Investment Auto Sales

1130 Orthodox St, Philadelphia, PA 19124

Used 215-533-6838

Be careful

by from Newark, de |

I bought a car from this dealer in December 2013. Four days later, it blow a head gasket. I was not offered a warranty. When I call the guy, he said he was sorry he couldn't help me. Be careful, if you purchase a car there. Frankly, I wouldn't go there.

VERY POOR BUSINESS!

by from NJ |

On 8/23/2012 purchased a 2000 Hyundai Sonata from Investment Auto Sales. When we were talking to the Salesman there calling himself Gene, he was insisting that he had to have cash for the vehicle, verses taking a cashiers check, NOW I can see why! My husband and I were NEVER told that there was something wrong with the car as we were informed it was in excellent running condition. Well that is CERTAINLY not the case. When we were there, my husband noticed, there was a battery charger sitting in eye view, and was a bit concerned, if it was being used for our particular vehicle, and after we experienced turning the car off at the gas station after we purchased it, it in turn DID NOT START. We had to give the car a jump and this is on the FIRST day not even an hour after we just pulled off the lot with it. Funny thing, when we were there, he left the car running, as we now know, that it is because he knew if he turned the car off there apparently was a chance of it not starting again, without a jump! My husband checked the car periodically after that, to see, if it would start after giving it a jump and each time, we were having problems getting it started. I called Gene back, in regards to this problem to find out, why we were NEVER told there was an issue, and also to ask about a warranty, that he talked us in to buying, that he asked us to give him $100.00 to enroll and then it would be $39.95 a month. After calling the warranty company up and explaining this to them about giving him $100.00 plus the $39.95 payment, they told me, that they don't understand why, he charged us $100.00 to enroll in this warranty. I have been calling Gene since we purchased this vehicle, and he is NOT answering the phone, or returning any of our calls. I WANT TO TELL YOU, IF YOU PLAN ON PURCHASING FROM THIS CAR DEALER , THINK AGAIN!!! THEY ARE DISHONEST, AND APPARENTLY SELLING CARS THAT ARE NOT WORKING EFFICENTLY!