Gateway Kia of North Brunswick

720 Carolier Ln, North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Positive Attitudes from Everyone!

by from Princeton, NJ |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from North Brunswick Kia. The experience with everyone in the dealership is like walking into one of your familys houses. Positive "we will make it happen" attitudes from everyone. And as the first time we joined the Kia family, it happened again. Florel is the best person to work with. He is the BEST!!!! We will be back again and Kia will be told to anyone I know in purchase for a vehicle. Thank you!!! Your #1!!!!! Aaron B.

Getting a loaner car

by from East brunswick |

So on Monday 4/20 I brought my car in to have service, I have had the car for 3 month brand new and the Ready light was flashing and I would lose power. They told me the electronic water pump needs replacing, I ask the service guy if I could get a loaner car and he told me that they don't have any. I went and spoke with my saleman. After awhile he came and told me that I could rent a car and then I would have to go threw Kia to get reimburse. I told him no and said that when buying the car he told me that they have a loaner car. he made some calls and finally they gave me a car. It amazes me that after buying 3 cars from them, that I have to fight to get a car. I got the impression that this is thier standard operations, on giving a loaner. If this happen to you fight for waant they promise. This will make me think twice about buying another car from them again

Go elsewhere! Seriously

by from Somerset, NJ |

I have an older Pontiac with fairly low mileage, that I owe about $2000 more than it's worth. They were aware of this, I had been e-mailing/talking to them on the phone and they assured me they could help me. I had a prior bankruptcy, so my credit is not great- but it's much better. When I arrived they wouldn't even look at my car, they basically told me "they don't make pontiac anymore, it's useless and what do I expect them to do with it". They also suggested that I "give it back to the bank." That's pretty insane to suggest someone let their car get repossessed. Go somewhere else, They are a complete waste of time. No dealer should EVER tell someone to let their car get taken back to the bank and start over. They claim they can help everyone! Yeah, not true.

Great!!!

by from North Brunswick NJ |

Leased a new Forte from this dealership. ALL of the salesmen were extremely nice, pleasant and had a good sense of humor. Got an excellent deal on the car and am referring all of my friends to Gateway!!!

Best car buying experience ever

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

William Martinez was an amazing salesman. I would go back there in a heart beat.

well oiled machine!

by from Edison, NJ |

It was a well oiled machine,from my being picked up when I got lost to and offering of drink and food,they really made me feel like a very special person. I would go back for another Kia and strongly recommend this dealership to friends and family and whomever I meet on the road. Thank you again Gateway Kia of North Brunswick....truely a wonderful experience. Jose A.

On my second car from Gateway

by from Staten Island, NY |

Gateway Kia is a great dealership. I already have a Sorrento from them and needed a second car so decided to come back to get an Optima. Gateway Kia left such a good impression on me the first time that I didn't even look around at other dealerships. I knew they would give me the best deal and provide the utmost professionalism and offer the most help. I was helped by salesman Edwin Guzman who was very helpful in getting me the Optima I wanted at a great price. I highly recommend Gateway Kia . Michael A.

great sale man

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

We love Dan as our sale man.Isay that if Dan wasn't there we wouldn't have got the car.

Most dishonest Dealership I have ever seen.

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

I was looking for a new Sportage, and they were given my email and phone for a quote. It is interesting that they are the only dealer that doesn't have prices on their website. They emailed me with an offer of $5,000 off the lot sticker price, or $5,000 more than book on my Trade in, or $5,000 match on the down payment. Having checked online and other dealers prices I figured it would be interesting to at least see how their lot prices, I mean $5,000 should cover a lot of sins, but when I went in I found out why they do this. They first off claimed that the email wasn't valid, and secondly all the prices were at least $5,000 over comparably equipped Sportage's at other dealers. Then they tried the high pressure tactics to get you to buy. So much easier to buy at another dealer. Kia should revoke their franchise.