Eagleville Motors

Used 888-862-3491 Used888-862-3491

Certified Used Car Sales and Automotive Repair

A refreshing experience

by from New London CT |

I went into Eagleville Motors with the intention of purchasing a used Honda. Immediately the kind staff there was receptive to my needs and I was led to the office of Andrew for further discussions. Minutes later we had a test drive and Andrew answered ALL of my questions in a friendly and transparent manner. What I greatly appreciated is that Andrew has a genuine passion for cars and works on them in his spare time - this boosted my consumer confidence. He is not just a salesman but lives his passion which is cars. Overall the transaction went very smoothly and there was no pressure. If anything it felt more like a conversation with a buddy and soon I was driving out of the lot with a great deal on a reliable vehicle. I'd recommend Andrew and Eagleville Motors to anyone interested in a quality used car. Quick, simple and painless - a lot of folks could learn from Andrew's consultative approach and attentive understanding.

A great buying experience

by from Mansfield Center |

I had been in the market for a used Corvette for quite a while, but had not found the right one until I drove by Eagleville Motors and spotted a sweet looking black1999 coupe. It turned out to be a very low mileage car and in pristine condition. I was very apprehensive, but Andrew spent all the time I needed to review whatever my concerns were. There was absolutely no pressure, only a lot of good information. He gave it all then stepped back and let me make the final decision (which took about a week). The purchase was virtually seamless from their lot to my garage. The negotiated price was very fair. Andrew, Elecia, and the entire staff made this my most comfortable and enjoyable car buying experience ever. Everyone is very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. The couple minor issues I found were handled without question or delay including one I didn't even notice. The only time I was kept waiting was while they finished detailing the car to make it perfect before I left to bring it home. I absolutely recommend any purchase from Eagleville Motors!!

Best experience I have had buying a car.

by from Olympia, Washington |

Purchasing a car can be a difficult process. Purchasing a car from 2500 miles away can really be stressful. Andrew made this purchase the easiest and totally uneventful. Professional from the very beginning, reassuring throught out the process and going above and beyond to provide the facts and history of this vehicle was a natural process. It is obvious this was not his first rodeo. Any question I had, he either had an answer or researched one. Every concern I had, he consoled and assured it would not be one. Outstanding is an understatement!