John Lee Nissan Mazda

New 866-685-7611
Used 866-579-1674
Service 866-769-5251

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Greatest New Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Vernon, Florida |

I would like to thank the staff at John Lee Nissan Mazda for the most hassle-free car buying experience I have ever had. I completed the very easy on-line finance application and was promptly notified by Ronnie Chesser, Business Development Manager. He only needed a little more information and within 30 minutes he had me approved. I received an unbelievable deal on a 2012 Mazda3 and a great trade-in allowance for my vehicle. After work I traveled to the dealership and there was my new car waiting with balloons and a congratulation signs as if it were a present! Everyone was so nice and professional. I met with Ronnie Chesser and he then introduced me to the sales rep, J J McMahon who had the paperwork ready and was very nice,and took me for a test drive my new vehicle. I was then turned over to the finance manager, Steve Boulay who again was very professional and was out the door in 10 minutes. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone purchasing a new or used car.

John Lee Nissan Mazda responded to this review

April 23, 2013

Peggy, thank you for the nice words! We are glad to have made you a happy customer! Please don't be a stranger. - Team John Lee

Worst service I have ever recieved

by from Panama City, Fl |

I took possession of a new 2015 Altima. The dealership was disorganized every step of the way including not know whoe was doing what and it they even worked there. The car arrived at the dealership on Feb 13 but the paper work did not arrive until the 24th, not the dealerships fault, but when I called to check on it the 19th, they said they would try to find the paperwork and agreed that I could stop by to see if it was ready. After a long search around the lot, they found the car where it had been taken off the truck but could not find the paperwork. They told me that it would be ready on Friday and I told them I would be back Saturday morning. A arrived at the dealership Saturday afternoon and an hour and a half later they told me they could not find the keys or the paperwork. I called the fleet company on Saturday and they told me that Nissan was slow in sending them the paperwork for the car so they were late in sending it. I in turn took responcibility for being a bit on the impatient side. I was called on Wednesday afternoon and told that the car was ready to go. I arrived at 8:30 Thursday morning and the salesman had a hard time finding the paper work. When he did find it, I mentioned that the plastic was still on the seats. He informed me that they do not detail courtesy pickups and left it at that. Disorganized and un-professional is all I can say.

Great customer service!!

by from Panama City, FL |

Thanks Scott James for making my car buying process easy and painless!! So exited about my new car!! I will definitely buy again from Scott at John Lee Nissan!!

bought 2015CX5 and 2004 RX8

by from Panama City fl. |

John Lee Nissan/MAZDA took care of both my vehicle needs. I needed an affordable work car and they gave me a great deal on my 2004 RX8 (low miles) without breaking the bank. I was in a bad situation with a Dodge Dart as my primary family car and they went above and beyond not only taking my Dodge Dart off myhand but getting my family into a safer and better 2015 CX5 that my wife loves. My wife and I very happy and I always refer friends/coworkers to John Lee Nissan/MAZDA.

great service

by from Panama City, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2014 Mazd aqua C X9. Tonia Silas and our salesman, Kevin Seedorf were great to work with. They were upfront and honest with our lurchase and trade. This was our third purchase at John Lee Nissan Mazda. I highmy recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

great service

by from panama city, fl |

I had the absolute best car buying experience when i bought my new 2013 sentra in Nov 2013. John preskitt was so helpful and made what i thought could never happen, a reality. I will be highly recommending him to everyone i know.The sales staff are so nice and caring and try to help in any way possible without making customers feel pressured. I will return to John Lee Nissan Mazda for every vehicle purchase i make. Also Andrew and Alton dugger were my sales reps and they were amazing. thank you all for your own individual effort in helping me get a new car. And a special thanks to john preskitt for making the entire process go as smoothly as possible.

Do not use John Lee Nissan Mazda's finance dept.

by from pcb, fl |

Our salesman Garland McGuire was great and the reason why I decided to buy at this dealership.However, after my experience with James Mack in the business office I will never buy another car from this dealership. Truth in lending, not even close! I have learned a very valuable lesson. Get your financing from your bank and you will save so much money and avoid the bait and switch!

lemon 05 nissan titan

by from San Clemente, CA |

I bought a Nissan titan 05 with only 18000 miles on the vehicle the next morning the truck would not start, used or not this vehicle should of had some kind of warranty, not according to Nissan . after going to the supervisors and bringing it to there attention the vehicle was fixed at there service center, or at least I thought it was. the check engine light began coming on about 80 miles or so after and I was told by the service department to buy a new gas cap which I did three different times from the dealer and had it reset each of those times ,now I have just learned to live with it. I just moved to California and had to pay another 400 dollars because my titan would not pass smog because of the fuel filter that was installed was installed without the main seal around the fuel pump at the Nissan service center, got that fixed. today I wake up to drive my truck and it will only crank over but will not start. back to square one. had it towed to a mechanic because the Nissan dealer wont cover the charges on there lemon. I have called and asked them to trade my truck in for another at the Nissan dealer in California but at this point I have lost almost all faith in Nissans. If i am paying 343 dollars monthly Is it that much to ask them for a trade in on a truck that is reliable and dependable. I can only hope after this next fix Nissan of San Jaun Capistrano will give me a trade in on this vehicle without any hurdles otherwise this one is going to the to the heads of Nissan and all there customers. Sincerely Marc Russell

Ed Moriarty was a very nice man.

by from Freeport, FL |

I would recommend Ed Moriarty at John Lee Nissan in PCB

Alton Dugger @ John Lee Nissan

by from Panama City, Fl |

Just bought a 2013 Mazda CX-9 at John Lee Nissan of Panama City. Alton Dugger was our sales rep, and he was awesome at answering all my questions prior to purchase. He didn't rush me and took a great deal of attention to ensure all my needs were meet at the dealership. I would recommend John Lee Nissan to anybody looking for a great car, and would also recommend Alton if your looking to purchase a new/used Nissan/Mazda in PCB. Thanks Alton, V/R, Eric

Great Dealership

by from Burleson,Tx |

I have never been to a dealership where they cared more about you knowing the safety of the car. I was very impressed with my whole experience.