Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 Colonel Glenn Plaza Loop, Little Rock, AR 72212

regarding to no serice after the sale

by from Searcy Arkansas |

Update on my previous review I called and left a message for the general manager who then had the sales manager Jeremy Lawson get in touch with me and he replaced my key and took very good care of me and my husband is very thankful to him for taking care of me.

Great service, very friendly, great experience

by from West Helena, AR |

I recently visited Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep and one step on the lot and I felt welcomed like I was the only one around. Overall great experience, great attitude from sales people, and very helpful. I drove away in my new vehicle feeling like I got the best deal ever. Thanks Coral Smith and Landers financial team. You made a return customer out of me.

Great facility, nice understanding people

by from Little rock, Arkansas |

The people over at Chrysler dodge jeep ram are real friendly they really listen to what you have to say and what kind of vehicle your looking for. Their facilities are real clean. They are fast on helping you make a choice on a car and they make it quick so you and your family can drive off in your dream car.

July 20, 2014

Thanks for your review Jesse! Our goal is to get every customer in his or her dream car, so this is great to hear! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Conway, AR |

We test drove a car on Monday with a super nice salesman, that was very helpful and not pushy. He knew his product too. We slept on it, and exchanged emails through the week. By Thursday we had a deal in place and picked up on Friday. It was a piece of cake and a pleasure! Everybody at the dealership congratulated us on our new purchase and took very good care to make us happy. I appreciate the friendliness and personal approach the staff took to work it out with us. We will be repeat customers! THANKS!

Awesome

by from Little rock arkansas |

Very friendly service and anytime after the sale when I had a problem they always took time out to try to get it resolved. All of the employees were very helpful and friendly,especially Jose Pegureo and Sergio!

July 20, 2014

Thanks for a great review Jennifer! We love have Jose and Sergio on our team, and are pleased to hear about your experience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great Experience

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

Ethel Cook and Courtney ( who was training at the time) provided a fabulous buying experience for us. From the information filled test drive to the quick and easy financing, buying a Jeep could not have been less difficult anywhere. We won't buy anywhere with anyone else.

July 20, 2014

Thanks Dana and Angie! This is great to hear, and we're so glad you're enjoying your Jeep! Let us know how we can help you in the future, and we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

no service after the sale

by from Searcy Arkansas |

NY husband and I bought a car on July 5thanyway had a Salesman Joshua and mark they both were great got the car I'm on in 2013 Dodge Dart in the meantime we were thinking about trading in my Mitsubishi Lancer we didn't trade it in old still a little bit too much on it for what it was worth and the salesman Josh lost my key into the Mitsubishi Lancer so I gave it to over the weekend call back Monday to see if maybe they found the key I left a voicemail on Mark's cell phone did not return my call call back Tuesday left a voicemail on Joshua's voicemail did not return my call Wednesday I'll call back I'm a little upset cuz it seems like after the sale there was no customer service get ahold of Josh he tells me its his day off but he'll takeday off and give me his cell phone number and tells me that he would text me the next day and let me know something about this key never heard from him so Friday I text him and I say hey this is Deborah store just need to know about if you guys found my 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer key its not a very cheap key its not like I can go out to Walmart just get an extra one made Plus this particular keyword the key ring would go has epoxy on the end of it just don't understand how come a reputable dealership could lose somebody's car key gesture very upset with the customer service after a sale and no one returned my call and no one let me know about if they found my key I think that since they're the ones that lost it they should replace it.

Steve Landers - 2012 Jeep Patriot

by from Little Rock, AR |

Several of my friends have bought cars from Landers through Ethel Cook. I had heard wonderful things about her so when it was time for me to purchase a new vehicle I knew I had to have the "Ethel" experience. I was definitely not dissappointed. Ethel was great! I spoke to her several times before I visited the dealership with questions. She always got back to me immediately...responding not only when she was at work but on her own free time as well. She really knows her business inside and out!! She made me feel totally at home and at ease with the buying process. And Courtney, her sales trainee at the time, was wonderful as well! She went out of her way to help take care of us. Very professional and kind. I've needed a few things addressed since my purchase and Ethel has taken care of me 110%. I never thought I'd say this but I actually "enjoyed" a car buying experience. Unbelievable! My friends were right and I'm now a customer of Ethel ' s for life! All around excellent dealership experience!!

July 20, 2014

Thanks Angie! This is great to hear, and we love having Ethel on our team! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wonderful experience!!

by from Little rock, AR |

Overall excellent quality service. The staff was very knowledgeable and polite.

July 19, 2014

Thanks Tashona! Let us know how we can help you in the future!

Making a tough decision easy

by from Little rock |

I had never bought a new car before and was stressed out with choices and options and payments!! Landers got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. And they did it in about an hour!

July 10, 2014

Thanks Cole! We're so glad we were able to help take some of the stress out of the car buying experience, and that you chose Steve Landers CDJ for your first vehicle purchase! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Thanks again for a great review, and we'll see you at your next oil change!