Supreme Toyota

1415 S Morrison Blvd, Hammond, LA 70403

New 888-483-5593
Used 888-483-0546
Service 888-484-1697

Courteous, Honest Service...Expect More!

Loyal Customer For LIFE

by from Marrero, Louisiana |

I have been to many of dealerships and the internet department of Supreme Toyota of Hammond was excellent all the way around.They made sure that I was comfortable and satisfied through out the whole process.

October 22, 2014

Regina thank you for the awesome review of our dealership. We are so very pleased that you were so comfortable and relaxed throughout the purchase process. It is our goal to not only meet but to exceed our customers' expectations. Thanks again for your thoughtful review and for choosing Supreme Toyota!!

Not Satifised

by from Thibodaux, LA |

Hi, I have some complaining to do regarding my purchase with your dealership. We visited your dealership on Saturday, May 10th due to my daughter seeing a Used Malibu on your website. She really liked this car. We test drove the car and visited with salesman William Bunns, Mr Bunns was extremely polite and a great salesman, as well as Tony the manager. We spent the entire evening working out a deal that I could possibly afford ? as I was very limited with funds. Everything worked great with this 2009 Malibu for the test drive etc. For my daughter to be absolutely positive this was the car she liked we reentered the car several times without while negotiating a price. While signing papers and writing check I sent my daughter to put something in the car from our other vehicle and she came back in and said mom my keyless entry key wouldn?t open the door and when I went to lock the door on the inside on the driver side that button wouldn?t work. I finished signing and we walked outside with our salesman showed him the issue. It was late at 7PM on Saturday, he stated our service department is closed but yes that was working call me during the week to come back and we will have our service department take care of this. I called and he told me I don?t work in service and am not familiar with how they handle appointments let me transfer you to them. Without telling service anything transferred me and I had to explain the problem at hand. They said no appointments on Saturday but I could come early and would have to wait a little while. We are in Thibodaux an 1 hour and away, told them I would come out the next Saturday morning. We left Thibodaux at 6 am to try and be the 1st in line. When we arrived we explained to service the problem at hand again, then they said oh we cannot do anything until your salesman comes in so we know what is allowed. So this tells me the salesman did not speak with service at all regarding me coming in with what issues and even though I had spoke with service and explain NO one from service went and questioned salesman. So this became my first encounter of NOT Great Customer Service. So I have to sit and wait for salesman then he arrives and proceeds to tell me there is only one technician here today and there is no way we will get to you today. He says look we cannot fix the door as we really didn?t make any money of this used car I will call you during the week on what we can do. We leave NOT happy let me say, he calls me during the week after I had to call him and email him several times then we played phone tag. His suggestion is we have a sister dealership in Gonzales is that closer for you ? we can do at dealer cost for you. Yes that is closer for me but I am not happy with the solution you are offering. He tells me who to contact at the dealership in Gonzales ? I contact them they think I am crazy. Who are you calling to see how much the dealer cost would be on parts and to fix these actuators? I explain they give me a price which is more than I can afford and I think was my cost not the dealerships but I don?t know. The price is about $200.00 for the part per a door. At this time I call salesman back and he says oh I thought someone talked to service in Gonzales let me see. I receive no return call ? I email our salesman and he has still yet to contact Gonzales or try to help me. His answer is we really didn?t make any money on this car. 1. I work in accounting with used pieces of machinery and we have taken a lost to make money on new piece of equipment or to make customer happy. 2. I also know there is an account to write off small incidental items to. OUR GOAL IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ? I can see this is not at all what your dealership is interested in. I would not recommend to a friend at this time.

July 3, 2014

We deeply regret that did you did not have a good sales experience at our dealership. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and understand your frustration. This is not how we do business. I have alerted our General Manager of this situation and he will be contacting you today. It is our goal to settle this matter to your satisfaction.

Homemaker

by from Amite, Louisiana |

My experience with Supreme Toyota was extremely pleasant. I went there to purchase a car and get myself back into the Toyota family. My sales person, Matt, was not only knowledgable about the cars and had a very pleasing personality, he knew exactly how to help me with my situation. The financial manager worked with me to get an acceptable financial package and, like Matt, he was very pleasant. The facility was very clean and comfortable. At my age, I have had the opportunity to be in many car dealerships and I would rate this one the best!

December 26, 2013

Sandra thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your most recent shopping experience with us. We are so very pleased to hear how great Matt and our finance manager took care of you as our goal is not just to meet but to exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new Toyota and thank you for choosing Supreme. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions about your vehicle or if we can be of additional assistance to you. Happy Holidays!

Great Experience

by from Hammond, La |

Worked with Tamara she was friendly and very informative. Bo Gray was wonderful and made this a pleasure to buy my Rav4. They were all pleasant. Chuck Morris was my Christmas angel. May all of you have the blessing that I received here. mrs.Diane St Romain

December 24, 2013

Ms. St. Romain thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to share the details of your shopping experience with us. We are so pleased that you found your perfect vehicle and that the purchase process was so enjoyable for you. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Supreme Toyota of Hammond.

great service

by from Amite,LA |

Great service. Nice staff. Was looking for a new or used Toyota corolla. Did not find exactly what I needed but the salesman was very helpful and friendly. Facility was clean and quiet. This was my first time coming here and I would definitely reccommend this place

July 8, 2013

Tracie thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience when you visited us. We're disappointed that we didn't have exactly what you needed but sincerely hope you visit us again before you make your purchase decision as our inventory changes daily. Please feel free to stop by or give us a call anytime.

New car purchase

by from Hahnville, La |

We traded in our 2011 Camry for a 2013 model. Our salesperson was Buck and he was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the deal. Great experience from start to finish. It's is our third vehicle purchased from this dealership location and this past purchase experience was the best thanks to Buck.

May 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your 2013 Camry and appreciate the trust that you place with us in making Supreme Toyota your dealership of choice. We are the reason you are here...thanks for choosing Supreme!!

Great service, very knowledgeable sales person,

by from Kentwood, La |

Very good experience, very knowledgeable and helpful sales person, answered all my questions patiently, always had good service at the dealership, would recommend them to friends.

May 3, 2013

We are so happy that you had a great shopping experience with us. Enjoy your vehicle and thank you for choosing Supreme Toyota!

Good Experience with Supreme Toyota of Hammond

by from Plaucheville, LA |

Supreme started with the lowest price off the bat and I couldn't get others to even meet it after several days of going back and forth. "Buck", the salesman, took the time to go over all the features of the vehicle even though the deal was done and he could have moved on to the next sale.

May 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased that you found the vehicle of your dreams at a great price with us. Welcome to the Supreme family and thanks for choosing Supreme Toyota!

ASK FOR JOEY

by from Marrero, LA |

We had great service from Joey Girard, normally I hate buying a car but I was supprised how plesant it was dealing with everyone at Supreme. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful, it was a great experience all around! Thanks so much Joey and Supreme Toyota

April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We loved helping you find your perfect car!! Welcome to the Supreme Toyota family and thank you for choosing Supreme.

GREAT SERVICE FROM BRIAN

by from New Orleans, LA |

We recieved great service from Brian at Supreme, he was very patient and had answers to all of our questions. I would recommend Brian and Supreme to anyone who looking for quality customer service and a great deal.

April 10, 2013

We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. It is our goal to not only meet but, to exceed our customers' expectations. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Supreme Toyota.