Ride Now Motors

6353 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

ride now motors

by from matthews nc |

All service is always excellent. They people are always friendly and always willing to work with you .

May 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Ms.Summer Meadows !! Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are super happy your experience was a positive one! If your photo was taken during your purchase, Come check it out on Facebook and Feel free to show us some love by clicking "Like" and ¿Rating¿ us facebook.com/ridenowmotors, You can also see it on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

A Fair Deal

by from Matthews, NC |

They had a good inventory of nice vehicles. I wanted a JEEP and found a good one. A few weeks later we returned and purchased a van. We are very pleased. The staff was very friendly and the entire auto purchase process was a pleasure. If they had a motorcycle inventory I would do more business with them.

March 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Matt & Lora!! At Ride Now Motors Monroe we take great pride in our customers. We value your thoughts and would like to thank you for sharing your buying experience with others. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can see it on facebook.com/ridenowmotors Show us some love by clicking "like" & "follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! You can check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all. Congratulations once again!

happy and satisfied

by from huntersville nc |

I was very pleased with the purchase of the vehicle. The process was very easy and fairly fast. My sales person stayed past hours making sure i was able to test drive each and every vehicle that i was interested in. i will def recommend anyone i know whom is looking to purchase a vehicle to come here and see eddie

March 11, 2015

We are thrilled to now have you as part of our Ride Now Motors family! Congratulations on your new purchase Nicole!! Woop Woop! If your photo was taken during your purchase, Come check it out and show us some love by clicking "Like" and "Rating" us on facebook.com/ridenowmotors. Don't have a Facebook, check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

Great Cust Service

by from Charlotte NC |

I was very impressed by the dealership itself and great customer service and everyone was very nice especially Pita who help us out the most. Thanks again for my new car!!!

March 11, 2015

We are thrilled to now have you as part of our Ride Now Motors family in Monroe! Congratulations on your new purchase Ebony!! Woop Woop! If your photo was taken during your purchase, Come check it out and show us some love by clicking "Like" and "Rating" us on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe. Don't have a Facebook, check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

great service

by from marshville nc |

great attitudes and yes I will refer someone to ride now motors

March 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Jasmine!! At Ride Now Motors we take great pride in our customers. We value your thoughts and would like to thank you for sharing your buying experience with others. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can see it on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe Show us some love by clicking "like" & "follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! You can check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all. Congratulations once again!

Great Customer Service!

by from Monroe NC |

Friendly staff and fast process. Thank You Pita !!

March 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Richard!! At Ride Now Motors in Monroe we take great pride in our customers. We value your thoughts and would like to thank you for sharing your buying experience with others. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can see it on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe Show us some love by clicking "like" & "follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! You can check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all. Congratulations once again!

Great service Very helpful an Clean Place

by from Monroe Nc |

Ride Now Monroe Location helped me out with getting me into a car I was very pleased my dad bought 2 cars from them. I am hoping to work with them for a long period of time. Andrew

March 11, 2015

Jennifer, we appreciate the business you have given Ride Now Motors in Monroe to please you in your car purchasing experience. Congratulations on your new purchase!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please feel free to call us or just come back. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can check it out on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe and feel free to show us some love by clicking "Like" and "Follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! Check us out on pinterest.com/ridenowmotors Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte , North Carolina |

The staff was very professional and honest .....top notch

March 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase!! At Ride Now Motors we take great pride in our customers. We value your thoughts and would like to thank you for sharing your buying experience with others. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can see it on facebook.com/ridenowmotors Show us some love by clicking "like" & "follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! You can check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all. Congratulations once again!

Excellent Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Purchased a car at the Monroe, NC location and this service was excellent. My salesperson Andres was very knowledgeable and was able to get me into my new car with no problems. I highly recommend this dealership!!!!!

March 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Fetti!! At Ride Now Motors in Monroe, we take great pride in our customers. We value your thoughts and would like to thank you for sharing your buying experience with others. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can see it on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe Show us some love by clicking "like" & "follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! You can check us out on flickr.com/photos/ridenowmotors. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all. Congratulations once again!

Truly Outstanding Service!!!

by from Ansonville NC |

I went to Ride Now Motors looking for a chysler 300 and they did not have one but before I left they found one for me Andres was great I am sending all my friends this way.

March 2, 2015

Johnny, we appreciate the business you have given Ride Now Motors in Monroe to please you in your car purchasing experience. Congratulations on your new purchase!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please feel free to call us or just come back. If your photo was taken during your purchase, you can check it out on facebook.com/ridenowmotorsmonroe and feel free to show us some love by clicking "Like" and "Follow" us. Don't have a Facebook, no problem! Check us out on pinterest.com/ridenowmotors Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.