Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 Colonel Glenn Plaza Loop, Little Rock, AR 72212

buying experience with Dustin Austin.

by from hot springs, ark |

Buying vehicles from Dustin Austin was a pleasure. He got us the car payments we asked for. He was upfront and honest. Kept us up to date on the whole buying process. Will be back to buy again!

Salesman- Dustin Austin, wonderful experience!

by from Texarkana, Texas |

Excellent customer service! I went in knowing what I wanted but not sure if it was possible, Dustin was so good with everything and very knowledgeable of his job. Everyone I came across was so nice and professional, my family couldn't be any happier with our experience! Thank you all for everything you do! We will defiantly be back!

January 18, 2015

Thanks for making the drive all the way from Texarkana, Heather! We appreciate you and your business, so if we can help you in any other way, just let us know! Thanks again, and have a great time in your new car!

Excellent experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought my vehicle from Dustin Austin and was extremely satisfied. I work in customer service and receiving excellent customeR service in return is a fabulous thing. After telling Mr. Austin what I was looking for, what my price range was, and even what I wanted my monthly payments to be around, he knew exactly what to show me. Dustin made shopping for a new car at Landers a stress free deal and his outgoing personality made it a very exciting day. Days after purchasing my car I realized there were a couple of things I needed fix and Mr. Austin had it fixed it no time with no problems. I would say out of all of the times I have been car shopping or scamming a car lot, this time was by the far the most accomplished and it was all due to our salesman Dustin Austin.

January 19, 2015

Thanks for your great review Courtney! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience at Steve Landers and with Dustin. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know or stop by the dealership! Thanks again, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

by from Little rock ark |

Clean facilities kept water coming lol great customer service

October 14, 2014

We appreciate your input, Felicia. What could we have done to improve your experience at Steve Landers CDJ? Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal, so we'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

by from Little rock, Ar |

Really good service I enjoyed my trip here i am very happy with my new car glad to be a first time buyer here

October 14, 2014

Congrats on your first car purchase! Thank you for choosing Steve Landers, and if we can do anything else for you, we'd be happy to! Thanks again!

I highly recommend Landers

by from Warren, Arkansas |

My salesman was Steven C. Elesberry, him and the Steve landers Chrysler, dodge, jeep, staff have went above and beyond what is expected to make my car buying experience a great event in my life. Most time when you trade cars it's a headache and nerve racking experience. You will never get that from Landers. I would recommend buying new or used from them. You will be satisfied.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for making the drive all the way from Warren to our dealership! We can't be happier to have gotten you in the car you love, and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! Stop by next time you're in town!

New car search

by from Bryant, AR |

Taylor Simmons has been great to work with so far. David Fry also followed up on our progress towards our purchase of a new car from landers. Now I have to do is decide on which one to buy!

October 14, 2014

Thanks for your review Bryan! We hope we're able to get you into a car you love! If we can help you any other way in the car buying process, we're here for you! See you soon!

by from Little rock, Ar |

This was a great car buying experience for me. I was helped in every way.

October 14, 2014

That is great to hear! Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal. If we can help you in the future, please let us know! Thanks again!

My salesman was perfect Mr. Montrell Thorton

by from Little Rock Ar |

Mr. M.Thornton was a great salesman work great deals... Was very satisfied with his hard work my car fit me...A very brite man If I was to recommend anyone try him!!!

October 14, 2014

Thanks for your review, Katrece! If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! We'll see you soon!

Buying pre-owned Altima -Another great experience!

by from Pottsville, AR |

After purchasing a vehicle from Dustin Austin at Steve Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep in March 2014, we were ready to trade-in our SUV for a more fuel-efficient vehicle for our family. We again made the trip from the Pottsville/Russellville area to Steve Landers. Having worked with Dustin before, we knew we would receive great service... and again, he patiently spent hours with us on the lot, showing us every vehicle we wanted to see and going over every detail of every vehicle. Again, we found exactly what we were looking for (they have A LOT to choose from) and they gave us a great deal on our trade-in! And, again, David Fry worked his magic to get us an excellent interest rate. This is an great sales and finance group - Definitely worth your time and the trip to visit them! They are honest and work with you to get you a good deal! When it is time to trade again, this is where we will be returning!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your purchase, Trevor and Chelsey, and for your great review! We appreciate customers like you, and if there's anything else we can help you with, let us know or stop by the lot!