Bobby Rahal Lexus

Service 866-934-3724

Welcome to Bobby Rahal Lexus

Fabulous Service, Over the top Professionalism

by from Mechanicsburg, Pennysylvania |

I just purchased my 6th Lexus from Bobby Rahal Lexus in Mechanicsburg. They are the best from the sales department to the service department. Would not go anywhere else. I love my Lexus and the attention to detail that this organization provides.

One more time!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Our 2015 Lexus ES has been in the family for a week. And we feel like family when Ed Woolford takes care of us for a new vehicle. This is at least the sixth Lexus we have had from Rahal. Ed makes the delivery process very easy and so thorough with his years of experience and knowledge. He is so easy to work with and professional at the same time.

As good as it gets.

by from Lancaster, PA |

Recently purchased my second certified preowned Lexus GS from Bobby Rahal. After experiencing their incredible service (with pick up, delivery and loaner Lexus included) I really didn't even consider going anywhere else. Sam Garisto treated me right throughout the sales process - working with me for six months until we found the perfect car. I will definitely return for my third in time. If you are considering Lexus, I woud definitely recommend you talk to Sam at Bobby Rahal.

World Class in Small Town!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Bobby Rahal Lexus is just a great overall dealership. I have been coming here for 8 years and everyone from Glen Smith (used car salesman) to Barney (Sales Executive) to Kate in Service has always provided world class service. It is so nice to come to the dealership and not feel like you are getting ?robbed.? Service rates are reasonable and any parts I have ever needed have be comparable to the many independent garages in the area. In fact, I once had to take my vehicle for service to another garage in the area, less than a year later Bobby Rahal Lexus ended up fixing the poor work the other garage previously completed incorrectly. Keep up the good work Bobby Rahal Lexus!

Bobby Rahal Lexus responded to this review

May 9, 2013

Dear M. Radosavljevic, Thank you so much for your kind words! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service and it is apparent that we reached that goal with you! Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to the Rahal family and it is our please to do business with you. Thank You, Ashley Cherry Internet Sales Consultant

Was A+ Dealer, Now C-

by from Lancaster, PA |

I've had four Lexus vehicles serviced at Bobby Rahal Lexus over the past 10 years. Initially Bobby Rahal was the best - very, very good service. And their facilities are the best. But now, they're service is worst than Kia. If you live in eastern PA, go to any other Lexus dealer than Bobby Rahal.

Bobby Rahal Lexus responded to this review

December 8, 2012

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as Bobby Rahal Lexus examines all customer reviews with our utmost concern. If you feel as if you did not receive the excellent repair/servicing of your vehicle as you have come to expect from us, please feel free to get in touch with me directly (717-691-5600 ext. 3701 or jon.miller@bobbyrahallexus.com) to discuss possible solutions. If you don't mind, I would like to know exactly where we fell short in regard to your expectations so we can correct the issue. Please let us know if there's anything we can do. Once again, thank you for your business and feedback. Sincerely, Jon Miller, Service Manager, Bobby Rahal Lexus

Overall Good Experience

by from York, PA |

My experience at this dealership was good. I enjoyed working with the sales person even though he was not completely knowledgeable about the car I was purchasing which was a Honda. Most of his experience is with Lexus. However this was not a problem for me since I have owned other Honda automobiles. Of course I had to take the car to my own mechanic to have everything checked out and there were a few minor items that needed to be fixed. This disappointed me because the sales person told me that all the cars they sell are checked out and repaired before being placed for sale. One of the items that needed fixed was something that the Lexus service department supposedly fixed before the car was placed for sale. I am not sure if the item was not really fixed or if it was done incorrectly. All of the staff was very pleasant.