MINI of Baltimore County

9804 Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117

New 888-245-3862 New 888-245-3862
Used 888-631-3506 Used 888-631-3506
Service 888-875-5691 Service 888-875-5691

Family owned and operated! Visit MINI of Baltimore and let us find your perfect one of a kind MINI today!

Wonderful service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was very pleasantly impressed by the professionalism of the staff from the MINI of Baltimore Co. dealership. I would like to recommend Jason Rourk who was particularly helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. Overall, great customer service.

Excellent service, professional and friendly

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Jason was fantastic, very knowledgable and not at all pushy. Highly recommend this location for anyone looking to explore the world of Mini in a one-stop-shop

maintenance and repair service

by from Harrisburg PA |

Allen my Service Manager was attentive, thorough, and unhurried at my vehicle check in. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction eventhough not all of them pertained to my reasons for service that particular day and genuinely cared about my vehicle and any concerns I had. My maintenance and repair were completed in the estimated amount of time. When I asked about a particular maintenance issue he honestly advised me that while it could be done at this time, it wasn't necessary and would be costly.

Our Favorite Dealership- MINI of Baltimore!

by from Hanover, PA |

We purchased our third MINI from Jason Rourk at MINI of Baltimore. He sold us our previous MINI only 8 months ago. Jason is an outstanding motoring advisor whom we recommend highly to anyone wanting to purchase a MINI. Once again thank you MINI of Baltimore and Jason Rourk for exceptional customer service and the personable treatment during the purchase of our latest MINI!

Super patient staff!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Eric in the parts department is one of the most patient consultants I've dealt with. I purchased a used Mini and like to customize my cars. He took the time to research for parts and find the answers to all my questions. Wonderful experience every time.

Yoni Rocks!!

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

I am constantly very impressed with the service provided by MOB, especially the outstanding work of Yoni Baron, who has served as my service manager for the two mini's I have had. I find Yoni to be very accessible,listens well to my concerns, and is always ready to accommodate what I might be needing. The work is always done as promised, and his friendly demeanor contributes to my feeling that I am part of the mini family, not just another customer. He is honest, a straight shooter, and delivers on his promises. I trust Yoni, which is not always the case in this business. I sometimes even stop to get a car wash just to touch base with Yoni and say hello. The car wash is nice also. Overall I think MOB is fortunate to have him as their representative, as he stands for all that is good about customer service.

Great Service

by from Westminter, MD |

I had my MINI serviced recently and as usual had a great experience. My service a advisor, Allen Rolocut, is always pleasant and professional. The scheduled service plus a minor preventative repair were done under warrantee, in the time promised. I picked up my car just as the dealership was closing. Despite the late hour Allen gave me a little lesson, including hand drawn pictures, in automotive engineering as it pertained to to my cars preventative service. That was much appreciated and really above the call of duty.

Awesome service!

by from Downingtown, PA |

I drive 100 miles and over two hours to get service performed on my 2012 Countryman S. Obviously I pass many dealers along the way and that is for good reason. I operate three Harley-Davidson dealerships and know good service when I receive it. Jess Wildasin goes above and beyond and will be the main reason I keep making the drive!

Friendly and helpful - Great Service.

by from Baltimore, MD |

My wife and I have been buying our Mini's and having them serviced by Mini of Baltimore for over 10 years. Everyone in sales, parts and service always go out of their way to be helpful and genuinely friendly. It's a relaxing place to wait for your car when it is being serviced. The service department (especially Yoni Baron) go the extra mile (pun intended) to ensure the car is ready on time, fixed/serviced to your satisfaction and clean. I would not consider any other dealer for our Mini Cooper.

Yoni Baron is the best

by from Baltimore MD |

Although I love my Mini (as well as my prior one), one of the best reasons to continue to own one is the customer service. I have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend the service associates. Yoni Baron is the one I have dealt with the most, so my experience is based on his excellent service. I don't need service often, and it has mostly been routine, so another benefit is that he makes sure what needs to be done is done right the first time.