Bobby Rahal Lexus

Service 866-934-3724

Welcome to Bobby Rahal Lexus

Best Service Ever

by from York, PA |

I just bought my third Lexus from Bobby Rahal and my second from George Ahrondakis. As I am technologically-challenged, I appreciated the time George took to explain the new technology to me and walk me through each step. I live in York and and also appreciate that someone will pick up my car and leave me a loaner when it is time for service. The entire staff is polite, friendly and helpful. Customer satisfaction is key, and I will continue to come to Bobby Rahal Lexus for my new cars.

Used Car Transaction

by from State College, PA |

My wife and I just purchased a 2013 Lexus ES350 from Bobby Rahal. We worked with Ed Woolford. Ed was very professional and he made the transaction easy. Because we live in State College and the dealership was a little shorthanded on a busy Saturday, Ed offered to deliver the car to us which he did personally. Overall the purchasing experience was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend Ed and this dealership to anyone.

First Time Lexus Owner

by from Carlisle, PA |

Ed Woolford sold me the car and took the time out to answer my questions. I appreciated the time Ed took to explain the new technology to me and walk me through each step. His customer service was excellent, and he has a friendly rapport with people. I am pleased to know that I can either drop my car off for service and get a loaner, or that someone will pick my car up and leave me a loaner. The entire staff is polite, friendly and helpful. Great customer satisfaction.

PERFECT FIT

by from Lebanon, PA |

When my husband I came to Bobby Rahal Lexus in Mechanicsburg we were just looking at our options, no plans to purchase. After a test ride in a new RX 350 with salesman Dave Smith, and a tour around the showroom, we left that night purchasing a certified pre-owned RX 350. Dave helped us make a decision relatively quickly as he told us of the benefits of the pre-owned and how it fit into our current situation for purchasing at this time period. He put us at ease and made us feel special from the moment we walked through the doors. This is our 2nd dealing with a Bobby Rahal dealership and the first for Lexus and I am very impressed with the professionalism, friendliness and passion for what they do , not only from our salesman, Dave Smith (who I would highly recommend), but everyone we have met throughout our process. I look forward to a long relationship with Bobby Rahal Lexus.

Outstanding sales professionalism

by from Gettysburg, PA |

I just purchased a GX460. Ron Stine offered the right level of information and recommendations to make sure I got the Lexus that suited me best.

Fabulous Service, Over the top Professionalism

by from Mechanicsburg, Pennysylvania |

I just purchased my 6th Lexus from Bobby Rahal Lexus in Mechanicsburg. They are the best from the sales department to the service department. Would not go anywhere else. I love my Lexus and the attention to detail that this organization provides.

One more time!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Our 2015 Lexus ES has been in the family for a week. And we feel like family when Ed Woolford takes care of us for a new vehicle. This is at least the sixth Lexus we have had from Rahal. Ed makes the delivery process very easy and so thorough with his years of experience and knowledge. He is so easy to work with and professional at the same time.

RAHAL = QUALITY

by from MYERSTOWN, PA |

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND SALEMAN TO ANYONE. WILL BE BACK TO LOOK AT NEXT VEHICLE WE PLAN TO PURCHASE.

Great Dealership

by from Duryea, Pa |

Great vehicles and great customer service from the Internet manager to my salesman, Jason Smith and the finance dept. They are also willing to negotiate on price and actually gave me a price $100 below what I offered. I was supplied a carfax and a rundown on the 161 point check that was done by the service dept. The car also had a new tune-up and oil change and expert detailing. The car was everything that was advertised and then some and in beautiful condition. The dealership itself is everything you would expect a Lexus dealership to be. From the spotless showroom to the flat screen tv, Keurig, cold drinks and snacks in the waiting area everything was top notch. From test drive to signing I was out of the lot with my new car in less than 3 hours. I would highly recommend Bobby Rahal Lexus to anyone looking for a quality car and a staff that is friendly and helpful in every aspect of auto sales. Five stars all around.

Responsive

by from Columbia, MD |

I was interested in some certified used Lexus. My inquiries were well handled. I planned on making the trip but saw a BMW that I fell in love with and bought.

Great Service

by from Lancaster Pa |

This is my second Lexus and I like it even more than the one I bought five years ago. Ed Woolford was our salesman for both cars and was very easy to work with. Would recommend the dealership and Ed to anyone looking to buy a new car. Great experience.