Ultimate Auto Spot

1820 Lexington Ave, Rochester, NY 14606

Used 866-571-2973

We are a family owned and operated dealership focused on your complete satisfaction.

Great service and great loan rates

by from Webster, NY |

I was helping my son look for a Honda civic and we found a good selection of low miles Honda civics here. There prices were very fair and the dealer was able to get us financing at 1.5%. Very happy with this dealer.

Value for Money!!!

by from Webster, NY |

We purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE from this dealer. The vehicle was in great condition and was like new. I was very happy with the sales people because they were not forcing me to purchase that day and allowed my wife to stop buy the next day to also take it for a drive. The whole process of purchasing from them was less stressful and the price was the lowest in the market!!

GREAT VEHICLES!

by from ROCHESTER, NY |

I PURCHASED A 2008 MAZDA FROM THIS DEALER AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE VEHICLE. THE INSIDE WAS SPOTLESS AND THE VEHICLE DROVE LIKE BRAND NEW. YOU WILL ONLY SEE CERTAIN TYPES OF VEHICLES ON THERE LOT. THEY DO NOT HAVE EVERY MAKE OF VEHCILES. HOWEVER THE SELECTION THEY HAVE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. WE FINALLY DECIDED ON THIS VEHICLE BUT THERE WAS A FEW OTHER ONES ON THE LOT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A WINNER AS WELL. THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASNT TO DEAL WITH.THEY WERENT FORCEFUL LIKE SOME OF THESE OTHER DEALERS AND LET ME GO THROUGH MY OWN BANK FOR A LOAN WHICH IS IN NC. OVERALL I WALKED OUT A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER AND FEEL I GOT A GREAT DEAL!

Great Customer Service

by from Webster, NY |

My daughter was looking for a new car since she was in an accident and the insurance company cut a check for the totaled car. We searched for a few months and couldnt find what we wanted for the price we could afford. My wife's friend had just purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from this dealer and she was so pleased with the customer service and the vehicle she purchased so we figured we would stop by and look at their vehicles. The same day we stopped by to look we ended up purchasing a Hyundai Elantra with only 42,000 miles on it. The car was in great condition and the staff made the whole the process of buying a vehicle enjoyable..I would refer them to any of my friends or family!

Best price!

by from Henrietta |

I moved here recently to go to school at RIT and I was looking for a dependable car that I could afford that wasnt high miles. I had gone to some bigger dealers and left quickly because the sales guy was forcing me into a car that was out of my price range. I found a clean one owner Nissan Altima with only 38,000 miles sold by Ultimate Auto. The car was in great condition and when I asked If I could take the car to a mechanic to have it looked at they did not refuse one bit and let me take the vehicle with a dealer plate the next day. I had it looked at and everything checked out. Im so glad that I was able to purchase a car with low miles that was still a great price.

I love my car!

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased a 2009 Toyota Camry from them. The price beat everyones price in the market. The vehicle was a one owner and was very clean inside. I asked if they could put brand new brakes on the vehicle because I heard some sound from the rotors when stoppping and without hesitation they changed them. Amazing service and I would recommend them to any friend or family.

Ultimate Auto Spot responded to this review

September 20, 2012

Hello Richard. I am happy that you love your new car. We strive to make our customers as happy as possible. Thank you for your very kind review!

Haooy Customer

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased a Honda Accord from this dealer. There prices were a lot lower than other dealers in the area. It also had the factory warranty still on it because it was a 2010. They were very helpful and I was able to pick my vehicle up the same day. A month later a check engine light came on and I took it to them first before Honda. An oxygen sensor needed to be changed. Honda didnt want to change it because sensors are not under factory warranty. So I took it back to Ultimate.They were very understanding and the next day had the sensor changed. I have never had any other issues with the car and am very happy that I choose to do business with them. They have great service!

Great Used Car Buying Experience !

by from Greece, NY |

I purchased a 2003 Cavalier from this dealer for my son and couldn't be happier. The car has low milage, VERY clean - a well maintained one owner vehicle. Customer service here goes above and beyond as another reviewer mentioned. The owner took care of a minor after purchase issue without hesitation. I would highly recommend Ultimate Auto Spot!

Low miles cars and a great price!

by from victor |

We were looking for a car for a very long time. When we came across this dealer we were very happy that our process had finally come to an end. We purchased 2007 Ford focus. I have not had one single issue with the car. The main owner of the dealership is very helpful even after we purchased. I wanted new snow tires for my car and she let me drop off my car and gave me tires at dealer pricing. I saved about $200. Talk about going the extra mile! These people know what customer loyalty is all about.

Great cars!

by from victor |

My wife and I were looking for a used car a long time. When we found Ultimate Auto Spot we were very happy. We purchased a Honda accord from the dealership. They made the whole process easy and enjoyable. We will be purchaing our son a car from this dealership this year when he turns 16.