Bobby Rahal Lexus

Service 866-934-3724

Welcome to Bobby Rahal Lexus

Best Service Ever

by from York, PA |

I just bought my third Lexus from Bobby Rahal and my second from George Ahrondakis. As I am technologically-challenged, I appreciated the time George took to explain the new technology to me and walk me through each step. I live in York and and also appreciate that someone will pick up my car and leave me a loaner when it is time for service. The entire staff is polite, friendly and helpful. Customer satisfaction is key, and I will continue to come to Bobby Rahal Lexus for my new cars.

Dealership

by from Sunbury, PA |

Tina Bohn is a true professional and it was a pleasure dealing with her.

Great experience!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Great first time experience with Bobby Rahal Lexus. Sales consultant Ron Stine was great to work with and very helpful in the process. I would definitely recommend!

Wonderful experience..in and out.

by from Carlisle, PA |

Saw an immaculate car listed on their used vehicle inventory and priced very well. Went in, was quickly provided a salesman, tested the car, and best part...was not pressured at all to make a deal. Thought about it overnight and sealed the deal the next day. The process was one the best I've had in buying a car in the last 10 years. Highly recommended.

Lexus purchase

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I searched the entire U.S. online for the Lexus I wanted with the right price, features and mileage. When I decided on the car I wanted I contacted Jason Smith at Bobby Rahal Lexus. We agreed to a price for my trade in and a price for the new car via the phone and email. Jason was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Once we agreed on everything I drove the 1200 miles from Tulsa, Oklahoma to Bobby Rahal Lexus. Once I arrived the car was in immaculate condition. The buying process was very simple as there were no last minute "surprises" or changes to our agreement. Jason then took the time to demo all of the features on my Lexus and answered all of my questions. He followed up with me several times on my drive home to make sure everything was meeting my expectations and assuring me I could call his cell phone anytime I had questions. This was a very pleasant buying experience. I would recommend Jason and Bobby Rahal Lexus to anyone who is looking for a new or used Lexus.

Outstanding Service

by from Cresson, PA |

Bill Hartman made my daughter's first car purchase a great experience. We gave him our budget and requirements and he got us an amazing deal that we simply could not pass up. We did not start her car buying process looking at Lexus, but we are extremely pleased that we decided to give Bobby Rahal a look. Bill was honest and respectful and took all the time she needed to ensure she was comfortable with the purchase as well as the car's equipment. We will be returning to see Bill when it is time for my next car purchase!

Outstanding Service

by from Cresson, PA |

I could not be more satisfied with my experience with Bobby Rahal Lexus, and in particular our salesman, Bill Hartman. We were not intending to purchase a Lexus, but could not pass up the amazing deal we received. Bill made my daughter's first car purchase a very relaxed and pleasant experience. We shared with him our intended budget and requirements and he did all of the work, we just showed up to sign and drive away! We will be recommending the dealership, and more specifically Bill, to our friends and family.

Great Service!!

by from Newville, PA |

I cannot say enough about my experience at Bobby Rahal Lexus! I'm one happy girl! Bill Hartman was top notch and I now am driving my dream car! Thank you Bill and Rahal for truly making this a superb experience. I knew all there was to know about the features in my car and the benefits from buying from Rahal when I drove away!!

Great Cars, awsome salespeople

by from Myerstown, Pa |

This was our first time at Bobby Rahal Lexus and our experience was by far, the best car shopping experience we have ever had. Great selection, and our salesman Dave Smith went out of his way to show us many cars and explain everything with out pressuring was. We will definitely will go back there next time we are in the market for a new or used car!

Repeat customer

by from Lancaster Pa |

What are the essential qualities one looks for when making a purchase. I believe the interaction with salespeople gets the highest consideration. When you make contact with a person like Dave Snyder you gain a sense of trust that he will be fair and do his utmost to make your purchase one that you will feel a pleasant experience. I have purchased 5 Lexus from this salesperson including one for my daughter since the year 2000. Everytime he has gone the extra mile to make sure we have what we want and 100% completely satisfied with our purchase. When I enter the dealership I ask for him by name and when he is not there the other salespeople make sure that he knows to get in touch. I can only that if all sales were like this it would be a lot more difficult to make a purchase. Thanx again Dave you've done a fantastic job for us

Rahal Lexus

by from Dalmatia, PA |

In all our dealings with Rahal Lexus we have never been pressured into buying or "settling" for something other than what we really wanted. All staff are pleasant and courteous, from Sales to Service and everything in between.