Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan

802 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-723-6481
Used 888-882-4243
Service 866-270-6072

Experience a new way of doing business.

Impressive & quick reply to questions

by from Boston, MA |

Personalize and impressive service.I was satisfied with quality of service

Where's the Comebacks Review ?

by from manhattan |

Most Qualified/Senior Tech has had my Veh more than I ..

Amazing experience!!!

by from New York, NY |

I was in a rush to secure a lease on a new Jetta for my mother (aged 65+). The deal on the vehicle as advertised was quite competitive (per my research) and the dealership was conveniently located near me in midtown west which drew me to Open Road. I worked with Jose Mendez and Eddie Lopez at open road - both gentlemen were true professionals, very knowledgeable, courteous, and genuinely great to deal with. They really made the process delightful and a breeze. I would recommend working with them and open road to all my friends and family. Jose even stayed late to help my mother understand all the car features, warranties, etc. What a great guy! I felt confident that I was working with really good/honest guys that don't cut corners. Keep up the good work!

I was really impressed!

by from New York, NY |

I had such a great experience VW Manhattan from the girl at the front desk who was always really friendly, to Jose Mendez who went above and beyond to help me figure out exactly what car and what features were best for me. Jose was amazingly patient with me since I was so needy as a first time car leaser and had loads of questions and concerns, and probably visited the dealership 3-4 times before making my decision. I never felt pressured which I expected to! Unfortunately, I had an emergency which moved me back to the west coast so I couldn't do business with Manhattan VW. But I did decide to lease the same car that Jose helped me pick out and I absolutely love it! I only wish that I could have done the deal with Mahattan since they really did all the hard work for me!

Leased an EOS with Jose Mendez

by from New York, NY |

Jose was superb in his product knowledge, professionalism and willingness to negotaite. All this and in a nice person as well!!

Great service -

by from New York, NY |

Amanda ciborski was awesome- she was super friendly, very helpful and respectful. She secured loaner car for me to drive while my repairs being completed.

Great Service

by from Hopatcong, NJ |

I took my car in for service and dealt with Flavio Fandino. He was pleasant and very thorough. He called when promised and explained all of the repairs to me. The car was delivered when promised and I was very happy with the service.

Made it easy

by from NY, NY |

The folks at Open Road Volkswagen made it very easy to lease a car with them. Explanations were thorough and all questions were answered directly. I looked at a couple of options and then made a decision, the people i worked with there were never pushy and let me take my time. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to work with them with zero hassle.

Amazed to see so many "outstanding" reviews!

by from NJ,NJ |

Even though it has been some time (purchased my 2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn here in Oct'11) I wanted to share my buying experience here since the number and style of "outstanding" reviews by "customers" are a bit surprising to me. Deciding between Jetta and Tiguan I encountered two associates but D---- (to protect his privacy) was the sales associate who dealt with me on the purchase. I understand that the front sales staff is under a lot of pressure from their bosses to extract most money from customers so I would not like to blame him but through him my credit card was charged by Openroad without my consent, and only when I pursued this relentlessly in writing was I refunded. The haggling was also a bit too much. I will say this and I have heard from others too that minorities can be specially vulnerable to extra sales tactics. However, I am not attributing my experience to that but just stating this as a pertinent and often mentioned aspect. Considering that when me and my wife went to Openroad Audi next door to look at a used Q5 the staff was downright condescending and rude, and we had bad experience at Buick North Jersey dealership that refused me to even test drive, I rate Openroad VW as average. The staff here was polite, reasonably friendly and helpful all things considered. I bought the car on cash, and should have had a better experience Hear that there is new management here. Hope they do things better. Will try it since I work in Manhattan and plan to replace the car with a new model. Like the VW brand.

GTI "Stephen Edition"

by from Astoria, NY |

Jose Mendez was awesome. I came in looking for a very specific (and hard to find) car / configuration. He was prepared with the correct information and between him and the sales manager, they were able to locate the exact car I want (no compromises) and have it in my hands within a few days! I came in, my trade in and the financing were handled within 20 minutes, and away I went; a happy customer. I'll be honest, not what I would have expected from a city car dealer. Thanks again!

Amazing service

by from Bronx, Ny |

I highly recommend this dealership. Great customer service and Eddie Lopez who assisted me was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. It was the best car buying experience i've ever had. Thank you Eddie.