Ride Now Motors

Ride Now Motors

6353 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 866-973-0322

Ride now, right now, used car, buy here pay here, rite now,

broughtt a car very satisfied

by from Charlotte, nc |

I called terri on a monday evening and she was very helpful, she stayed in contact with and worked with me to get all my information needed to purchased a car. I came in to dealership the following day and met with edgar, he told me what I could be approved for, but I wasnt satisfied with those choices, so him, myself and terri stayed here after closing to get me the car I wanted. I must say based on my credit, I got the car I wanted. A great big thanks to terri and edgar!!!

April 3, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Cathy! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Congratulations on your new purchase! Please remember there is also a referral program available to all!

I am Very GRATEFUL!!!!!!!

by from Matthew Nc |

The Sale Person Terri was absolutely awesome she helped me pick out my car and had a sense of humor with i Think Ride Now dealership should be Grade A.

April 4, 2014

Twana, Thank you for visiting our dealership! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Worst ever

by from Concord nc |

Worst experience ever. The finance guy was rude and arrogant. Did not buy even though we were approved.

March 20, 2014

Hello, I apologize for what happen but thank you for letting me know. My mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service. I personally would love to take care of this for you as soon as possible and help change your buying experience to more of a positive one. Please contact me to resolve this matter as I don't know to which location helped you or your name. Please ask for Alicia "General Manager" so I may personally handle any issues you may have 704-295-1585. I look forward to hearing from you!

Maria was very helpful and knew what she was doing

by from Charlotte, NC |

When i walked into the dealership Andres was quick to help and was very pleasant, they made my purchase fast and simple. I would recomend this dealership to anyone.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Eddie. We are Excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Congratulations on your new purchase!

Recommend to everyone!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Daniel and Eddie was great in helping me into my vehicle! They answered all my questions and more! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I love the staff and the environment! Thank you Ride Now Motors for getting me into my dream car, Nissan Altima!

March 8, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Alethea. We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Awesome Experience!

by from Charlotte |

I was referred to Ride Now Motors to buy a car, was told they work wonders for their customers. I came in and Tony was very helpful and answered all my questions! I will tell EVERYONE about ride now motors. I bought me a 2008 Cadillac DTS, my dream car!

March 6, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Erica. We are glad your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! Congratulations on your new purchase! You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like".

Extremely happy on my purchase

by from charlotte |

Ride Now Motors was the best experience ever with amount down to payments a month to quick service, got me in quicker then me being in an convenient store. Eddie and Donnie also had me laughing from the time i walked into Ride Now Motors. Everyone made it easy, comfortable and fast. Just want to say thank you. I'm recommending everyone to look no further, Ride Now Motors is it...

February 27, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Tanya! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! Congratulations on your new purchase! You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like".

Wonderful Person

by from Charlotte, nc |

Tony was awesome, Wonderful, Patient, Very understanding! Help you find a car for your needs and situation! RIDE NOW MOTORS IS THE SPOT!

February 27, 2014

Destini, We appreciate the business you have given Ride Now Motors to please you in your car purchasing experience. We are excited your experience was a positive one! Congratulations on your purchase!

AWESOME DEAL!!!

by from salisbury nc |

This place is awesome!! i had a recent repo on my credit and had doubts. But the team there quickly got me approved!! Tony was my salesman and he's great. Everyone there is professional and nice. i would definitely refer my friends and family here!! loving my new car :-))

February 27, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership Angela! We are glad your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all! Congratulations on your new purchase! You can also check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like".

buy a car

by from winston salem nc |

come in with no car, came out with a dream car!!!!! Daniel help me get a car, it was very fast, he is an awsome guy. he worked with me and told me what he was going to do and he did it....im truly glade i met him..#allsmiles!!

February 23, 2014

Congratulations Angelica! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction! You can check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Don't forget about our referral program!

Overall

by from Monroe NC |

Love them this my second car from them. Had a great time nice people that treat you with respect!

February 23, 2014

Congratulations Michael! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Our goal is total customer satisfaction! You can check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ridenowmotors Feel free to leave us some comments and if your photo was taken during the your purchase, check out your photo and show us some love by clicking "like". Don't forget about our referral program!