Ivory Chevrolet

4200 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

Service Department trauma

by from Atlanta, georgia |

The service department should consider hiring someone to answer the phone... Wasted 90 minutes of my life on the phone in an attempt to find out if my vehicle had been repaired, and ready for pickup. After numerous attempts to connect with Eddie Smith I finally had to ask for the general manager. He no doubt recognized that I was truly aggravated, and managed to locate Eddie in record time... It certainly appears that the customer service disappears right after your vehicle has been taken in for repair service....

great people

by from Newman, Ga |

Walked in to dealership after getting the run around from autonation for 4 days and was greeted by Max Leatherwood. I filled out credit application and took a test drive. Within 1hour we were heading home in our new car. We are very pleased.great dealership with fast, no hassle service.

Ivory Chevrolet responded to this review

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your review, Ronald! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the no-hassle car-buying experience with Max we pride ourselves on delivering! We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great Service , Speedy Buying Process

by from East Point, Ga |

Thank you all so much!! Special thank you to Charles Johnson. You all were very attentive and professional throughout my entire visit. I love my new Camry Hybrid and i have been bragging about you all ever since. I wish you guys much success!!!

Charles

by from Newnan, Ga |

Our experience at Ivory Chevrolet in Union City was phenomenal when we were purchasing our Chevy Camaro! Our dealer was Charles, who was a very friendly and enthusiastic person to work with. He made sure to figure out what our needs and wants were during the buying experience. He was very eager to make our budget work & to put us in the vehicle we were wanting. He worked a great deal with us to make sure we were happy and satisfied and was not going to let us leave otherwise. All employees in the place were friendly and everyone's goal is clear to make all customers pleased with their visit and to fulfill their wishes to the best of their ability from the first person you see when you walk through the door all the way to the finance person. Very please with our experience & definitely recommend this dealership & Charles his self to anyone looking to buy a car!

Satisfied Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am very pleased with the excellent customer service that I received while purchasing a 2013 tahoe from Ivory Chevrolet. Charles Johnson was a very pleasant and resourceful salesperson. He made sure that I received the best service inorder to meet my vehicle needs. Overall, I would like to thank, Charles (salesperson), Joe (manager), and Makil (finance manager) for making it a smooth purchasing process.

Second Time Buyer and Very Happy

by from Douglasville, GA |

I had my very first experience with Markiss Morris at Ivory Chevrolet in December of 2013. At that time, I purchased a 2014 Malibu LT but had the 2014 Impala LT on my mind and just couldn't shake it. Needless to say, I returned 8 months later and made good on that! Markiss has been so helpful, patient and a joy to work with. The sales team went above and beyond to make my deal possible; they got "the numbers" where they needed to be, gave me EXECELLENT value for my trade-in and made me a very happy lady! If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, please go see Markiss...he'll take great care of you!

Bad Car Buying experience!

by from Duluth, GA |

Yes the facility is beautiful. However, from the salesman to finance the dealership is bad in my opinion. I was lied to by the Manager of the dealership when I purchased a car with the engine light on and promised it was fixed. It took the tag department from the state to make the dealership fix the car to pass emissions. I purchased the truck in January and was not able to get my tag until June. The dealership will not respond to calls unless you are buying. Once you buy the car, you are on your own. I contacted the owner by email with my issues and did not get a response. So when the owner is unresponsive, what can you expect from the other employees. I would never recommend this dealership and I never write reviews, but I don't want anyone to experience what I have experienced.

Ivory Chevrolet responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize to hear you were not completely satisfied with your sales experience with us. It is our expectation that our salespeople stay in contact with their customers to ensure their ownership experience is all it can be, but we are sorry to hear you feel we did not live up to those standards. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities, and we will use your comments to ensure a better experience for our customers in the future.

BUYER BEWARE

by from Alpharetta Georgia |

Dishonest dealer. I received a buyer order which I will post on the internet and once the financing was done Derwin the sales manager told me to my face that he will not honor the buyer order. Don't trust them. Bronze Law was my sales person and he did nothing to confirm the sales price. Joey the GM never called me to discuss. Buyer Beware!!! This Chevy dealer is dishonest and will not honor there own price. Go to any other dealer except these guys. I drove over an hour to get to this place only to be told to take it or leave it so I left. PUBLIC BEWARE RIPOFF!!!!

Great Car shopping experience

by from Douglasville, GA |

Going to a Dealership to purchase an automobile can be a frustrating experience. The folks at Ivory Chevrolet in Union City, GA made my wife and I as comfortable as ever and we actually enjoyed the buying experience. Kudos to Stacy Johnson, he gave us his undivided attention in tracking down the car we were interested in. It's the first time that I have purchased a vehicle from a dealership and the owner personally thanked us for doing business with his institution. Also, thanks to Scott Huskin for referring me to Ivory Chevrolet. Thanks again!!!!!

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was a little reluctant to get in the market for a new car because my credit is not the best. However, I drove off in a 2012 Malibu Chevy. This was made possible by a friendly, courteous staff that was willing to go above and beyond my expectation of helping me to get into a better car. Cruz...you got me an auto-start ignition. I LOVE IT!!!!! My buying experience was much better than I expected. I would recommend Ivory to anyone in the market for a new/used car.