Nissan of Hawthorne

1060 Goffle Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506

New 888-776-4057 New888-776-4057
Used 866-754-6794 Used866-754-6794
Service 888-353-7893 Service 888-353-7893

"Drive More, Pay Less!" Come to Nissan of Hawthorne Today!

Friendly staff, Great prices

by from Ramsey, NJ |

Nissan of Hawthorne was a great place to buy my new altima. They had the best prices around and didn't try to milk every penny out of me. Joe Yobbi worked with me and gave me an outstanding warranty and made financing my vehicle as easy as possible. Everyone was very easy to talk too and very helpful with what i needed. Will deffinatly be referring nissan of hawthorne to all of my friends and family.

Nissan of Hawthorne responded to this review

February 7, 2014

Thank you , we appreciate and care about all of our customers !!!

Less than a 1 star

by from Elmwood Park |

Do your self a favor and go elsewhere. . They don't care about you. They don't make good on the deal. They didn't give me my license plates in time so I was in a loaner for 5 days. JUST HORRIBLE.

No callbacks. No emails...

by from Newark, DE |

They had two separate Rogues on cars.com. Day 1. I called first. After a rude receptionist answered I got voicemail for Christina. Left message. At 8 PM sent an email. Day 2. Waited till 1. Called again. Second time I was able to get to voicemail without being disconnected. Left voicemail. At 8 PM. Called for third time. Got a different voicemail from a man I think Mike. Left message. Day 3. No call or email. Day 4. No call or email. Day5..... Never any contact after 4 attempts. Really?

Don't waste your time by visiting this place

by from West New York, NJ |

Unfortunately I received a very unprofessional standard service at your dealership. The least one can expect on a dealership visit is a Test drive of the vehicle the customer is interested in. The sales guy was not interested in even offering me a test drive. I reached the dealership at about 5.30 pm. If this constitutes a late hour according to your working hours for providing sales services, then I am wondering why I was informed that the closing time is 6 pm. I was expecting the sales guy, after my telling him "I am willing to increase my budget if I like what I drive", to offer me a test drive of both the Altima as well as the Maxima and maybe even show me the best Nissan as I would have been ready to buy it.

Absolute worse dealership

by from hawthorne, nj |

Nissan offered to pay the remaining balance on my lease if I purchased another vehicle from this dealerhip. I was happy with my first car so I thought sure, I'm in need of a different vehicle since my lease will end this year. Turns out they're not quick on making payments on what was offered. I purchased my new car in April and they have yet to pay the remainder balance on my the lease to the point where now I'M the one being contact by debt collectors. I've tried for 3 weeks now to get someone on the phone with me and I'm told that the person is not in the building but will call me back or that "they're looking into it". I went in person to the sales office because I got tired of waiting around and after speaking to the sales person and finance manager who acted like he had nothing to do with it and was too preoccupied to help, they sent me on my way with an "we'll call you back at 5" with an update. No surprise here that I didn't get a call back and that general manager wasn't in the store when I went yet again. This place is worse. I'm a pleasant person to deal with but there are no words for the lack of professionalism, tact and honesty.

Overall great honest service!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Place was amazing. I expected to see some sneaky underhanded price changes and fees but nothing. Honest and true car buying experience and bough below advertised price!!! Great place!

unprofessional

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

I bought my car from this dealer in March and I negotiated PMA with the deal. When I got home I discovered that they gave me the basic PMA which was nothing. I texted the sales rep that I want a better PMA which he agreed to it as long as I give them 10 in all in Nissan Survey. I agreed. The sales rep texted me so many times to finish the survey and I kept saying I won't do it until you give me the up graded PMA. To make the story short I went to the dealer and while the sales rep giving himself 10's in the survey while I am talking with their Finance manager and getting my PMA. When I went to check something on my new car I discovered that my PMA is worth nothing since Nissan head quarter didn't have it. I reached out to the sales rep who asked me a couple of questions then I never heard back from him. I reached out to Nissan customer service and they are still trying to correct this issue. This has been going on for over two weeks. This is the most unprofessional dealer I have ever worked with! Be careful when you deal with them!

Great Experience!!!!

by from Brooklyn NY |

Excellent service. I usually dread car dealerships especially the games they play. I was pleasantly surprised at the purchase of my 2014 Maxima. They were straight forward no games!!!! My sales person Michael was so professional & accommodating he was the best!! The finance lady Nancy was great. I actually bought a tire package and I never purchase anything extra. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a great buying experience.

great service! Quick!!

by from Park Ridge, NJ |

Couldn't be happier with this dealership. Went in to lease a new 2015 Maxima and got the best service I could ask for.

Unprofessional

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

After calling and emailing me everyday for two weeks (sometimes 2 or 3 calls in row, until I would pick up) I agreed to go to this dealership to lease a car based on an email offer. The offer when we arrived at the dealership was NO WHERE near the email offer! My final point that made me and my daughter most frustrated with this dealership is that while we were waiting for the great offer from the manager our sales rep went into the manager's office, closed the blinds, came back to his office to get paper plates, and then proceeded to eat his dinner that was just delivered with everyone on the staff while we waited. 100% UNPROFESSIONAL!