Naperville Auto & Cycle Outlet

1580 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

Just diffrent from most

by from Naperville |

I was looking to purchase a car for my daughter and a guy on my bowling leauge told me to check out this dealer in Naperville kind of hidden in the back of the automotive mall on Ogden ave across from gerald Nissan over by Cassidy tire called Naperville Auto and Cycle. So I stopped by just to look and was greeted by a real nice salesman. He wasnt like most , I told him what I was looking for and he pointed out a couple cars he thought would work and low and behold they were lower priced then everywhere else i've been. I bought a service contract with the car and got out the door for where I needed to be. Thanks guys, I'll do my best to tell anyone I know looking for a car.

Great Little Car

by from Naperville, IL |

I just purchased a car from Naperville Auto and Cycle in Naperville and was treated with respect and kindness. I didn't have a lot of money to spend but needed something reliable to get me from work everyday. I wasn't given the time of day at other dealerships because I couldn't spend a lot of money. Here I was treated very nice and got a great deal on a great little car. I would recommend this place as a great place to get a great car. They have everything from awesome muscle cars and nice imports to good little dependable cars like I bought.

Amend RoyRoj review of 02/06/12 - Resolved!!

by from Joliet |

I want to point out that I truly want to amend my prior review written while we had a misunderstanding with the dealership. The General Mgr and Finance Director contacted me about the situation and they were very understanding and genuinely wanted to resolve the prior misundersanding with the salesperson. We were able to work this out amicably and they refunded my total deposit. I believe their willingness to resolve this situation shows their excellent customer service attitude and I would definitely recommend them even thought I just wasn't able to find the car I wanted with them. R Rojas

Beware, shady tactics - Ripoff my $2,000 deposit!!

by from Joliet, IL |

Beware of this dealership!! They write in on the sales agreement that the deposit is nonrefundable even if you discuss other terms with the salesperson, Curtis. They are trying to rip me off of my $2,000 deposit, for which I have to take action. Shady business, which gives the used car business a bad name.

Curt was a total joy to buy from!

by from aurora |

Great salesman. New everything about the car I was interested in when I called. When I showed up to see it it was exactley as Curt described. He was a joy to deal with! I hope he is still there next time I am looking for a car. He really cared about me and my needs!Strange part was that Curt couldn't get the porter to help him move cars that were blocking me from test driving, and he pretty much had to wash the car I bought himself. ??? Guess he was willing to go the extra mile for me.

Curt gave us excellent service!

by from aurora |

I found the car I was looking for on Cars. Called and spoke to Curt, who was soooo nice and knowlegable, knew all the options and condition of several cars that I had questions about. Very professional. Was pleased with his service but had to wait for a while to get to the car I wanted to look at. For some reason the porter couldn't help Curt move cars out of the way.

Nice & Easy Sale

by from Chicago |

Salesmen were very helpful and knowledgeable, no high pressure sales tactics. Very nice selection of quality vehicles. Thanks much

Very easy to work with

by from Watseka,Il |

Good selection, laid back and not pushy.Easy to work with

great experience

by from chicago |

the staff was friendly and helpful, they were not pushy at all. i will definitly be coming back to buy another car from them for my son soon. thank you nac.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from CHICAGO |

THE PEOPLE THERE WERE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND NOT PUSHY AT ALL. IT ALMOST SEEMED LIKE A FAMILY ENVIRONMENT.