Bobby Rahal Lexus

Service 866-934-3724 Service 866-934-3724

Welcome to Bobby Rahal Lexus

Best Service Ever

by from York, PA |

I just bought my third Lexus from Bobby Rahal and my second from George Ahrondakis. As I am technologically-challenged, I appreciated the time George took to explain the new technology to me and walk me through each step. I live in York and and also appreciate that someone will pick up my car and leave me a loaner when it is time for service. The entire staff is polite, friendly and helpful. Customer satisfaction is key, and I will continue to come to Bobby Rahal Lexus for my new cars.

Excellent facilities great people

by from Harrisburg Pa |

Always great service and good people. Sales people are helpful. Take the time and enjoy the process.

December 30, 2015

We appreciate the good review! We thank you for choosing Bobby Rahal Lexus! Enjoy your new car. Team Rahal

Our Lexus Experience

by from Harrisburg,Pa. |

We were very impressed with our first Lexus experience. Our salesperson, Dave Smith did a through job explaining the components of the ES350 as well as the finance options available to us. He is very Personable and treated us with the upmost respect. This gentlemen is a True Professional. He knows his product, dealership and has empathy for his customers. We did business with him in the past and will continue in the future. Thank you Mr. Smith and Bobby Rahal Lexus. John & Mary Ellen O.

Great Buying Experience

by from York, PA |

This is my second Lexus and the first time purchasing a car from Bobby Rahal Lexus - Fantastic! From start to finish this was the best car buying experience I have ever encountered. Ron Stine did an absolutely great job in working with me and providing me with the information I needed to make an educated decision. This guy knows his product and it is apparent that he truly enjoys his work. He is a consummate professional! I will be recommending Ron Stine and Bobby Rahal Lexus to all of my friends.

We love Lexus!

by from Northumberland PA |

This is the 2nd RX350 that we bought from Rahal of Mechanicsburg. There are other closer dealerships but this is where we felt most comfortable. We live 1 1/2 hours away so we couldn't just pop into the dealership when we had questions. Ed Woolford was very prompt and knowledgeable in returning my "many" phone calls. He was very forthright about what packages and colors were more readily available and which might take longer to acquire. He made this a very positive experience.

December 30, 2015

I knew what I wanted and Dave Smith got it for me!

by from York, PA |

Dave Smith is fantastic and also a good experience dealing with him. He knew what I wanted and got it for me. Highly recommend him. Process was smooth and easy.

December 20, 2015

Exceptional sales consultant

by from Lebanon, PA |

It was an experience dealing with Bobby Rahal . A positive one to say the least. Sales consultant was very professional and took his time to explain everything about the car once we received it. We will definitely recommend Bobby Rahal for your new car. It was a pleasure doing business with them and will continue to do so for many years to come. Thank you Jason Smith for the help you offered, your knowledge and the professionalism. It was our first Lexus, we are extremely happy to own one and hopefully just the beginning. Regards,

December 20, 2015

Bobby Rahal Lexus at Mechanicsburg,

by from Tyrone, Pa |

This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. We had a two and half hour drive, to the dealership and the first thing we were offered were refreshments. After we purchase our car, we were given a gift certificate to a local restaurant to get lunch, while our new car was being washed. I have never had a car dealership buy me lunch. Ron Stine was so nice to work with, no hassles, just good service. He explained all of the cars features and could not of done enough for us, even offer us water or soda for the trip home. We were treated like royalty. I would go back to this dealer again. Car was purchase at a fair price and even gave us some some parting gifts. The most I ever got at a dealership was a key chain. Great place to buy a car, first time in my life, I felt, I got a good deal.

December 7, 2015

We appreciate the good review for Ron Stine and Bobby Rahal Lexus. We thank you for choosing Bobby Rahal Lexus! Enjoy your new car. Team Rahal

Best Sales and Service

by from York, PA |

Worked with Sam Garisto. This is my third Lexus - 2 GS's and now an RXh. Best cars on the road. Bobby Rahal is the only place I need to go for everything auto. Love working with them and would recommend them highly to anyone interested in Lexus.

November 29, 2015

Excellent Agency

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Ty Moore is a very knowledgeable and friendly salesperson. The agency itself is excellent, as my wife has had a Lexus from them since 2009.

November 18, 2015

We appreciate the good review for Bobby Rahal Lexus Sales Consultant Ty Moore. We thank you for choosing Bobby Rahal Lexus! Team Rahal.