Mark was very helpful and respectable toward them.

November 24, 2015

Thanks again for your purchase and hope the car servers you well, Mark.

This is the best to go if you need car repairs

by from Dracut |

I was having a problem with my car so I came to Vigeant's to have them look at it. Within an hour they knew what was wrong, had the parts ordered and had me on my way. They repaired it so it's perfect, the cost was so very reasonable and they even washed my car for me. While I was waiting they made sure I was comfortable as well. I would 100% recommend Vigeants to come for car repairs. I also bought my car here 6 months ago and got a really good car with low mileage and a great price as well.

September 25, 2015

Always happy to help. Thanks for your confidence in us, Mark.

" GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING A USED CAR "

by from NEWBURYPORT |

This place is amazing . I will never shop any where else for a car . they are very helpful and friendly and they repair the cars themselves and sell great used cars at fair prices . Save yourself time and aggravation check these guys out.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your confidence & business, best of luck with your new car!

Great Buying Experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I was looking for a used pickup truck for my son as his first vehicle. Another local dealer recommended Vigeant's and said that they had just got a truck in that might fit our needs. The truck looked to be in very good shape for the mileage that it had on it, however I wanted to get it checked out by my mechanic. Mark at Vigeant's had no issues with me doing that. My mechanic came back with a few things that needed to be fixed (ball joints, sway bars, tail light, door latch, etc) and Vigeant's took care of all of those issues. The transaction was very smooth and we feel like we got a good deal on the truck. Overall it was a great buying experience and my son is very happy with the truck.

June 15, 2015

Thanks again and best of luck with the truck!

Awesome Service!

by from Lowell, MA |

I am a college student in Lowell and was looking for something extremely reliable, clean, but not expensive. That's exactly what I got from Vigeant's. This was the first place I looked, and after going to over 12 other used car dealers in the area that day, none compared to Vigeant's. I went back that same day to put a deposit down. Extremely friendly and helpful owners, Ken and Mark. All cars are fairly priced and in good condition. They were even open to taking my old car (2000 Nissan Sentra) as a trade to help lower the price a bit. I ended up getting a 2004 Honda Accord LX for a great deal and I love it! Super clean, absolutely no rust and runs great! Perfect for a college student like myself with a short commute to work/home but still reliable enough to get me to my nursing clinicals as far as Worcester or Boston weekly. Very satisfied with my purchase. Can't thank Vigeant's enough!

May 6, 2015

Thank you, happy to help!

I wish I cam here first when looking for a car

by from Dracut, Mass |

I just bought a 2005 Chrysler Sebring from Vigeants. Buying the car from Vigeants went very smooth. When I looked at the car they gave me the keys and let me go out on my own to test drive the car. Other car dealers won't let you do that but they did. As soon as I brought the car back I knew I was going to buy it. Vigeants is very easy to deal with, no pressure. I got a very good car at an excellent price. I wish I had come here first to look for a car instead of other car dealers. I will definitely recommend this dealer and will use him again in the future.

Couldn't be happier.

by from Dracut,MA |

The car I got was in great condition, so it didn't need any repairs. The price was very reasonable. They had a lot of good quality cars and didn't try to talk me into something I didn't want. They really took the time to know what I was looking for. When I need another car, Vigeants will be the first place I go. I have already told my friends who are looking for a car to go to Vigeants first.

Bought clean affordable used car with confidence

by from Lowell, MA |

I bought a clean and reliable used car at a fair price from this dealer. At no time was I pestered or pressured. Let me go through the car top-to-bottom and in-and-out. The paper work process was simple and easy with no fees. Dealer gave me a straightforward answer with no hesitation to every question I had. Threw in a few extras to ease my concerns. Got a 30 day warranty. Dealer stood behind all his vehicles, this was apparent. Glad I made my purchase there. I would recommend to a friend.