Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan

802 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-723-6481
Used 888-882-4243
Service 866-270-6072

We Want You to Experience Volkswagen Like Never Before.

best VW to buy a car!!!!!

by from Bronx NY |

Truly Exceptional!!!!! Tried 2 other dealers and thank God we found Open Road Volkswagen Of Manhattan!!!!!

February 20, 2014

Thank you Raz, It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when you come in for your regularly scheduled maintenance.

Amazing service

by from Bronx, Ny |

I highly recommend this dealership. Great customer service and Eddie Lopez who assisted me was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. It was the best car buying experience i've ever had. Thank you Eddie.

Amazing service

by from Bronx, Ny |

What a Great Experience!!!!!

by from STATEN ISLAND |

Management trully went over and beyond making this a trully exceptional experience!!!!!

February 21, 2014

Thank you Krista for the nice review, and we appreciate your business. We are very happy you had a great experience. Please contact us for your regularly scheduled service appointment. Don't forget about our Referral Program.

Hesitant , but glad I bought my Car from Open Road

by from New York, NY |

I must admit I read the reviews and said to myself maybe .... maybe not.. but I live so close I needed to make my own opinion on the store. I must say the facility is beautiful, the sales staff was friendly, and the cars are nice and clean. I have loved volkwagens since 1999 and was always a huge fan of the GTI. What was nice was they had the exact car I wanted and I opened her up on the WEST SIDE WHAT A THRILL. I loved the whole experience and would recommend this dealer to all my friends and collegues .

December 15, 2013

We Thank you for your business, and wish you Happy Holidays!

Great Car, Poor Service

by from New York, NY |

Since my salesman Shon encourage me no less than 4 times to write a review (once before I had actually finished the purchase-also notice the recent 5 star reviews, they encouraged those with a gift card raffle)...here it is. Cliff notes: love the used car I bought there, but start to finish the service was poor and inept. Extended version: my boyfriend and I were looking for a used car. We found one online that had been traded in at Open Road Volkswagen. Thru luck of the draw, we got Shon on the phone to schedule a test drive. He tried to run our credit over the phone- not test driving a Maserati here buddy, just a used car, Seemed pretty rude. We like the car and decide to move forward on it, for some reason we deal with 3 different people in the process. Also Shon encourages us to take an afternoon off instead of come in on a Saturday because its "so crazy" on Saturday. Said we can't miss work, and on Saturday the only other customer there is upset about something and getting a breakfast voucher. We were registering our car out of state, got poor information from someone in finance how to verify the VIN #, resulting in a delay in our plates. Then I contact the extended warranty service we purchased with the car. They can not find our file, even though we've been paying for the coverage. Asked Shon for help, he just gave us someone's phone # who never called back, even though his desk is 10 feet away from the finance team. Play a bit more phone/email tag, get nowhere. FInally I am in the neighborhood and go into VW. Another guy in finance solves the warranty dilemma for me in about 15 minutes...why 6 weeks of back and forth with Donise I have no idea! I will never get any follow up service done there, as I'm sure the follow-up will be just as poor as my purchase experience.

February 21, 2014

We are very sorry that you have had a bad experience with us. If there is anything we can do please contact us and ask for Jasmine and I will be more than happy to help. We do not want any of our customers and we will do what we have to, to make it right. again we are sorry.

Will Never Buy From Any Other VW Again!!!

by from ny, ny |

From start to finish, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our knowledgeable salesman Scott McCollum, was not pushy and did not make us feel that we needed to purchase a car right there. The facility was amazing, free valet parking, and they even had pizza for everyone. In the end we chose to buy a used Passat and even though it was more than the other cars we were looking at, we still feel like we got a great deal. I will not be shopping anywhere else in the future.

Open Road VW is Simply the Best

by from New York, NY |

My car came in on its last legs and getting it repaired simply did not make sense. Beatriz Rodriguez with the help of the service team at Open Road gave me a fair trade-in on my old car and got me into the perfect fully-loaded 2013 Touareg the very next day - they even had one in the color of my choice. What a great experience! Open Road had serviced my car for years. When it came time for a replacement, they found me the perfect car. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Extremely professional

by from new york ,n.y. |

If you are in the market for a Volkswagen this is the place to go. I have been a Volkswagen customer for 10 years and this will be where I buy all future Volkswagens. Our sales person Beatriz was amazing and one of the most professional sales people I have ever dealt with. I will refer her and the dealership to friends.

Pleasant experience

by from New York, NY |

My wife and I had a pleasant experience at this dealership. Beatriz was exceptional with giving us proper information. All our questions were answered. We felt very comfortable and would highly recommend Open Road Volkswagen.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

by from Manhattan, NY |

At Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan, aside from trying to help you buy a car, they make sure they meet all of your needs. They are more than a staff, they became my friend and after purchasing my car that day, I left with complete satisfaction. They are genuinely so kind and patient and make sure you get the greatest bang for your buck. Definitely planning on buying another car from them.