Malloy Ford

1911 Valley Ave, Winchester, VA 22601

New 888-710-3831
Used 888-703-7880
Service 888-690-0698

If you want to pay more, that's your business...if you want to pay less, that's our business

Chuck Poniris sales manager

by from Winchester Va |

I have bought vehicles from here and had service done and every time I have come in here Chuck has gone above and beyond to make sure the service is to my liking. There have been small problem found, it's not perfect every time,(no one ever is) but Chuck has ALWAYS made things right. He is an asset to Malloy Ford and I recommend him to everyone that uses Malloy for service.

great people, dealers, salesman, and service

by from Wardensville WV |

The dealership was very helpful especially Jeffrey Schwartz, the salesman. He was very helpful and patient with my desire to double check everything before I made a choice. I love the car I purchased there. The customer service is always good there. This the second car I have purchased there and I have been very satisfied both times. They also have a wonderful service department .

Great Sales Team

by from Romney, WV |

The experience I had with my purchase of A 2013 Ford F150 Lariat was outstanding. Salesman Steve V Whittington did a marvelous job to make sure I was getting what I wanted and Roy Funk worked with me to get the best deal. I have recommened this dealer and have had two of my realitives purchase vehicles since my purchase.

Poor service after the sale

by from Duncansville, PA |

Purchased used 2006 BMW at Malloy Ford 6/14/2014. The brakes would not meet PA State inspection. Spoke with Dana, who offered to ship me the needed rotors. Since my mechanic had already installed new rotors, we agreed that refunding me $325 (the cost that purchasing and shipping the rotors would have cost the dealer) would be fair. (My total repair bill was $720) The refund was never sent, and after further conversations with sales manager Dana, I found that the dealership would not be sending a refund. She was going to have her service manager call me....but the call was never returned. Additionally, Jeffrey Davekos, the salesperson told me that the remote locking fob just needed the battery changed. He would have replaced it, but the dealership didn't have batteries in stock. Upon further inspection after the sale, I found that the key fob did NOT have a replaceable battery, and I spent over $250 at the BMW dealer to rectify this misrepresentation. Final note: I purchased a used car at a reasonable price, but the dealer was unwilling to offer any customer service after the sale. Get EVERYTHING in writing, and have everything taken care of BEFORE you sign on the dotted line. They will not help you out afterwards. I trusted them, and got lousy customer service in return.

Malloy Ford responded to this review

August 13, 2014

As a VA dealership we can only legally guarantee a vehicle will pass VA state inspection. This was an AS IS vehicle as you were aware. That being said, when you called and spoke to Dana about the brakes not passing PA inspection, you asked if we would be willing to send you the brakes and rotors for your mechanic to install. She told you that she did not have the authority but would find out. You told her you would wait for her call. She called you the next day and told you that the dealership would be willing to send you the parts. At that time you told her your mechanic had already installed the new brakes and rotors, why? Then you told her that you wanted us to send you the money instead. As a business we are willing to help resolve this matter by giving you services or parts but not cash. You were aware of this and as a business owner you stated you would do the same. We are not sure why you closed the only recourse we had to make you happy.

LIARS!!!!!!!!!

by from NOKESVILLE VA. |

MY SON AND I BOTH MISSED A DAY OF WORK BECAUSE WE WERE TOLD BY BOTH ALICE AND THE SALESMAN BO THE TRUCK WE WERE LOOKING FOR WAS STILL ON THE LOT ONLY TO FIND OUT AFTER A HOUR AND A HALF DRIVE IT HAD BEEN SOLD AND WAS NEVER REALLY THERE.......WHAT A JOKE FOR A DEALERSHIP .................BEWARE OF THIS BUNCH OR YOU WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malloy Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

I am sorry that you drove such a distance to be disappointed. When I left at noon on Wednesday the truck was still on our lot. When I spoke to your son on Wed. evening I did tell him that she was still available. He told me that he MAY stop by the next day. Unfortunately, there was a deal going on with another customer that was finalized Wednesday afternoon. I strive to give all our customers accurate information but sometimes wires do get crossed. Sincerely, Alice

Going above and beyond

by from Charlottesville, VA |

The attention to the "little things" above and beyond servicing my car, such as making special arrangements to get me to work after I dropped off my car since the dealership shuttle was already out dropping off other customers.

Courteous, knowledgeable, friendly

by from Capon Bridge, WV |

We found Malloy Ford salesman, Dan Thorn, to be courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. He delivered what he promised. He was not pushy and seemed to care about getting us just the right car with the exact features that we were looking for. He was patient as I had changed my mind several times on the color but hung in there with us until he matched us to the perfect one. We are very pleased with our car and would visit Malloy again when looking for future purchases.

Great service Convenient location,

by from Charlottesville, Virginia |

They were very helpful in looking for a vehicle to suit our needs. They were very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable about the cars.

Service and respect.

by from Kearneysville, WV |

The sales person Steve Whittington and Service Advisor Chuck Poniris are two of the finist enployees that Malloy Ford have. They both will go out of the way to help you. Thanks for everything guys. Albert Grove

Service and respect.