Lakeview Resale

563 W 26th St, Erie, PA 16508

Nice facility, great service

by from Erie, Pa |

I had been looking for a particular car, an Infiniti M series car and was not having any success locally, then I happen to drive past this dealership and I saw an immaculate, clean, low milage, 2006 M35x. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with it. Mike is who I worked with, and he was fantastic. Mike explained everything about the vehicle, and the price was in my budget and within a couple of hrs. I was a proud owner of that vehicle. I absolutely love this car and my want to thank the guys at lakeview for making my experience a positive one. I would definetly purchase another vehicle from them, the are the best kept secret in Erie for used auto dealerships!

first car

by from Erie, PA |

Mike Barr is the man helped me through a lot and gave me a great deal

first car !!!

by from Erie, PA |

I worked with Mike Barr, and I tell you he can sell anything. But honestly I'm happy I chose Lakeview resale. Got my first car and love it . wouldn't want to go anywhere Else. Hope they get new Jeeps down the road looking to trade in on day .

Really Good

by from Erie Pa |

In and Out. Found want I wanted real fast. Great people. No Problems what so ever

Outstanding Service/ Thank You

by from Erie, Pa |

A huge shout out to Jerry(owner), Ken, Wayne, and everyone in the service dept. for always taking exceptional care of me and my vehicle! These guys will make it happen! Thank You! Great Service!!!

Determined to get you the car you want!

by from Erie, Pa |

I have always been impressed by the cars they have on their lot. All cars are clean and shiny even in the winter time. The establishment is very clean just like the cars they sell. Very down to earth, friendly people and dedicated to the customer. They weigh all options to make sure you get the vehicle you want. Any issues that may come up are resolved in the best timely manner possible. I can say I will recommend all my friends and family without a doubt.

Great!!!

by from Erie PA |

I was very happy with the car and price I bought of Mike at Lakeview resale. It was a very professional environment. Mike went above and beyond to help me find a car that fit my needs. I bought an 07 Ford Fusion SE. Drives like a dream and I got it for way below blue book value for that car. I'm glad I went there. I definitely recommend this dealer to everyone.

EXCELLENT

by from ERIE PA |

THE OWNER JERRY IS A GREAT GUY THAT STANDS BY HIS CUSTOMERS AND TAKES CARE OF ANY ISSUES PROMPTLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A USED VEICHLE AT A GREAT PRICE

highly recommended owner is awesome

by from erie pa |

Owner Jerry is great he respects his customers and after a purchase he still keeps his word and if theresia a problem he makes it right most dealers tell you oh well after they get paid this owner is all about his reputation and works hard to keep it good with all customers if you want great service go here and give them a chance to show you they are the best in erie my experience wasnt the best at first but the owner worked hard and he made it right now im a very happy customer and thankful for all he has done

Great service ,great price !

by from houston |

Excellent services,Mike was great ! You can do car repairs also at cheapest rates than competitors.