JapanDrift.net

JapanDrift.net

1951 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 866-490-4313

A better way to buy your next car!

A Pleasure to work with

by from Greenville, TX |

Went to view several particular vehicles. I had to drive a long distance through traffic to get there, and consequently arrived late in the day, but Ken stayed well beyond their stated closing time to give us time to test drive and evaluate all the cars we wanted. He was low-key and low-pressure. While we did not purchase a car that day, I would not hesitate to return and do business when I am again in the market for a used car.

Straightforward Car Purchase

by from Plano, TX |

I purchased a used Toyota and they were totally straightforward during the sale. No pressure tactics were used, just clear communication in answering my questions. I appreciated the space to make a decision that was right for me.

Nice place for car shopping

by from Dallas, TX |

I would highly recommend them for their hard work and good customer services. The employees were very helpful and I was fully satisfied with my transaction with them. They were not annoying like other dealers and it took only 15minutes to finish the whole transaction.

Easy to work with

by from Dallas, TX |

Everyone at Japandrift was easy to work with. They were friendly and very knowledgeable about the car we were buying and they gave us a great price. I bought 1999 Mitsubishi and no problem at all except some scraches. There were no high pressure tactics used at all. Very straight forward and honest. I will certainly go back for our next car purchase.

I will highly recommend to my friends!

by from Arlington, TX |

I was searching for a used Odyssey for a while. While in my search I found a 2002 in the lot at Japandrift. This car is exactly what my husband and I were looking for!! The attention to us by them through the whole procecss was outstanding!! These guys know what they're doing! I will highly recommend these team to all my friends. Thanks for your help through the process, and treating us like you wanted to help us getting the best deal possible!!

Good price

by from Arlington, TX |

Good price, if you are looking for cash cars. Their cars were pretty clean.

Great experience!!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I recently purchased a civic and it was a pleasure doing business with them for the second time. They were very professional and great to work with. There is no sales pressure with them and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a used vehicle!

Easy purchase

by from Bedford, TX |

I wanted to buy a used car for my son. He wanted to get a Honda so we went to Japandrift.net. They have so many it took us a long time to decide which one to get. He got a coupe which is sporty and the buying process was very easy.