Mirabella Motors

4622 W. Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607

Used 888-709-4698

BMW Purchase

by from Clearwater |

A friend of mine referred me to Mirabella Motors. After I visited their location and spoke with Anthony I felt very comfortable moving forward. I purchased a BMW 330 Convertible for my 17 year old daughter's graduation gift. She loves and Anthony made me look like a hero! I would recommend anyone to Mirabella Motors! All the cars at the lot were very clean and the staff was very helpful and courteous.

amazing car selection, and pricing

by from Tampa, Florida |

The cars that were on this lot impressed me and I found myself open to other vehicles, keep in mind I'm in the market to purchase one particular vehicle and will look all over the state. But this dealers inventory made me have a change of mind.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Clearwater, FL |

I recently purchased a vehicle for my son from Mirabella Motors and they where very helpful in finding the exact car that he wanted. I work close by and pass the dealership every day on the way. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago to check out the cars that where on the lot and was helped by the owner Tony. I told him that I was looking to buy my son a car for his 18th birthday. He told me that he would be happy to get the exact car that I was after. So here we are two weeks later and he did as promised. My son is very happy with his new car. I will buy again from Tony. Thanks

Selling cars that dont belong to them

by from 34787 |

i spent a month trying to buy a Lamborghini there and had a million excuses all blaming it on the person selling the car (they advertise the car but it belongs to someone else). Finally after a month i had a promise that the car would be ready and again it wasnt true, On top of this they also asked for pictures of my Bentley that i was putting in part exchange and without my permission began to advertise it for sale on their website before they had even taken possesion of it. When i complained to the manager Gregg that this was unacceptable his exact words were (shouted not spoken)" dont ever call me again as he was just trying to help me out" plus numerous other lies to which i replied "you are not trying to help me out you are doing it because there is money in it for you". I have all emails and texts plus the snapshot of my car being on their website for sale without my approval, numerous emails confirming when to pick it up and texts confirming the same. I also have the original texts telling me that the car was at Lamborghini Orlando for service which also wasnt true as i drove there to see it and no one had ever seen that car, this and many other inconsistencies. The worst part about the whole situation was that i had told my son i was buying a Lamborghini so he told his friends at school and they now all call him a liar.

Mirabella Motors responded to this review

April 17, 2014

He was NOT buying the Lambo because he wanted $15k more for his Bentley than it was worth. We continued to tell him No and for some reason he didn't understand it. It was getting a new clutch at Lambo of Sarasota not Orlando. The guy asked us to try and get more money for his Bentley for him and asked us to list it for sale. We refused to accept his deal and he blasted us on the internet. And now it's my fault his son was called a liar...We must have had the only Lambo in the country.

Great Experience

by from Tampa FL |

I wanted to write this review to let fellow car buyers know that Mirabella Motors is the best dealership in Tampa Bay area. I was looking for a used Bmw and graig hooked it up. He was very helpful in getting me financed even though my credit isnt perfect. I highly recomend this dealership for your next car purchase. Thanks Tony and Graig

Man of his word

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently purchase a car from this dealership. I was first very impressed with the quality of cars they were offering. The website is extremely organized rich in details (not to mention the great pictures). When I finally saw the car I wanted (Cadillac CTS, Yay!), I came in and began to talk with Greg. His no pressure and honest straight talk attitude made my buying experience stress free. He gave me a fair value on my trade and I felt he work with me to negotiate a great price on my new car. I did agree to buy this new car with a promise that he would repair the sunroof (burned out motor). The repairs were done on time and to my satisfaction. I would definitely be coming back to Mirabella Motors to purchase my next new luxury car when the time comes.

Excellent Used Car Dealer

by from Lakeland, FL |

This dealer is honest, straightforward and didn't pressure us to buy at all. Probably the most stress-free car deal I've ever made. Would definitely buy another vehicle from them again.

Happy with Mirabella

by from Stuart,FL |

This dealer made car buying a breeze! I'm very happy with my experience.

2004 Jaguar XKR convertible

by from Knoxville TN |

Highest recommendation . Greg with Mirabella Motors was fantastic. He did everything he said he would and more. I have been looking for a car like this for about 6 months and tried to work with other dealers all over the country, Greg was the only one that continued to respond to my emails. And he made the sale. I recommend Mirabella motors to all . Thank you for they way you do business. Top Notch

Great Experience

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Excellent buying experience from start to finish. Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. Thanks for a great price on a wonderful Lexus.