Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 Colonel Glenn Plaza Loop, Little Rock, AR 72212

New 888-712-5134 New 888-712-5134
Used 888-711-8480 Used 888-711-8480
Service 888-713-1906 Service 888-713-1906

Steve Landers is Little Rock's ONLY Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership! Come and see us at our NEW LOCATION!

Professional, Courteous and Thoughtful

by from Alexander, AR |

The best truck buying experience we have ever had! Montrell Thornton is pleasant and has a great personality. He was very professional and he knows his stuff...not only does he drive the vehicle he is selling but he knows details, features, history of the truck and the company he works for. Montrell even knows the pros and cons of buying other make and models from the competition!!! He listened to our likes, dislikes, wants and needs and definitely matched us up with the perfect fit!!! The staff at Steve Landers were ALL polite and fun to be around. The customer service and people skills that the staff here possess is superior and out beats all the rest!

June 29, 2014

Thanks Turleys! We're glad you're enjoying your truck, and so happy to hear you loved your experience at Steve Landers CDJ. Let us know how we can help you in the future! Thanks again!

Stevelandersdodgejeep

by from Little rock arkansas |

Great great experience with Taylor Simmoms! !! He made me feel very comfortable! !! I will go back!!!!

Car service

by from Little Rock, AR |

Brought my car in to be serviced today. Excellent service & a big shout out to Ryan Hollingsworth for being on top of things and making sure everything was taken care of Thank you again Ryan Hollingsworth!! :)

Great dealings with Taylor Simmons.

by from Hot Springs AR |

From my salesman Taylor Simmons all the way though finance it was a great experience.

no service at all after vehicle sold

by from gentry arkansas |

The salesman will never return your call let alone answer! and as soon as they get you to sign on the dotted line they dont care at all about you. I would never recomend this dealer to my worst enemies! Been tryin to have them fix my pickup for last month and they always say they call ya back and never do!!

Outstanding Professional Service!!!

by from Conway AR |

After starting my car search on the Internet, I made an appointment with Victoria Keith. The minute I pulled up in the car parking lot I was greeted, but after meeting Victoria, I instantly knew this would be a great car buying experience. Her customer service was outstanding and very professional. When it was time for me to make my decision, she didn't rush me, matter of fact, she pulled the two cars up together and ask if I needed to test drive them again. I almost forgot to mention it was already after 8pm, you would have never guess it was closing time. I have to mention Heather Allen because I requested a few extra things and again I was given the same outstanding professional service. Heather had to send me off site because I purchase a Nissan from them. The extra key had to be programmed by a Nissan dealership but Heather took care of everything. When I was checking out I got an added surprise, Heather had them order me new mats & a car manual. That was service beyond what I expected. If you are looking to purchase a car please go see my new friends at Steve Landers CDJ.

Joseph

by from Little Rock Ar |

Joseph Davis is the best Salesman at the dealership, very professional and got us the best deal ever!!

August 19, 2015

Congrats on the new car, Katrina! Thanks for coming in, and we'll see you next time!

Excellent service, knowledge salesman

by from Little Rock, AR |

Clean & friendly atmosphere. Both salesman & finance officer very knowledgeable. Salesman, Wilbert Brown, made it his priority to see to us being pleased & understanding the product. We also purchased a vehicle from here last year. Therefore, we went back for good, old down to earth customer service!!

August 18, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your business and will see you next time!

Best Deal for Best Price-Ask for Dustin Dyer

by from Arlington, TX |

Our experience in purchasing the perfect vehicle was fast, easy and without stress at Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Little Rock. We told Dustin Dyer what we were looking for and he gave us a great trade-in value for our current vehicle and made buying the new car easy in just one day. Mr. Dyer was honest, forthright and did not pressure us in any way. It was definitely the best deal around and we couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism of this salesman and dealership. We highly recommend anyone looking for the right car at the right price to check with Dustin Dyer.

paperwork nightmare

by from little Rock |

We purchased our Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk on March 11th. We have received our loan paperwork very quickly, and even made our 1st payment last week, so it is obvious that they are very on top of the portions of the transaction that geberate their revenue. However, we STILL have not received the paperwork we need to have to get the vehicle licensed. I contacted the finance officer Michael who had worked with us at the time of purchase and he said you will have the paperwork by next week. Well, next week has come and gone and I have not received anythimg yet. I left a voicemail for the general manager of the dealership this morning, and still have not received a call back. So overall, I am very, very displeased with how the dealership conducts business after the sale is made.