Brown Mazda

New 888-878-0260
Used 888-876-5926
Service 866-673-8800

"Save Green at Brown"

Always Have Great Service !!

by from Wauseon Ohio |

I have always taken my Honda to Brown's to be serviced and I have never been disappointed. Not only do I get what I have gone to have done, but they have checked my car over to see what else is needed and recommend it to be done then or at a later time. I have never felt any pressure by any of the service personnel. They have always had a loaner car for me if needed or they have a shuttle service to get me where I need to go. I am not from Toledo and they go out of their way to make it convenient for me to have the work done while I am there and not make me wait any longer than necessary. I would not take my Pilot any where else. I have read a few of the negative reviews and really feel that these must have been unusual circumstances for the events to have happened. The service department is one of the best I have ever dealt with.

Very poor service at brown mazda

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Very very poor customer service!! I decided to take my vehicle to brown mazda after talking with John in the service department over the phone in regards to a loaner vehicle being available while my repairs were being done on my buick enclave. Brown mazda were to repair a Rack and a power steering pump which called for 8 hours worth of labor. The parts were ordered and delivered overnight. the problem came in when it took them a week for my vehicle to be repaired; when I asked the reason for the delay I was told a couple of different stories. David the service manager lied and told me the reason for the delay was a part had to be reordered ... I called my warranty company to verified his story and found out it was completely fabricated. I call back up to dealership talk with John to find out the real reason for the delay and he got really defensive and loud and hung up on me; l called back to the dealership spoke with David the service manager and he got really loud and belligerent and hung up on me. At this point I'm very frustrated and my final attempt was to reach out to have something done so I reached out to madza gm Steve Yolks and Jean Grey and the only thing that was accomplished was 35 dollars off $100 deductible. No coaching of the employees that hung up the phone on me, and no sorry for the inconvenience we value your business....oh and PS they attempted to charge me for the loaner car as if it was a rental.

Brown Mazda responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Once again Dennis we are truly sorry for your recent experience. We tried to handle your concerns in a timely manner and the parts didn't arrive until Friday, with the weekend and busy schedule from the recent weather we were unable to process the service work in a timely manner. That is why we did not charge for the rental. As you stated another dealer couldn't get to your Buick or supply a rental. We believe in exceeding our customers expectations in all aspects of automobile ownership and as I stated I was truly sorry for the whole transaction. As for the $35.00 of your deductible of $100.00 this is what you requested and we took care of for the inconvenience you experienced as well as have transportation from one of our company loaner vehicles. Since you were a previous employee of this dealership you know there are certain elements of mother nature we can not control and once again I am very sorry for your extremely rare experience at Brown Mazda. If you have any other comments or concerns please contact me directly 419-531-0151 or syoos@brownautomotive.com thank you for your valuable input Steve Yoos (not yolks) General Manager Brown Mazda Mitsubishi