Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 Colonel Glenn Plaza Loop, Little Rock, AR 72212

New 888-712-5134
Used 888-711-8480
Service 888-713-1906

Steve Landers is Little Rock's ONLY Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership! Come and see us at our NEW LOCATION!

Professional, Courteous and Thoughtful

by from Alexander, AR |

The best truck buying experience we have ever had! Montrell Thornton is pleasant and has a great personality. He was very professional and he knows his stuff...not only does he drive the vehicle he is selling but he knows details, features, history of the truck and the company he works for. Montrell even knows the pros and cons of buying other make and models from the competition!!! He listened to our likes, dislikes, wants and needs and definitely matched us up with the perfect fit!!! The staff at Steve Landers were ALL polite and fun to be around. The customer service and people skills that the staff here possess is superior and out beats all the rest!

June 27, 2014

Thanks Turleys! We're glad you're enjoying your truck, and so happy to hear you loved your experience at Steve Landers CDJ. Let us know how we can help you in the future! Thanks again!

Best Deal for Best Price-Ask for Dustin Dyer

by from Arlington, TX |

Our experience in purchasing the perfect vehicle was fast, easy and without stress at Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Little Rock. We told Dustin Dyer what we were looking for and he gave us a great trade-in value for our current vehicle and made buying the new car easy in just one day. Mr. Dyer was honest, forthright and did not pressure us in any way. It was definitely the best deal around and we couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism of this salesman and dealership. We highly recommend anyone looking for the right car at the right price to check with Dustin Dyer.

paperwork nightmare

by from little Rock |

We purchased our Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk on March 11th. We have received our loan paperwork very quickly, and even made our 1st payment last week, so it is obvious that they are very on top of the portions of the transaction that geberate their revenue. However, we STILL have not received the paperwork we need to have to get the vehicle licensed. I contacted the finance officer Michael who had worked with us at the time of purchase and he said you will have the paperwork by next week. Well, next week has come and gone and I have not received anythimg yet. I left a voicemail for the general manager of the dealership this morning, and still have not received a call back. So overall, I am very, very displeased with how the dealership conducts business after the sale is made.

buying experience with Dustin Austin.

by from hot springs, ark |

Buying vehicles from Dustin Austin was a pleasure. He got us the car payments we asked for. He was upfront and honest. Kept us up to date on the whole buying process. Will be back to buy again!

Salesman- Dustin Austin, wonderful experience!

by from Texarkana, Texas |

Excellent customer service! I went in knowing what I wanted but not sure if it was possible, Dustin was so good with everything and very knowledgeable of his job. Everyone I came across was so nice and professional, my family couldn't be any happier with our experience! Thank you all for everything you do! We will defiantly be back!

January 18, 2015

Thanks for making the drive all the way from Texarkana, Heather! We appreciate you and your business, so if we can help you in any other way, just let us know! Thanks again, and have a great time in your new car!

Excellent experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought my vehicle from Dustin Austin and was extremely satisfied. I work in customer service and receiving excellent customeR service in return is a fabulous thing. After telling Mr. Austin what I was looking for, what my price range was, and even what I wanted my monthly payments to be around, he knew exactly what to show me. Dustin made shopping for a new car at Landers a stress free deal and his outgoing personality made it a very exciting day. Days after purchasing my car I realized there were a couple of things I needed fix and Mr. Austin had it fixed it no time with no problems. I would say out of all of the times I have been car shopping or scamming a car lot, this time was by the far the most accomplished and it was all due to our salesman Dustin Austin.

January 19, 2015

Thanks for your great review Courtney! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience at Steve Landers and with Dustin. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know or stop by the dealership! Thanks again, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

by from Little rock ark |

Clean facilities kept water coming lol great customer service

October 14, 2014

We appreciate your input, Felicia. What could we have done to improve your experience at Steve Landers CDJ? Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal, so we'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

by from Little rock, Ar |

Really good service I enjoyed my trip here i am very happy with my new car glad to be a first time buyer here

October 14, 2014

Congrats on your first car purchase! Thank you for choosing Steve Landers, and if we can do anything else for you, we'd be happy to! Thanks again!

I highly recommend Landers

by from Warren, Arkansas |

My salesman was Steven C. Elesberry, him and the Steve landers Chrysler, dodge, jeep, staff have went above and beyond what is expected to make my car buying experience a great event in my life. Most time when you trade cars it's a headache and nerve racking experience. You will never get that from Landers. I would recommend buying new or used from them. You will be satisfied.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for making the drive all the way from Warren to our dealership! We can't be happier to have gotten you in the car you love, and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! Stop by next time you're in town!

New car search

by from Bryant, AR |

Taylor Simmons has been great to work with so far. David Fry also followed up on our progress towards our purchase of a new car from landers. Now I have to do is decide on which one to buy!

October 14, 2014

Thanks for your review Bryan! We hope we're able to get you into a car you love! If we can help you any other way in the car buying process, we're here for you! See you soon!

by from Little rock, Ar |

This was a great car buying experience for me. I was helped in every way.

October 14, 2014

That is great to hear! Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal. If we can help you in the future, please let us know! Thanks again!