Lakeview Resale

Used 866-812-0364

We'll Save you Money!

Repeat customer

by from Erie, PA |

I purchased a used vehicle from Lakeview Resale last year and was in need of a similar vehicle approximately one year later. Although there were two nice used cars on the lot, I had a particular interest for continuing my search. Lakeview Resale searched the tri-state area and located a perfect vehicle for me and had the car here within the week. Great customer service!! I will continue to work with Lakeview Resale for my future car needs and would certainly recommend them to others.

Overall Great Experience

by from erie, pa |

Lakeview Resale is a great place to finance/buy your first car. The salesman were very friendly and helpful! I was a first time car buyer and they don't just try to sell you a car, the salesman Bud was a big help with everything, Mike also :) They get the job done!

Car Buying Experience

by from North East, PA |

The customer service at Lakeview Resale was exceptional! Everyone was willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. They listened to my concerns and never once forced me into a vehicle. They were very patient and took the time to not only explain everything they were doing but they also showed me each step of the car buying process. I will continue to go to Lakeview Resale for my vehicles.

highly recommend lakeview resale

by from erie pa |

within the last month i was helping a family member and a friend select a new car and the service was above and beyond any experience i have had with any car lot and we did look around and ended back at lakeview and i must say they will have my friends and family business for years to come and mike barr is one of the best salemans i ever met not pushy and wants you to make your own decisions without being fast talk or convincing you to buy something you really dont like and very patient went to 15 carlots looking but lakeview resale met all our need jerry the owner is also very active at his carlot when most owners hide in a office very friendly staff mr bud is always smiling and your greeted by his staff with the guys there ready to help highly recommend lakeview resale

Very pleased

by from Erie, PA |

I was on the hunt to upgrade my car and had no idea where to start. Every employee from Lakeview Resale helped me out perfectly without the "fine print" hidden. Very honest people who are willing to do everything they can to help you out. I mentioned what I was looking for along with the smaller details and boom, they got me the car I wanted. Something I thought would be an annoying, difficult, long progress was actually the exact opposite. Very happy with the service and I have definitely recommended Lakeview Resale since my purchase.

Great customer service!

by from Erie, PA |

Low pressure? No pressure! Last fall I stopped at Lakeview Resale. I had a wheelchair accessible vehicle that, unfortunately, I was no longer in need of. One of the sales team, Bud, was incredibly helpful, and even though it was obvious I wouldn't be a customer then, he still took the time to talk to me. Just being decent and helpful. Fast-forward five months. I have a good offer on my accessible car, and I started looking for a replacement. After searching the internet, and having had bad experiences at most dealerships (pushy sales people), I found a car at Lakeview that was be a good fit. Everyone at Lakeview Resale has been great. If you are looking for a vehicle, you really should take the time to see what they have to offer. They have gone above and beyond anything I would have expected!

was refreshing to do business with honest people

by from Erie, PA |

I enjoyed my experience here today at Lakeview Resale Auto . Great prices, great cars, great service. Thanks for helping me purchase a car today Mike!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from ERIE,PA |

I AM AMAZED AT HOW I WAS TREATED AND HOW THEY HELPED ME TO GET MY GOOD CREDIT BACK ONCE MY CAR IS PAID FOR . I RECOMEND LAKEVIEW RESAIE CO. TO EVERYONE. I WAS TO FOUR OTHER CAR LOTS BEFOR THIS ONE , BUT WISH I CAME HERE FIRST.SINCERLY CAROL TINCHER

2008 Mercury Mountaineer LUXURY!!!!!

by from Erie, PA |

EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!! If you have given up hope then you are wasting your time!!! Lakeview Resale Will do everything in their power to put you in a vehicle of your choice, and not just any vehicle, A really really nice vehicle. I came up here and was treated like family and traded in my 2001 Ford Windstar and got a LUXURY SUV. Now I can call this place home and not only will I continue to shop here but I will make sure that my children and their children shop here as well. I am definitely a repeat customer for LIFE. Mike Barr, his Boss, other employees and service get a score of 110 based on a 1-10 scale. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE . BE SMART, MAKE LAKEVIEW AUTO RESALE ON 26 AND CHERRY YOUR HOME DEALERSHIP TO SHOP AT. Believe me you will not regret it at all. So a big THANK YOU to everyone at Lakeview Resale Company. I cant even call you friends, more like FAMILY.

Very Happy Driver

by from Erie, PA |

I went to Lakeview Resale expecting to get turned away due to my credit, as I have been turned away from almost every other place I visited. However, Mike, was willing to try everything in his power to get me the vehicle I needed to maintain my new job. He stayed a few hours after closing time to help me out, and I can honestly say if it wasn't for his help, and willingness to see another person do well, I wouldn't have the vehicle I have now. It's not a hunk of junk, or a "lemon". Nor do I feel I got a raw deal. Those guys at Lakeview Resale are to me a Hope for Humanity. On my test drive I took the vehicle to a mechanic friend of mine and he showed me some MINOR problems with the car, everything else was fine. When I returned and told them about it, they didn't bicker, or try to bully me into getting the vehicle any way, their words were "We will make it right." These guys come Highly recommended by me.

Great Experience

by from Erie Pa |

This place was awesome ! Me and my boyfriend just bought a car , great price , very quick process , awesome experience !