Bobby Rahal Lexus

Service 866-934-3724

Welcome to Bobby Rahal Lexus

FEELING LIKE WE GOT A GOOD DEAL

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We just purchased our fifth vehicle from Bobby Rahaul Lexus and we are completely satisfied with the professional way George Arhondakis assisted us and answered our questions. The kindness that was shown us was greatly appreciated. The way we are treated, and the quality if the car, we do feel that we got a good deal.

Buying a car from Bobby Rahal. Good experience

by from Wellsville, PA 17365 |

I purchased a pre owned Lexus from George Seeger at Bobby Rahal last week. Buying a car is my least favorite thing however George made it easy. From the time I walked in the door of the dealership everyone I met was polite, friendly and professional. It was a very good experience and George is excellent at what he does. I would recommend George Seeger and Bobby Rahal Lexus to anyone wanting to purchase a car.

Lexus SUV

by from York PA |

Excellent staff and clean dealership. Purchased there before and will again.

2015 RX305 - Bobby Rahal Lexus

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

What a great Experience! Dave Snyder is one class act. This will be the third Lexus I have purchased through Dave at Bobby Rahal Lexus. They are second to none when it comes to taking care of their customers. Lexus Quality????? I have owned Lexus for 12+ years now. The quality and dependability is outstanding. Total of 250,000 miles with no problems with any of the vehicles. 160K on my first RX 300 never one problem other than routine maintenance. 80K on the second, never one problem and it still drives like new. I traded the 2013 RX with 26K for a 2015 RX. Both cars are a dream to drive. I drive about 20-25K per year. Excellent Vehicles!

Fred & Patty V

by from Stewartstown PA |

Great Dealer. Just bought a new RX350, and they beat the prices in Towson, MD. Worth the drive for us! Our salesman was very professional and knowledgeable! Thanks!!

Two Happy Campers!!

by from Mount Joy, PA |

We just brought home our newest Lexus (we already have a 2009 ES-350 and traded a 2002 ES-300 toward the 2014). What an unbelievable car! The people at Bobby Rahal Lexus in Mechanicsburg, PA, specifically Barney Smith, were wonderful to deal with and provided a smooth transition and purchase for us. We could not be happier. If you're looking for a Lexus -- or any other car -- you should definitely try this dealership. We are delighted we did.

Another great experience

by from Manheim, Pa |

We just purchased our 5th Lexus from Ed Woolford at Bobby Rahal Lexus in Mechanicsburg. The entire experience was simply outstanding. Ed is an excellent salesman and I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a Lexus. He's a major asset to the Bobby Rahal group.

Bobby Rahal Lexus Mechanicsburg

by from Enola, PA |

The Sales and Service departments at Bobby Rahal Lexus Mechanicsburg are the best. George A. & Tom S. recently assisted me with the purchase of a 2014 RX350. They were extremely knowledgeable about the product and fair with the sale. This was my 3rd purchase from this dealership and I will continue to do business there.

Buying Experience

by from Chambersburg, Pa |

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Bobby Rahal. Both experiences were outstanding.George A. the salesmen was very professional.I plan on purchasing a third vehicle in 2015 & will purchase from George at the dealership.Other dealerships should take a course on how to run a car dealership in a highly professional manner.

Great Salesman - Ed Woolford

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

We worked with Ed Woolford and he was a pleasure to deal with. Ed was very friendly and easy to deal with. We had told Ed that we hated the dealing part of purchasing a vehicle and he said nobody liked that but would make it as easy as possible. Ed has been with Rahal for a long time and that made us very comfortable. Ed had answers to all the questions we had about our RX 350 and was not high pressure to buy. We would highly recommend Rahal and would highly recommend Ed.

Thanks for your help

by from Washington, D.C. |

Great car for a great price! Ashley Cherry and George Seeger were on top of things and helped to outline an easy buying experience. Straightforward and honest. Thank you!

Bobby Rahal Lexus responded to this review

August 1, 2013

Hi Leigh and Chris, Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide the greatest level of customer service and I am so pleased that we reached that goal with you! Thank you for your purchase and George and I hope to continue to do business with you in the future. Thank You, Ashley Cherry