Champion Ford Reo

3078 West State Road 66, Rockport, IN 47635

New 866-290-4672
Used 866-288-2208
Service 866-979-8601

The Dealership Every Car Should Come With!

2013 fusion s

by from Joseph Cox |

The employees that we have dealt with have been very great in working with us on leasing the car. We love champion ford reo employees they treated us like friends not just customers. explained everything in detail where we had very few question and kept us in the loop on the process so it wasnt a constant wait like most places are.

Champion Ford Reo responded to this review

March 2, 2013

Thank You So Much! Repeat buyers are what we are striving for at Champion REO! Enjoy your New 2013 Fusion and we will see you soon!

Great deal on my "NEW" 2012 Ford Explorer.

by from Morganfield, KY |

TJ Eversole and the Champion Team were fantastic putting me in my "NEW"car. Helped me figure out the programming and it was a great buy. Thank you Champion REO

Excellent Dealership

by from Owensboro Ky. |

Sales person was Kevin Wells,knowledgeable about the product. Very sincere in helping customers get what they are looking for. Ill be back Kevin. Keep up the good work. You deserve a raise

Got my first set of wheels!

by from Madisonville, kentucky |

I couldnt have had a better experience buying my first car, all my questions were answered and I couldnt be more thrilled with my new truck! thanks Kevin and Ryan!!!

Shocked

by from Indiana |

I purchased my first vehicle from a dealer from here. The vehicle was a used car. 11 days after the date of purchase, I'm traveling on the roadway and the vehicle I purchased stops going. No gears. Find out transmission is out. This dealership has in no way wanted to help with the repair or cost of it. I was basically told, sorry about your luck from the manager. I know of 2 purchases that this dealership has lost because of the problems I've had. Stand behind the vehicles, even if they are used, to show that you want the best for your customers. So, another $1600-2000 I have to spend.

Champion Ford Reo responded to this review

August 19, 2014

We have no such record of any event of this kind within the last year. So I am sorry you are not a fan of us but we have plenty of customers that seem to think otherwise. Make sure that you have Champion Ford and Collier Ford separate. Thanks.

Champion Ford Reo Indiana

by from Evansville, In |

I was shopping for a new Ford pickup. The salesman was excellent,also every one we dealt with. I purchased a new F-150, first Ford [pickup since 1973 and I love it.

Still a Ford guy

by from Rockport IN |

We had been shopping for a new car for along time. They never pressured us were always very friendly. over the course of the two years we have probably or owned one of everything Ford makes. we finally settled on the Edge and could not be happier.

Great Service! Friendly!

by from Rockport, IN |

This dealership is great!!! They had exactly what I was looking for and worked with me to obtain the best deal for everyone involved!!! The staff were friendly and helpful and most importantly, put my needs before there own. I'm very happy with my 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and would recommend Champion Ford Reo to friends and family and will visit them first the next time I am looking for a new car!!!

Custom order

by from Owensboro, Kentucky |

Tyler did an excellent job keeping me informed of my order. So happy with the car that I will likely be a longtime Ford buyer.

Reo Champion Ford-great Review

by from Jasper, Indiana |

Great dealer!!! No hassles. Good place to do business.

Thanks Champion Ford Reo

by from Rockport, IN |

We were very pleased with our experience at Champion Ford Reo. From the buying down to the tutorial on how to work some of the features on the car. They even did touch up paint on the car. We would recommend friends and family to purchase from Champion Ford Reo. Thanks :)