Brown Mazda

New 888-878-0260
Used 888-876-5926
Service 866-673-8800

"Save Green at Brown"

Best customer service this side of the Death Star!

by from Detroit, MI |

The test drive process was very casual and relaxed with no pressure from our sales associate. Brandon Lohmeyer presented us with a variety of used vehicle options that met our qualifications and honestly represented the pros and cons of each. He made what could have been a very tedious process into a very fun experience. Plus Futurama jokes from a sales associate is always a plus!

July 25, 2013

thank you for your kind words.

No credit!! Great service!!

by from findlay, ohio |

Amazing, above and beyond sales! I came in with no credit and Justin Fox was still able to get me into a car the same day!!! I would recommend him to anyone it was a great experience, even when we thought there was no hope he did not give up!

Awesome customer service!!!

by from Toledo Ohio |

I had a great experience with my sales person Justin Fox. When i came in i was unsure of the car buying process but Justin made everything simple and stress free. I will tell all my friends to come to Brown and talk to Justin. Overall great deal and a great new car

Always Have Great Service !!

by from Wauseon Ohio |

I have always taken my Honda to Brown's to be serviced and I have never been disappointed. Not only do I get what I have gone to have done, but they have checked my car over to see what else is needed and recommend it to be done then or at a later time. I have never felt any pressure by any of the service personnel. They have always had a loaner car for me if needed or they have a shuttle service to get me where I need to go. I am not from Toledo and they go out of their way to make it convenient for me to have the work done while I am there and not make me wait any longer than necessary. I would not take my Pilot any where else. I have read a few of the negative reviews and really feel that these must have been unusual circumstances for the events to have happened. The service department is one of the best I have ever dealt with.

Great service great car

by from Toledo, Oh |

I needed a car right away and justin fox was a great salesman. He was very patient, helpful and made sure that I was getting a reliable car that I was able to afford. The process wasn't stressful at all. I love my new car, it's clean, great on gas, and runs great! I would suggest Brown Mazda to anyone looking for a quality affordable car and ask for justin he will make what is usually a stress filled experience easy and not time consuming!

March 25, 2014

Thank You Holly we hope you enjoy your new vehicle from Justin and Brown Mazda. Anything we can do for you or your family in the future please feel free to contact us. Steve Yoos General Manager 419-531-0151 syoos@brownautomotive.com

Very poor service at brown mazda

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Very very poor customer service!! I decided to take my vehicle to brown mazda after talking with John in the service department over the phone in regards to a loaner vehicle being available while my repairs were being done on my buick enclave. Brown mazda were to repair a Rack and a power steering pump which called for 8 hours worth of labor. The parts were ordered and delivered overnight. the problem came in when it took them a week for my vehicle to be repaired; when I asked the reason for the delay I was told a couple of different stories. David the service manager lied and told me the reason for the delay was a part had to be reordered ... I called my warranty company to verified his story and found out it was completely fabricated. I call back up to dealership talk with John to find out the real reason for the delay and he got really defensive and loud and hung up on me; l called back to the dealership spoke with David the service manager and he got really loud and belligerent and hung up on me. At this point I'm very frustrated and my final attempt was to reach out to have something done so I reached out to madza gm Steve Yolks and Jean Grey and the only thing that was accomplished was 35 dollars off $100 deductible. No coaching of the employees that hung up the phone on me, and no sorry for the inconvenience we value your business....oh and PS they attempted to charge me for the loaner car as if it was a rental.

March 25, 2014

Once again Dennis we are truly sorry for your recent experience. We tried to handle your concerns in a timely manner and the parts didn't arrive until Friday, with the weekend and busy schedule from the recent weather we were unable to process the service work in a timely manner. That is why we did not charge for the rental. As you stated another dealer couldn't get to your Buick or supply a rental. We believe in exceeding our customers expectations in all aspects of automobile ownership and as I stated I was truly sorry for the whole transaction. As for the $35.00 of your deductible of $100.00 this is what you requested and we took care of for the inconvenience you experienced as well as have transportation from one of our company loaner vehicles. Since you were a previous employee of this dealership you know there are certain elements of mother nature we can not control and once again I am very sorry for your extremely rare experience at Brown Mazda. If you have any other comments or concerns please contact me directly 419-531-0151 or syoos@brownautomotive.com thank you for your valuable input Steve Yoos (not yolks) General Manager Brown Mazda Mitsubishi

Kudos to Kyle, salesman, and Ernie, sales manager

by from Washington, DC |

I traveled from Wash, DC to the dealer last week and found the most perfect five-star 1999 Chevy Astrovan on the planet!!! Super clean and immaculate!! Kyle picked me up at the Detroit airport and drove me down to the dealer. Ernie, the sales manager, approved my offer that was well within my expectations. I drove the minivan home that night and it was smooth sailing all the way back on the Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpikes. I should add that my wife loves it!!! I would highly recommend the dealership sales manager (Ernie) and sales (Kyle) personnel to anyone looking to purchase a car. In spite of the differences in miles and states between DC/MD and Toledo, Ohio, I will look forward to doing business with them in the future, as well as, recommend to other family members. Bill

Used car shopping

by from adrian Michigan |

I was looking for a used Hyundai Sonata and found one on line at Brown Mazda. I came in for a test drive, was given a price for my trade in and a price for the Sonata. My salesperson, Kyle Osborn, was personable and helpful. I decided to purchase a Sonata at a different dealership. My one complaint about my experience at Brown was that I was promised a $35 gift for visiting the dealership by another salesperson when I contacted him by phone before my visit. When I contacted him the day of my visit, he said it was not available.

July 25, 2013

I personally am sorry for the confusion. I am aware of the situation and would like to further discuss this with you. Please feel free to contact me directly Steve Yoos General Manager 419-531-0151

Worst Experience Ever >>>>>Caution********WARNING

by from Bowling Green, Ohio |

Worst Experience ever. salesman texted me a price after I had left, we came back expecting to buy the vehicle at the price the salesman texted. Then the "stupid salesman games" started. The dealership would NOT stand by the texted price. I was an innocent single mom with 2 small kids. They took advantage of me, poked and proded me with all the traditional used car salesman tricks, and I ended up buying the car for much more that I could afford. ONLY to drive it home and all sorts of WARNING LIGHTS came on. They appearently cleared the codes and hoped that they did not come back on during the test drive. What a bunch of SCAM artist. WORST dealership EVER, STAY AWAY

January 7, 2013

We at Brown Mazda Mitsubishi believe in complete customer satisfaction. Brown Mazda Mitsubishi prides itself in making sure our customers are treated fairly and get the best deal possible. We are truly sorry if you had a bad experience at our dealership. Please feel free to contact me directly to resolve any issues you may have with Brown Mazda Mitsubishi. Steve Yoos General Manager 419-531-0151 or by email syoos@brownautomotive.com

Ridiculously good service

by from Toledo, OH |

When I went into brown mazda I only intended on looking at a few used cars. Now I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 dodge avenger. The service was great and my salesman Brandon Lohmeyer was very helpful and efficient.

January 7, 2013

thank you we always appreciate your business

Great Experience

by from Bowling Green, OH |

I was shopping for a new or recently used vehicle and I was unsure of what I was looking for. There are a lot of choices in Toledo Ohio. When i was online searching I found a Mazda six that was a good price and something I wanted to test drive. After taking the car for a test drive and talking to the sales team, I walked away happy with my recently used car. Overall I could not ask for anything better and I am very satisfied.

July 25, 2013

I am glad we are here to help you!!!