Nissan of Hawthorne

1060 Goffle Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506

New 888-776-4057
Used 866-754-6794
Service 888-353-7893

"Drive More, Pay Less!" Come to Nissan of Hawthorne Today!

Friendly staff, Great prices

by from Ramsey, NJ |

Nissan of Hawthorne was a great place to buy my new altima. They had the best prices around and didn't try to milk every penny out of me. Joe Yobbi worked with me and gave me an outstanding warranty and made financing my vehicle as easy as possible. Everyone was very easy to talk too and very helpful with what i needed. Will deffinatly be referring nissan of hawthorne to all of my friends and family.

February 6, 2014

Thank you , we appreciate and care about all of our customers !!!

Unprofessional

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

After calling and emailing me everyday for two weeks (sometimes 2 or 3 calls in row, until I would pick up) I agreed to go to this dealership to lease a car based on an email offer. The offer when we arrived at the dealership was NO WHERE near the email offer! My final point that made me and my daughter most frustrated with this dealership is that while we were waiting for the great offer from the manager our sales rep went into the manager's office, closed the blinds, came back to his office to get paper plates, and then proceeded to eat his dinner that was just delivered with everyone on the staff while we waited. 100% UNPROFESSIONAL!

EXCELLENT service

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Emilio, Luis and staff all take such good care of my 350 Z "Precious". Service is absolutely wonderful...they take such good care of my car and me. I can't say enough. Nissan is so very lucky to have such a great staff! Thanks and have a great holiday!

USED CAR PURCHASE

by from OCEAN,NJ |

SAW CAR?NEGOTIATED PRICE?CAME TO CONCLUSION?WOULD RECOMMEND DEALER?GO SEE LOU

New Car Purchase

by from Wallington, NJ |

purchased new 2014 pathfinder SV 4x4 great price buying process was fast not an all day ordeal great

November 3, 2014

Thank you and hope you can send us some referrals... i appreciate your business and honesty... thank you!!!

great customer service

by from rutherford nj 07070 |

my service with jeff johnson was great best service ever

Waste of time and rude !!

by from New York |

So I called to confirm a car was still available and they said yes so I drove an hour and it was sold so mistakes happen but when I complained about wasting my time when I called the sales person became rude told me to leave his office when I asked who his manager was he told me to go find out for myself . Then when I told him he was rude and didn't know how to be treat people he and the manager told me he is the nicest guy there so that's not good if he's the nicest there, manager couldn't be bothered, so I called my friends and family in the area and asked them not to deal with this dealership, the only good thing I could say was that the dealership was clean and that they will loose 4 customers who lease from that dealership

November 3, 2014

i apologize for how you feel... All the manager voiced was that the salesperson was the nicest there and that you might of perceived what the salesperson said in a negative manner and the manager apologized regarding that... and yes the vehicle did get sold... all i can offer is if you did want to come back the customers were not able to obtain financing on the vehicle you were interested in... so the Avalanche is now available... What i want to try and do is make things right.. i can promise that your experience will be the best like it should have been the first time...

Deceitful

by from Newark, DE |

I emailed this dealership regarding their online add, asking if they could do listed price out the door with taxes, tags, and any fees. I promptly received a call back from a Christina who said her manager said he could work with us. I explained I was traveling from Delaware and was already approved through my credit union, please don't make me take the 3 hr trip if it could not be done. She said come. My husband and I took half a day off from our jobs to take the trip. When we got there not only was there a 3000 difference in mileage but they said we didn't qualify for the Internet pricing, because we hadn't bought a vehicle from them within the past year, graduated from college within last year or was in the military. And added $2500.00 to Internet price. Wasted trip.Money, time, and respect for Nissan. If you want an honest price for a nice vehicle, go somewhere else.

November 3, 2014

you wanted to be out the door pricing on our internet price, and it was voiced to you that the only way that kind of offer could be presented was in person... We also want you to be sure of your purchase so we want you to see the vehicle physically before leaving any amount of money towards it... Again, i know there was a budget involved, so we recommended financing with us so we could get to that budget... but i can tell you is, we appreciate you coming in and i would like to see if your still in the market, so we can maybe come to terms and work it out to your satisfaction. i would definitely love to earn your business.

Best Dealership In The Tri-state Area

by from Ny,NY |

I walked in to Nissan of Hawthorne after seeing a 2012 Nissan Altima online. I was met by the receptionist Alexandra who introduced me to AJ Omar my sales rep. He showed me the Altima I seen online. He was very honest and straight forward. The managers Lou and Joe gave me a great price that I was very happy with. The finance manager Nancy got me a great interest rate from the bank. My payment turned out to be a little less than I thought. Overall it was a great experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car....

Worst experience ever

by from Lodi, NJ |

Zero star false advertisement and hidden fees. Poor service would never recommend this location to anyone.

Great Service

by from Nutley , NJ |

Nissan of Hawthorne was a great place to buy my new Nissan Pathfinder. Everyone was very easy to talk too and very helpful with what we needed. Will definitely be referring Nissan of Hawthorne to all of our friends. Friendly, helpful, service oriented sales team including Ayat . Ayat was very professional and friendly and didn't make us feel pressured in any way.