Edd Kirby's Adventure Mazda

400 W Ml King Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37402

New 866-740-9916
Used 888-879-8120
Service 877-463-3199

Home of the 7 Day Exchange, the 3 Day Money Back guarantee, and the Best Value in 100 Miles!

Definitely an exceptional experience!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My experience with Garrett Beaver was most definitely exceptional. I have been putting off purchasing a new car because it always seems like a hassle - overpriced vehicles, dishonest salesmen, complicated financing. However, I am thrilled to have found my 2012 Mazda 5 with your company. I saw it online, loved the price for the NEW car with everything I wanted, sent an email on Monday night spoke with Garrett and looked the vehicle over on Tuesday, and drove home in my pretty new car on Wednesday. It is a huge relief to have made the jump and I love my new car. Garrett was super nice and easy to deal with. I will definitely recommend your company in the future.

SO pleased with everything, from start to finish!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was ever so pleased with everything, from start to finish! Truly an breath of fresh air to the car buying experience and a stress free way to buy a car. I cannot say enough good things about not only the dealership, but the people as well; every one of them was so kind and nice. I appreciate Donnie King taking the time to contact me and helping me every step of the way with my car buying experience and Joe Kirby making it so fun signing my life away, lol! I loved it and I am so thrilled with my new car and I owe it all to them. My family and I thank you and I will recommend everybody that mentions they are in the market for a new car to you. I will also return when I will be in the market. I really want to thank Donnie again for trying his hardest to make this transaction take place, you are awesome!

Confident that my car has been taken care of

by from Cleveland, TN |

A few of months ago, I had heard that a new Mazda dealer had opened up in Chattanooga. My wife and I have owned three RX-8s - two 2004 models and a 2005 which I still have today. We were previously customers of Grey Epperson Mazda in Cleveland. Hank Wilson was the mechanic who had done all of the work on my RX-8s and I was really unhappy when I found out that he was no longer working there. There was really nothing else close to me, so I kept taking my car to Cleveland - the new service manager there was very nice and helpful. However, after a nearly unfortunate incident regarding my Mazda Speed cold air intake, I decided to give your dealership a try. I called the 800 number, I dialed the number for the service department, but I got the wrong service department. The person who answered was very polite and offered to forward me to your Mazda service department. After a couple of rings I heard, "Edd Kirby's Adventure Mazda Service Department, Hank speaking." I hope that you can imagine my excitement and relief at having found Hank working for your dealership. I immediately scheduled an appointment and brought my car in for service. I have been in twice now and I wanted to let you know that the service I have received is as excellent as I expected. I felt very confident that my car has been taken care of properly. I hope to be able to continue bringing my car to Hank and to your dealership for a long time.

Adventure Service makes sure it's done right!!

by from Cleveland, TN |

I just wanted to tell you how pleased we are with your service department. Hank Wilson is the reason we came to your dealership to begin with. We purchased a new RX8 in 2007 at Gray Epperson in Cleveland and although we had a lot of problems with the car we were always treated with the utmost respect by the guys at Gray's. However the only person we ever really trusted with our car was Hank. He is a very honest and reliable Technician. He is also the reason we would buy another Mazda because we know you will have problems with any car but if you cannot trust the dealer and there service department then why would you want to buy a car from them. My wife and I cannot say enough about our experiences at Gray's and Adventure with Hank having our back. As long as he is your Service Manager we will be your customers. We live in Cleveland but come all the way there just for oil changes because we do not want anybody working on our car but Hank or one of the technicians he oversees because we know he will make sure it is always done right. Just always remember your business is only as good as the people you have on the front line dealing with the customers, and with Hank on your front line you will win the battle every time.

Very Helpful!!

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

Donnie King and the others at Adventure Mazda of Chattanooga were most helpful. It was a good experience.

Adventure a very positive experience!!

by from Greenville, TN |

My salesman was Scott Kephart and he was exceptional! He was knowledgeable regarding the vehicle and very helpful. He had a nice personality and I felt comfortable talking with him. He was not pushy, which is refreshing when dealing with salesmen. Even though he had a hip injury as well as a broken ankle he walked around showing me all the vehicles and on crutches took me to my new car and sat with me explaining and setting everything up in the vehicle until I was completely satisfied. I will recommend him as a salesman and your dealership to my friends. Thanks for a very positive experience!

Easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience!!

by from Red Bank, TN |

Start to finish, this was by far the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience of my life. Garett Beaver was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I own a business myself, so my time is valuable. Garett seamlessly put together my test drive and take home experience. I was never rushed, pressed for an answer or even bothered about when I was bringing the car back. Within 72 hours of my test drive, we were able to agree on price, terms and rate for the exact car I wanted. No hassles, no pressure and no problems. Mike in finance was able to get my wife and I out the door in less than 30 minutes the day we picked up our new Mazda. I also had a very insightful chat with Joe Kirby. We talked about cars, the car business and life in general. First time I met a dealership president who actually paused to hear what I had to say, and seemed generally interested in our satisfaction. Couldn't possibly be more pleased with our purchase or the service we received. Thanks again to everyone at Adventure Chattanooga.

Every time I can I will recommend Ed Kirby's Mazda

by from Chattanooga, TN |

From the first time I spoke with David Sheats to the closing of the sale, I felt respected and appreciated. I appreciated David and rest of the team s straightforward approach throughout the whole process. Everyone there made me feel like a valued customer. Every time I can, I will recommend Ed Kirby s Adventure Mazda.

Adventure Mazda had our best interests at heart...

by from Cleveland, TN |

This was our first new vehicle purchase, and Jacob Massey made it a fun, easy, and enjoyable experience. We live within a stone's throw of a competing dealership which I drive past daily, and many times drive through their lot just to see what all they have. However, when we saw a billboard for the opening of the Adventure Mazda in Chattanooga we thought we would check it out and compare. Your upfront pricing approach is excellent and turned me away from the competing dealership immediately (they are still so overpriced). We also felt Jacob and Mike (who helped with our financing) had our best interests at heart giving us multiple options on the vehicle and gave their suggestions based on what our preferences and priorities were. As I have felt at other car lots, I did not get the feeling I was being sold on a vehicle I did not want from a guy who has been doing this for 30 years. We truly feel we found the perfect car for us (even after making Jacob find me a different color - yes, I became one of "those" customers). I hope to buy another vehicle from your group one day.

Traveled from Florida to visit the Kirby Family!!

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

I had a wonderful experience with the Kirby family at Adventure Mazda in Chattanooga. I live in Florida but came all the way to their dealership because of the spectacular customer service and of course the best price!!! I couldn't be happier with my brand new Mazda 3, and on top of that the service I received every step of way exceeded my expectations. Thank you again Kirby Family!! This staff truly cares about their customers