Savannah Motors Inc.

(3.7) 6 Reviews

1201 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

I bought an Explorer 2 years ago from these guys

by from Riverside Ca |

I bought an Explorer 2 years ago from these guys. I felt that they were honest. The pricing was honored. There were a couple of typical minor used car problems but they took care of them in a timely manner. The Vehicle is still running perfectly with nothing but normal maintenance performed.One of the best used car purchases I've made.

My unpleasant experience with Savannah Motors inc

by from Los angeles, CA |

My overall experience with the Savannah motors dealership has been a very negative one. In the end they turned out to be the typical shady dishonest dealership. I recently purchased a used vehicle from them in late August 2013. They had a particular car that caught my attention so I contacted them in regards to the car and at first was satisfied with our initial interaction. I spoke with a guy by the name of Luis for the most part and also Robert (then later Ray). I was told by them on several occasions that the cash price of the car would be $10,999 with a down payment of $2500. I called them twice on the purchase date prior to my arrival to confirm the down payment and the total cash price. But when I got there it was a whole different story. So when I got there they ended up making the down payment $3000 and raised the cash price (not including the financing price/charges) to $11,999. So that's about a $1,500 increase in what was agreed upon several times before that date and on that date prior to my arrival. In the end despite being initially mislead, I ended up purchasing the car via financing because the car had certain features/options that I liked that other similar cars didn't. While I was waiting for them to finalize the deal I took the car for a test drive. It drove pretty good but had a few issues, for instance the steering alignment was off and after doing a second visual check I noticed a lot of paint issues, scratches, and other issues inside. The total time it took for me to finish everything there was about 3.5hrs which is ridiculous. They also had me waiting on someone to do car checks who was supposedly associated with the dmv but then a week ago I was forced to bring back the car to a local dmv because someone changed the Odometer reading on the car which leads me to believe that something must have happened with the engine that wasn't mentioned anywhere on the carfax etc. I plan to get an engine and overall check very soon just incase. Another issue I had with them is that recently I made an agreement with them over the phone for a payment which was for them to charge me a certain amount and to call before processing the payment (running my card). They ended up Running my card for twice the amount that was agreed upon over the phone (the actual amount that I signed in the promissory note) and didn't give me a call or anything. So that just shows me that not only do they run a shady business but their verbal promises are worthless. The only positive thing I have to say about them is that they let me slide a little bit on the initial total down payment, so I paid $2000 initially instead of 3000 and also they were able to get me financed when others turned me down even although I did have two other dealerships that were ready to make a deal with me. Lastly, if you are considering getting a car from these guys then just be wary. There is at least 2 other reviews online speaking of them raising prices. Also when car shopping don't make the same mistake I did which was not taking my time and being patient, otherwise you'll get screwed over and taken advantage of from guys/wolves like Savannah motors inc.

Great experience as usual.

by from Orange, Ca |

Time after time same great service.our family has bought the fifth vehicle from this dealership and it has always been a pleasure and great experience dealing with them.reasonable and fair. They have always go above and beyond to help us and make the purchasing process easier than ever. Thank you for an awesome service.

August 3, 2013

Thank you Joe and Rodriguez family to gave us the opportunity to serve you. It always has been a pleasure dealing with you. Savannah Motors Inc

Listing price not accurate.

by from La Mirada, CA |

We liked the car that we drove, but did not purchase the car. The sales agent that "helped" us stated that the price that was listed was cash only. This was not stated on our printout from Cars.com. He had three different prices for the same car. He unwilling to negotiate and rude. Save your time, don't go to Savannah Dealers.

July 8, 2013

Dear Unhappy Customer: Even though we appreciate our dear clients and all the folks that consider doing business with us, we provide them with a disclaimer in all our advertising. As smart and educated as majority of the clients are especially the internet clients, we assume that they read the disclaimer very carefully. However I would like to advise you, it would have been smart of you to read Our Inventory Disclaimer which shows on every individual vehicle information in our inventory, before you leave a unfair feedback about our dealership and sales rep. As far as I've been informed we made an effort in every possible way to help you but you simply refused to work with us. As you are probably aware, for every purchase the purchaser needs to pay tax and other applicable Government fees as well as finance charges that applies to the purchase. This is our legal disclaimer that has been accepted and will display on all Vehicle Detail Pages views of our inventory on Cars.com: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY) "Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Interested parties should confirm all data before relying on it to make a purchase decision. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. Internet special price may not be compatible with dealer sponsored or subsidized sub prime financing." So as you can see it is very clear and straight to follow, but if you wanted to demand what you desired to pay and got rejected because your offer was not reasonable there is no reason to through a tantrum. We wish all the luck with your shopping endeavor. Best Regards, Savannah Motors Inc.

Execellent !!!!

by from San Diego CA |

Management and staff were very welcoming and helpful. I really liked their selections of cars to choose from. I felt they assisted me in choosing the best vehicle for me and my budget. I drove away satisfied and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Savannah Motors

June 13, 2013

Thank you for the opportunity that you gave us to serve you. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team and we hope you're loving your new car.

Excellent !!!!!!

by from San Diego CA |

Management and staff were very helpful and friendly. They assisted me every step of the way in choosing the best vehicle for me and my budget. I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all and I drove away very happy. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks Savannah Motors.

June 13, 2013