Harris Ford Lincoln

Used 866-489-2945
Service 866-540-3896

Gil is freaking awesome

by from Edmonds, wa |

These folks made me such a good deal that I ended up buying TWO vehicles and am quite pleased with both deals. Gil and Mark were especially helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Not good

by from Redmond, WA |

Made arrangements in advance to view and drive car. Arrived and car was not on their lot - had to go to Everett. Original sales rep was "busy" so gave me off to new guy - 2 months on job. He didn't know which car I had interest in - also car was not clean, had a leak and had mold both in driving area and all through the trunk - would not recommend this dealer.

Happy Customer = Repeat Customer

by from Lynnwood, WA |

In the beginning I was not truly "car shopping" when I visited the dealership, just a "looker" ~ but with a 12 year old vehicle that was in need of enough repair that it would be equal to a full year of new car payments I easily became a better listener as new car options were presented to me. I was nervous... but very quickly I knew that I had made the right decision and had found the right place. My Salesman (Erick K.) stayed with me from beginning to end, until I made my final choice. I felt like he was knowledgeable about the vehicles I considered and the sales process as a whole. He helped me get into something brand new at a (much) lower than expected payment. The financial department was equally as helpful. The process was fairly quick and was made to look like "clock work" as they handled all the paperwork needed for closing. I completely trusted the entire process, without doubt. I left Harris Ford Lincoln that night in my beautiful new Tuxedo Black Lincoln MKZ. I love my new vehicle, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I get compliments all the time and I can easily rave about the dealership, Erick and the MVP Service that can be expected. Plus, At the time I was unaware of the service (free) that a Lincoln owner gets, and the Referral rebates/payments that I would receive when I recommended Harris Ford Lincoln to my neighbors (who bought 2 vehicles right after I did) and my friends. Getting those extra surprises was nice too. I was "sold" in many ways and have been made into a repeat customer for sure! I even took the time to vote for this dealership when the "The Best of Western Washington" voting started last week.

Customer care

by from Lynwood,wa |

Buying a car can be a hard thing to do. Having a dealership that goes the extra mile, makes you feel like your their number one concern. A company that makes you feel like your number one, honest ,true to their word there is nothing better then a true dealership that making buying a car easy. We'll if you want that feeling and you want a salesman that give you the price of a car and helps you save money don't go here. They make you feel good and then when you get ready to buy after spending three to fours hours they change the price by $1000 and say that is what we agreed on.

no call back

by from Arlington, WA |

I inquired about a few SUVs and told them what I could afford and told them my credit situation. They responded we will cal you back on what we can do for you. I gave them my information and was expecting a call back be I never received a call back

The Way It Should Be . . .

by from Seattle, WA |

10/31/13 - This was easily one of the single most enjoyable car buying experiences, that I have ever had. My first salesman, Brandon, was very helpful with providing me with all the information I needed, over the phone, along with follow up calls, too, then my second salesman, David, was the "perfect chioce" for a low key, no pressure approach to helping me get what I wanted & finally, Andrew, in Finance, was an absolute "magician" in being able to make it work, in the Best possible way for me ! You can't go wrong with these 3 guys !! They were really Great !!!

Horrible experience. They tanked my credit.

by from Lynnwood Wa |

I found a used car online through these guys. When I went in, they no longer had the car (sold it that morning supposedly) and showed me the 2013 Ford Fusions. After a short test drive, I asked about prices. I wasn't looking for all the details, just the retail price of the car. After waiting around for over an hour, Big John came out. He was extremely pushy and made me very uncomfortable. When I thought they were just checking some estimates on the price and potential payments, they actually did a shotgun inquiry that ended up costing my 60 points on my credit score. They didn't tell me this was happening. Not only that, but when I went in telling them I was looking for something to cost around $250 to $300 a month, what they showed me would have been over $400 a month. Didn't listen to me at all and were very rude and pushy. Thanks again for tanking my credit score. DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Harris ford Lincoln

by from Lakewood, WA |

Very prompt reply, worked well with us and had what we were looking for

Amazing Customer Service

by from Seattle, WA |

I had a wonderful experience recently at Harris Ford and wanted to share it. I came in comparing the Ford Focus with some vehicles I was considering. Richard and his manager, Nate I think it was, were extremely helpful. They asked me a few questions about what it was I was looking for. Richard showed me a couple Focus' that I was told would fit my needs and wants. The test drive was great. Richard didn't ramble on as most salesmen do and didn't sound like a robot spitting facts at me. He really tailored the test drive and vehicle demonstration to what was important to me. I also learned alot about the Focus that I previously did not know. Although I did not purchase a vehicle from them, when I am ready to buy, you can be sure I am coming back to see those guys. Thank you Richard and Nate for making this a fun experience.

#1 Ford Dealership in the PNW!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

Harris Ford is the #! car dealership in the PNW! From the minute you drive onto the lot until you drive away In a gorgeous new vehicle, the car buying experience is stellar. These people KNOW customer service inside and out and it shows. I have bought from their competitors and let me tell you there is absolutely no comparison. The other dealerships need to take lessons from the quality-driven, customer-care oriented team at Harris Ford. Each step of the process is explained fully so that you are never left wondering. They go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is getting what they want and work with them and their budgets. There is no sales pressure here, only honest, intelligent, caring and personable vehicle experts! Word of mouth is a powerful ally with any business. My friends, family and colleagues are anxious to do business with Harris!! Don't waste your time with subpar vehicles and dealerships. Go to the #1 dealership in the PNW, go to Harris!!

Positive experience

by from Kennewick, WA |

Very positive experience purchasing our vehicle through this dealership. The sales attendant went out of his way to answer my questions about the vehicle over the phone on his day off and brought the vehicle we wanted to purchase to the local auto mechanic early Saturday morning to accommodate my schedule. Thank you!