Malloy Ford

1911 Valley Ave, Winchester, VA 22601

New 888-710-3831 New888-710-3831
Used 888-703-7880 Used888-703-7880
Service 888-690-0698 Service 888-690-0698

If you want to pay more, that's your business...if you want to pay less, that's our business

Great team. Perfect experience.

by from Winchester, VA |

I purchased a used truck from Mallory Ford a few years back and decided I would go back for my next purchase. I just purchased a new 2015 Fiesta and the experience was wonderful. I got a GREAT deal and will go back for my next purchase once again. Also, there service department is top rate. They have been servicing my daughter's Focus which I purchased from a different dealer. Mallory Ford has yet to let me down.

New Truck Purchase

by from Charles Town, WV |

I brought my 2012 F350 in for a major fuel system problem. While it was in the shop, I decided that perhaps it was time for new truck. The sales staff was very friendly and we were able to come to a deal without much drama or back and forth. Overall one of my best buying experiences. These guys are top notch and will go the extra mile, even got me a better interest rate than they originally quoted me.

May 12, 2016

Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Have a wonderful day :)

Perfectly Satisfied!

by from Winchester Virginia |

I think a 5 star rating of Malloy Ford is too low! My husband and I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus from Adam Sees and we love it! Adam was so caring and so helpful with every question we had! The entire staff there made us feel so comfortable. We also dealt with a very nice lady Alice she was also very helpful and kind. I would recommend to everyone to purchase a vehicle from here! This will be the only place we will ever purchase a vehicle from!

May 12, 2016

We LOVE it! Thanks so much for puchasing your new Ford Focus from us. We really value your business. We always want to make the customer as comfortable as ever for a big thing like a new car. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Stephens City, VA |

I was looking into buying an Expedition last week. I happened to chat with a very nice lady named Alice Rohman. She provided me with information on the vehicles they had available at the time and they so happened to have a 2010 Expedition. Within the same day, I was approved for a loan. Two days later, I met with Mike Ansbro at Malloy Ford who was also extremely helpful. He was patient enough to show me how everything worked. We took the vehicle for a test drive and I fell in love with it so he helped me with the buying process. I got to say that I was very nervous at first, but once Alice came to introduce herself in person, I felt much comfortable because they showed that they cared about me finding the right vehicle that could fit my needs. They even provided us with coffee while we waited for them to do the paperwork. Everything was so much easier than I thought. Within 2 hours of being there, I drove away with my newly purchased vehicle. I would definitely recommend Malloy Ford for their outstanding customer service

May 12, 2016

We LOVE reviews like this! It was a pleasure to earn your business. Reviews like this make it all worth wild. Thanks so much again! If you need anything we are always a phone call or email away. Have a wonderful day.

Unbeatable price on used 2014 Ram Sport!

by from Burke, Virginia |

Excellent dealing with them! Fast process and price was outstanding. I searched a lot of places and Malloy Ford gave the the best deal by far! Mickey Lampson and Alice Rohman were excellent in assisting me throuout the entire process. And there was no high pressure sales tactics to buy!

Great truck buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was very pleased with my overall experience at Malloy. I was interested in one of their trucks that I found online. The truck had just arrived on their lot so they didn't have pictures of the truck on the website. I spoke with Debbie Henry and she immediately texted me about 10 pictures of the truck. As buyers go I think I was pretty difficult b/c I was out of town and had a trade-in for which I needed a great price. The sales and management team were not pushy and I enjoyed the experience all around.

New F-150

by from Summit Point, WV |

Had Morris Mukarram as the sales person. Buying the truck went pretty much as expected due to doing copious amounts of research. I feel I got a good deal and was not looking to short change the dealership. This looks like a growing dealership that has taken over adjacent property for expansion. Trying to find the different trucks that I was interested in proved difficult due to the layout of the facility. I had run the pre-screen for Ford Credit prior to showing up at the dealership, printed it out as instructed, and presented it to the dealer. I felt this was a waste of time. I could have done better, time wise, just listing the normal information that is needed for them (the dealership) to run another credit report. Needless to say, there was some extra paperwork needing to be filled out before the dealership could verify my 800+ credit score. Normal haggling was involved with the purchase being accomplished that night and the detailing of the truck being performed the next day. Found the employees to be very nice with the facility showing some age/growth problems. I am looking forward to having this dealer provide me with service over the next few years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Ford.

Always A Wonderful Car Purchasing Experience

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

I recently purchased my new 2016 Ford Escape from Malloy Ford of Winchester. Steve Whittington my salesperson helped make my purchase happen. Steve took his time to work out the best deal possible for me; one that would help my payments fit into my monthly budget. Steve has been my salesperson at the Malloy Ford for quite awhile now; he is one of the most kind and caring folks I know. He truly cares about his customers and is very passionate about what he does. You can see Steve loves his job and his Malloy Ford family. Family is what they are and that is how they make you feel from the moment you walk through the door. Thank you to Dan Connolly, finance manager, for being so great to work with on the financing of my new vehicle. He took his time to be sure I had the best possible financing deal to keep my monthly payments at an affordable amount. Steve Whittington along with the everyone at Malloy Ford of Winchester truly make you feel cared about and you walk away knowing they have done all they could to accommodate your needs whether it be sales; financing or service. Thank to Mr. Collin Kelly, general manager of Malloy Ford of Winchester, for always making me feel so welcome. Mr. Kelly is a general manager that really cares about his customers and his Malloy Ford team. Thank you again to all at Malloy Ford of Winchester! I look forward to seeing all of you again. Darlene Unger, Berkeley Springs, WV

Great Service

by from Winchester, VA |

Before entering the threshold of the Ford Malloy Auto dealership, I was already greeted by one of the salesmen, Morris Mukarram. He, then, led me to Alice Rohman. Alice and I have been emailing back and forth a few days before about the specific car that I was looking for. Anyways, Alice handed me back off to Morris who thoroughly helped me through my biggest decision as a 21 y/o?purchasing a new vehicle. Morris pulled the specific car that I was looking for out and gave me an intense run down of what the car had to offer me. We gave it a test drive and I fell in love with it. The process of paperwork was easy and self-explanatory and I was led through it to make it even easier. I left the dealership in a timely manner leaving my 1993 Chevy Corsica behind and taking home my, now, 2015 Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I am hooked on this car and I plan to have this car accompany me through extensive road trips with my girlfriend and pup, early drives to work, and even late night drives through the backroads of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. I assure you, everyone at the Ford Malloy dealership will take care of you and help you choose the car of your dreams with all of your specifications in mind.

They worked hard for me

by from Virgina |

The people at Malloy Ford went above and beyond and worked hard to get me out of a sticky situation and get me into a brand new car at a much lower payment/interest rate. They didn't give up and worked for weeks on getting me into the new car. If you need a new car, go to Malloy and see Steve Whittington specifically. This guy cares about his customers and will go above and beyond for you. He didn't give up on me.