Mini of Baltimore County

Used 888-631-3506
Service 888-875-5691

Test Drive

by from Fairfield, PA |

I took a test drive today in a new F-56. Jeff Testerman was my MA and did a great job. No pressure, easy to deal with, let me take my time and answered all my questions. I even had two he did not have answers for, but he found out and told me before I left. When I am ready to buy, I will go to Jeff.

Service

by from Fairfield, PA |

i have all my service done at MINI of Baltimore County for both our MINI's. Yoni Baron is my Service Adviser and he makes the experience very enjoyable. Sometimes I think he knows my car better then I do. He will go above and beyond to help and I never have a concern when our cars are in his capable hands. Great Service Adviser and great dealership.

The car dealer ever

by from Owings Mills |

I have never dealt with a better organization than Min of Baltimore County. Everyone there is friendly, knowledgeable and more than willing to help no matter what the issue is. I feel like I'm at home whenever I got there regardless of the reason.

Love My MINI People!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've had my MINI for four years. Each time I've had to take it in for normal or other service, it's a great experience. I work full-time so the fact that they are open after 5:00 and on Saturdays is a real plus. I very rarely have trouble getting an appoint at the last minute (when needed), everyone is friendly, the place is kept so clean, and the biggest bonus is the loaner car. You have no idea what a stress reliever it is knowing I don't have to find people to meet me and take me to the dealer, and get me to and from work.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've been a Mini owner since 2009, and always opt to take my car to Mini of Balt. County because of the excellent service. The team is welcoming, friendly and knowledgable -- Yoni Baron makes the process a total breeze! I recently came in to have regular maintenance and deal with a cracked windshield. A total headache to manage with my busy work schedule. Yoni met me at the door, zipped through the paperwork and had me at the wheel of a (really sweet!) loaner in 15 minutes. The repairs were perfect and I was back in my own driver's seat quicker than originally quoted. Mini of Balt. treats every Mini owner like a special client! Thank you, Yoni!

Amazing service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The very best thing about the mini dealership in owings mills is when there is a complication. The service team deals quickly and graciously. Yoni Baron in the service dept is exceptional. I recently had a break light issue - he dealt with it and had me out the door with zero stress. Because of people like him I would only think about another mini for my next car.

My purchase of a 2014 Mini Cooper

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jeremy Davidson was there all the way for me in the buying process and Mini of Baltimore was right there with him making sure that everything went as smoothly as possbile.

Great Dealership Experience

by from Owings Mill, Maryland |

I recently purchased a 2013 Mini Hardtop JCW from Mini of Baltimore and was pleasantly pleased with the quality of the dealership, and the knowledgable staff there; in particular Jeremy, who made the buying process quick and easy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Mini.

Great Customer Experience at Mini Service Dept

by from Pasadena, Md. |

I had my Mini serviced on Friday April 18, 2014. It truly was a "Good Friday". Once again Yoni Baron provided an outstanding customer service experience in the service department. One of the many reasons why I chose Mini of Baltimore for my purchase and servicing of my new Mini, even though there is a closer dealer to my residence. Yoni's professionalism and caring for the consumer attitude leaves me with the confidence knowing that my Mini is in the best hands possible. The day of my visit, the sales team was gearing up for a big sales event for the weekend. Excitement was in the air and their enthusiasm is truly refreshing. I LOVE MY MINI and the people who support it!

Amazing dealership

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Mini of Baltimore County is the finest organization I've ever done business with. Everyone is both professional and caring. Jeremy Davidson in particular was helpful above and beyond the call.