Edd Kirby's Adventure Mazda

400 W Ml King Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37402

New 866-740-9916
Used 888-879-8120
Service 877-463-3199

Home of the 7 Day Exchange, the 3 Day Money Back guarantee, and the Best Value in 100 Miles!

Definitely Worth the Trip!!

by from Scottsboro, AL |

Enjoyed the time my family and I had at Edd Kirby s Adventure!! Great people working hard and honestly to help everyone get the car that best helps their customers. They are all very down to earth and not pushy! I just want to thank Josh Smart very much for the test drive and his patience; also the kindness that we received from Marvin and one of the other sales managers Justin that went out of his way to introduce himself although we were just buying a used vehicle. They treated us as if we were buying a 2013 vehicle. Just a great bunch of guys!! It was so worth leaving these Alabama car salesmen behind and making the trip to Chattanooga Tenn. Thanks to everyone at Adventure! Will for sure be back in the future!!

Great Experience

by from Jasper, Tn |

I've purchased vehicles before but, never so painlessly. Ryan Hauger met us at the door and was both friendly and professional. We weren't sure what our options might be with our credit history. So, we wanted to just stop by and talk to someone to see. We spent about an hour in Ryan's office talking to him about our needs, down payment options, and the car that we liked. He ran our credit(which isn't perfect) and came back with a great intrest rate offer and even better a great monthly payment. We came back bright and early the next morning with our paperwork, signed the papers, and probably less than thirty minutes later we were driving it home. I don't believe we could have gotten any other dealership to work with us. But, Ryan told us he was confident and made it happen. Whether your credit is spotless or questionable I don't think you could go wrong at least setting down to talk to them at Ed Kirby's Adventure Mazda. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know we were. It was a quick, painless, pleasant experience without any pressure. My wife has a safe reliable car and loves it. I couldn't be happier.

Made buying a car very easy

by from Graysville, Tn |

We came in having some idea of what we wanted but after changing styles and colors a few times our salesman Jacob helped us get the features we wanted on one car and helped us get the best deal. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and we felt no pressure to have to buy. I always dread hunting a new car but this time was not a bad deal at all thanks everyone at Edd Kirby

customer service

by from Chattanooga tn |

Was very interested in a silver hhr to where I emailed them four different times with questions because I wanted more information on it plus I had found exact same car with 20000 miles less an 1000 less. All I ever got back were business form emails. No information I requested about vehicle either time.

Great experience

by from McMinnville |

We had a great experience. We had a great sales David Crowley. My husband talked with David on and off all week a had patients with all the questions. We would definitely tell our friends. Not just David but all of the gentleman that worked there were all very friendly. He called to make sure we got home and enjoyed our ride home. Thanks again David.

Making a Great Name for Yourselves

by from Lebanon, TN |

I want to tell you how much I appreciate Hank in your service department ( Chattanooga ) . My daughter is a student at UTC and we live in Union co, TN. The steering went out on her car in Oct. and the throttle cable broke this week. Hank has been more than helpful. With us living 2 hours away, it is very nice to know that I can call him and he will work with us to get her car fixed. She works every day from 2-6 and he is always very helpful in getting her car back to her so she can go to work. He is making a very good name for your business in my family. Thank you so much for being so helpful.

2012 Mazda 5

by from Lenoir City |

I bought a Mazda 5 new in 2012. All maintenance has been done at Ed Kirby Mazda. I do not have 30,000 miles on van yet and it sounds like a piece of junk. One of the tires is bad and they have done nothing about my issue. The only help was moving tire from front to the back. I called and spoke with the service manager. He looked back at my records and said I went over 800 miles one time on my service and that was what caused my issue. First and last Mazda I will own. I will replace tire and sell the van (plan to go back to Nissan). I have owned 6 and was always helped with any issue that came up. Went out to eat with friends the other night and drove my daughters 2006 Nissan because Van sounds like a piece of junk. Service plan less than worthless. Brad Gardner

Did NOT fulfill their warranty promised

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I bought my vehicle from the Chattanooga location with a warranty on the transmission getting repaired due to they was selling it damaged & after the check cleared the warranty was never withheld. They never fixed what was in the contract promised to me. Will never buy nothing else from this company again.

Thanks for the easy experience

by from Menlo, GA |

Purchasing a new Mazda 3 was an exceptional experience at your dealership. Your salesman, Josh Smartt, found the exact car I was looking for and made the whole experience easy. I love my new Mazda and after meeting Hank in the service department, I'm confident that every service experience will be just as satisfactory.

The staff at Dalton & Chattanooga won us over

by from Dalton, Georgia |

This was our best experience since moving to this part of the country late last year. Our experience with the Adventure family began in Dalton and ended in Chattanooga but was consistently exceptional from start to finish. The reason it began with one and ended with the other was attributed entirely to our shift in make and model. Thankfully Adventure adjusted to our shift in vehicle choices. As I stated the experience at both locations was excellent ? Steve Cockran got us off on the right foot in Dalton and Josh Smartt picked up the hand-off smoothly and ended the deal on very solid ground. Everyone within your organization (sales, management, financing and vehicle preparation) was effective, professional and knowledgeable. We were not pressured through the decision and buying process. This was not our first new car purchase but we can say with certainty that this was the best. My wife and I want to thank you for and making this significant, important purchase such a pleasant experience. Somehow you have assembled a winning team of employees and the company policy works.

Our Important Purchase Was A Pleasant One

by from Dalton, GA |

This was our best experience since moving to this part of the country late last year. Our experience with the Adventure family began in Dalton and ended in Chattanooga but was consistently exceptional from start to finish. The reason it began with one and ended with the other was attributed entirely to our shift in make and model. Thankfully Adventure adjusted to our shift in vehicle choices. As I stated the experience at both locations was excellent! Steve Cockran got us off on the right foot in Dalton and Josh Smartt picked up the hand-off smoothly and ended the deal on very solid ground. Everyone within your organization (sales, management, financing and vehicle preparation) was effective, professional and knowledgeable. We were not pressured through the decision and buying process. This was not our first new car purchase but we can say with certainty that this was the best. My wife and I want to thank you for and making this significant, important purchase such a pleasant experience. Somehow you have assembled a winning team of employees and the company policy works.