Nissan of Hawthorne

1060 Goffle Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506

New 888-776-4057
Used 866-754-6794
Service 888-353-7893

"Drive More, Pay Less!" Come to Nissan of Hawthorne Today!

Friendly staff, Great prices

by from Ramsey, NJ |

Nissan of Hawthorne was a great place to buy my new altima. They had the best prices around and didn't try to milk every penny out of me. Joe Yobbi worked with me and gave me an outstanding warranty and made financing my vehicle as easy as possible. Everyone was very easy to talk too and very helpful with what i needed. Will deffinatly be referring nissan of hawthorne to all of my friends and family.

February 6, 2014

Thank you , we appreciate and care about all of our customers !!!

Worst experience ever

by from Lodi, NJ |

Zero star false advertisement and hidden fees. Poor service would never recommend this location to anyone.

Great Service

by from Nutley , NJ |

Nissan of Hawthorne was a great place to buy my new Nissan Pathfinder. Everyone was very easy to talk too and very helpful with what we needed. Will definitely be referring Nissan of Hawthorne to all of our friends. Friendly, helpful, service oriented sales team including Ayat . Ayat was very professional and friendly and didn't make us feel pressured in any way.

great service

by from Clifton, Nj |

Ayat was an excellent sales specialist. once I walked into the dealership she greeted me and handed me a card with her name on the back. I went there looking for a car for my friend and I wasn't familiar with Nissan brand, so she explained every model of Nissan and she did not rush me at all. other dealers leave me looking once they know I am looking for a car not for myself. I will definitely come back and send people to this dealer to work with Ayat. Great Service...

WHO KNEW BUYING A CAR WOULD BE THIS EASY!

by from Bloomfield |

From the very second I walked into the door I was greeted by a pleasant young lady by the name of Lenis who assisted me right away. The dealership is clean and the salesmen are extremely helpful!!! My car experience was smooth sailing, Walked out with a 2014 Altima with the BEST PRICE around town!!!!!!!! I will definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE

by from New Jersey |

AJ Omar was a great sales man and I recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. helped me get a great price for my 2014 Nissan Rogue. He was very customer friendly and really tried to save me some money.

September 2, 2014

Yes AJ is an asset to our company !!! Thank You and Thank your for your business !

Leased 2 2014 Sentra SV's!

by from Clifton, NJ |

I have been a loyal Nissan customer for the last 10 years and I continue to be because of salespeople like AJ Omar. The gentleman was the consummate sales professional who listened to what our needs were and worked tirelessly and diligently to ensure a positive outcome. We walked in with a need and a problem. A.J. Omar provided the solutions to both and made the process pleasant. Every member of the Nissan Hawthorne team made us feel welcome and important. Our continued best wishes for A.J. Omar and the rest of the team at Nissan Hawthorne.

September 8, 2014

John ! Hi ! AJ is a Great person ! Thank You

In my Opinion DO NOT buy from these folks

by from MidWest |

I tried to buy a NEW 2012 Nissan Pathfinder and have it shipped to my State, Guess what they don't return phone calls and they will NOT sell a car out if state. They advertise on the Internet but do not want to do business over it. I even offered to have my Bank contact them, NO dice. In my Opinion these folks are Snake oil salesman and that is all do not buy from them!!

September 8, 2014

We are 100% by the book and this customer wanted us to practice illegal practices that we would not jeopardize our business over . WE DO NOT DO IDENTITY THEFT ! TJ. KLEIN

AJ Omar was excellent with his service

by from West New York |

I purchased a used 2012 Nissan Altima from AJ Omar. He was very helpful in helping me find the right car at the price I wanted. He was very honest and straight forward with me... The Price was great for the year, model and make.....He had the car cleaned and detailed for me like he promised...Overall I would recommend AJ Omar and Nissan of Hawthorne to my friends and family....

September 2, 2014

AJ is A Great person ! Thank You

Worked out fine

by from NW Bergen County, NJ |

They don't match other dealers' prices, so I got the car someplace else

August 11, 2014

We always match other dealers prices if not do better. The only time we would not be able to is if a certain vehicle is not in stock. Congrats on your new car!!!

Great experience.

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

Read some horrible reviews online about this dealership but decided to take a chance anyway. Sales person Stevan Jakovljevic was an absolute shock. EXCELLENT cust serv. Worked with me and allowed me to get into a car that was within my budget and with better options than I expected. Took his time, walked the lot, went on test drives WITH me, this kid even got me bagels and coffee and literally walked me through every single aspect of the purchase. Can't stress enough that he gets 6 out of 5 stars. Finance manager Dragan had bad reviews so I didn't think I'd get 2 for 2, but again I was incredibly amazed at his honesty and how frank and to the point he is. I quickly came to conclusion that people might of given bad reviews because he is so direct and honest, I personally welcome that. He also, just like Steve, walked me through everything with open books and worked the deal to where, AGAIN, I was getting something better than what I expected. It's been a month and these people are still calling me to make sure everything is fine. Both guys, hats off!

August 11, 2014

Thank you Manny for your kind words, we strive to make all our customers buying experience Amazing!!