Champion Ford Reo

3078 West State Road 66, Rockport, IN 47635

New 866-290-4672
Used 866-288-2208
Service 866-979-8601

The Dealership Every Car Should Come With!

2013 fusion s

by from Joseph Cox |

The employees that we have dealt with have been very great in working with us on leasing the car. We love champion ford reo employees they treated us like friends not just customers. explained everything in detail where we had very few question and kept us in the loop on the process so it wasnt a constant wait like most places are.

Champion Ford Reo responded to this review

March 2, 2013

Thank You So Much! Repeat buyers are what we are striving for at Champion REO! Enjoy your New 2013 Fusion and we will see you soon!

Champion Ford Reo Indiana

by from Evansville, In |

I was shopping for a new Ford pickup. The salesman was excellent,also every one we dealt with. I purchased a new F-150, first Ford [pickup since 1973 and I love it.

Still a Ford guy

by from Rockport IN |

We had been shopping for a new car for along time. They never pressured us were always very friendly. over the course of the two years we have probably or owned one of everything Ford makes. we finally settled on the Edge and could not be happier.

Great Service! Friendly!

by from Rockport, IN |

This dealership is great!!! They had exactly what I was looking for and worked with me to obtain the best deal for everyone involved!!! The staff were friendly and helpful and most importantly, put my needs before there own. I'm very happy with my 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and would recommend Champion Ford Reo to friends and family and will visit them first the next time I am looking for a new car!!!

Custom order

by from Owensboro, Kentucky |

Tyler did an excellent job keeping me informed of my order. So happy with the car that I will likely be a longtime Ford buyer.

Reo Champion Ford-great Review

by from Jasper, Indiana |

Great dealer!!! No hassles. Good place to do business.

Thanks Champion Ford Reo

by from Rockport, IN |

We were very pleased with our experience at Champion Ford Reo. From the buying down to the tutorial on how to work some of the features on the car. They even did touch up paint on the car. We would recommend friends and family to purchase from Champion Ford Reo. Thanks :)

I keep Coming !

by from Louisville, KY |

I just bought my 5th car from Champion Ford. That is not a big deal really, except that I keep driving 100 miles to buy from the team at Champion. Living in Louisville, I have the choice of 7 or 8 ford dealers. Why do I go though the trouble of buying my cars from Tyler and his team? Simple really- honesty, integrity, service, and the willingness to go the extra mile to earn a customer not just make a sale. Every dealership in Louisville seems determined to put me in the car they want to sell instead of the car I want which infuriates me! I have always received a better price and a better offer on my trades than what I get in the "big city." The service departments here cannot compare and the sales staff are more knowledgable about their cars and trucks. Thanks Tyler and Team! You have a loyal customer for life!?

Great Job!

by from Evansville, IN |

This dealership is a dealership I have been looking for forever. I loved the way I was treated. I have come back for questions on my new fusion and they have helped me answer every one. They even invited me back to ask more if I have any! Gene Steinkamp did a great job in helping me find what I want and I didn't feel pressured. Gene was very knowledgable about the car and I would buy from him again. I also love the service department and how I am treated there. There are a lot of store out there but this is the place that won't misslead you or tell you lies. Bravo!

Champion Ford Reo responded to this review

March 2, 2013

Thank You Happy Fusion! We are proud to know that you have found a home at Champion Ford REO! Tell everyone about us!

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Evansville, IN |

This was an overall good experience here and I will most definitely recommend Champion to anyone who has any questions or concerns about a car or truck. Thank you champion!!

Great Dealer That supports the Local Community

by from Rockport IN |

We bought a 2 New Trucks and a used car from Champion Ford REO. The people at Champion are genuine and care about the their customers. They are honest and bend over backwards for us. We will never go anywhere else to buy our cars. We have had the Owner talk with us every time we came in the store. He is very nice and so is the service manager. They are a part of this community.