Badger Truck Center

2326 W St Paul Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233

Used 414-321-3100

President at Turner Industries

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

The truck failed upon pick up so Dan stayed over time and the rest of the service crew worked at getting it working properly. Thank you, Colin

RIch Traxel

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Very good work was done. We received the truck in a short time, and all the repairs were completed.

Great Deal

by from Raymond, NH |

We are an upfitter in NH and purchased a cab/chassis for a commercial upfit project. I worked with Matt Dierksmeier, who was excellent. He went out of his way to assist in many ways, including finding a transport company to bring the cab/chassis to NH, at a substantially lower cost. I look forward to doing business with Badger again.

Great service and convenience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I work close by, so Badger is very convenient. With it open early and closing around 7, I can drop my vehicle off on my way in and pick it up after work. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had a nail in my tire, I was able to get it fixed right away!

Great service but need to ditch "no guns" signs.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The "no guns" signs on the doors of the dealership are an insult to law-abiding customers. Milwaukee is not a safe city. To require customers to disarm before they come in the dealership makes no sense. Anyone who would intend ANY harm at all to a business would ignore the silly signs and carry out their crime. Only the law-abiding will respect the signs and be defenseless not just IN the dealership but also walking to-from their vehicle. Furthermore, the de-facto course of action for people when they go to a business that has "no guns" signs is to leave the gun in their vehicle. Well if someone is dropping off their vehicle for service, they can't leave the gun in their vehicle because they are leaving that with the dealership. If they are taking a cab or UBER of having someone pick them up there is NO WAY to comply with your signs. I would have to leave my gun in the car, LOCK the car, go in, check in with the service desk, give them the keys, and then have someone from the service desk follow me back out to the car after checking in so they could unlock the car so I could get my gun and leave. Its literally impossible to comply with the signs without having staff come out to my vehicle with the keys and let me retrieve my gun before I leave.

RIch Traxel

by from Franklin, WI |

Very good service. No complaints. Staff is very easy to work with and always get our trucks done correctly and on time.

Out of town oil change

by from Chicago, IL |

Kind and professional team. The layout was confusing to me at first, but everything went well.

Not sure what you are looking for here.

by from Butler, WI |

Appointment was on time and service was fast. Service desk was friendly and helpful.

Manager

by from Milwaukee, wi |

They do such an excellent job explaining work needed to me and has a comfortable environment too.