Lakeview Ford Lincoln

Service 877-703-1185

Shop Lakeview Ford Serving the Battle Creek Community

F 150 4X4 CREW CAB W/ 6 1/2' BOX

by from Lawton, Mi. |

Looked at Dodge, Chevy, GMC, & Ford. Ford was the only one with a 6 1/2' box in a crew cab. I got a 2013 and so far it is a very nice truck. If this one is as good as the last one I brought from them I will be very happy.

2nd Purchase from Lakeview Ford

by from Augusta MI |

Lets be real people; never trust a car dealer EVER; My brother is one:) However, I have bought 2 vehicles from them in last 8 months. My son totaled our new 2013 Fusion Hybrid with 6000 miles on it and we just bought a new 2014 Ford Escape. Will be getting the F250 crew cab diesel next. Lakeview Ford is always cheaper than Galesburg Ford, Kalamazoo Ford and Grand Rapids Ford. Unless you want a used Escape go to Plainwell Ford (Harold Zeigler). I like the location, easy to get to and they will deal with you if you are a serious buyer. I apply for Ford Credit on line and than go in and shop. You get better interest and rebates when financing thru Ford, my credit union doesn't even come close due to volume. When they know you are approved they are willing to deal especially if you finance via Ford. I never pay over invoice on any vehicle unless it's an extremely hot item. With all this said I did catch them trying to sneak in an extra $500 on the first deal but I brought all my emails and notes from our conversation and quickly corrected the error without a fight (they knew they had been caught). Always, Always check every line on the sales contract. I take 10 minutes minimum to review before signing. Don't pay for any extra services or warranties EVER on a new vehicle, they are a rip off and only increase profits for the dealer. Their service department is above average and their sales people are always friendly and professional. They are not high pressure people which I like as well. If you talk seriously and respectful you can get a fair deal quickly. Always be even keeled and never show your emotions, it's worth $500 easy and NEVER take the first deal. I go back at least 2 times for lower price after the first offer. Dealers make money at Invoice, don't let them fool you.

2014 Ford Taurus

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I sat down with Justin Lerette and hes my guy 100%. I would recommend him because he will hide nothing. Honest man to me. The Finance guy is cool too. I really am thankful I came to them. They put me in my dream car and it was my first time financing a vehicle. This is a great Dealership. I went to Selyee in kalamazoo Terrible. Lakeview is where to go. Thank you to Justin and the whole staff there. - Ralph Brown

Lakeview ford

by from battle creek, mi |

I called Lakeview Ford to just get an idea for a car, because it was time to get a new car. I was talking to Alex & he made an appointment for me to go down there to look.. & I fell in love with my new car before it was even mine.. Alex did everything possible to help me get this car, because I had no credit at all. & it was hard for me to purchase it. Alex did really great & id recommend him to anyone!

Used Car Purchase Good Experience

by from Battle Creek, MI |

From the moment I talked to Alex on the phone after finding the car on-line, to putting the key in the ignition and driving away, the experience was positive. Alex allowed me to drive two different cars with no time limit, no pressure to purchase and provided answers to all my questions. His questions to me helped me solidify my decision. I've been a pretty skeptical shopper for quite a few years, but the experience at Lakeview Ford with Alex and Rob has changed my attitude from skeptical shopper to confident buyer. Thanks Alex, thanks Rob...that was fun!

Financial specialist

by from Olivet, mi |

Kandi garret was awesome in service. I have never had anyone be as polite and wling to help

Used car dealership

by from Coldwater, mi |

Purchased a 2013 ford explorer. Salesman was very nice and friendly. Would recommend this dealership if you are loking for an automobile.

Great Experience

by from Kalamazoo |

I had a great experience at this dealership. Marty the salesman was very helpful! He wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and satisfied with the Expedition I was going to purchase that he encouraged me to take it home for the night. Marty was a kind, helpful and non-pressure salesman. I also had the experience of working with Rob the finance manager who was able to work with me in getting financing for my truck. I ended up buying the Expedition and had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommended The Lakeview Ford Lincoln Dealership when considering purchasing a vehicle!!

LakeView Ford Lease Review

by from Battle Creek, MI |

LakeView Ford customer service was great, salesman took the time to understand what car I want for my family. The representative took the time to make sure the car fit my needs and wants. Also the representative took the time to explain the information and plan. I recommend LakeView Ford.

Lameview Ford

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Went in and test drove a vehicle that we were looking at purchasing. We told the salesman that we wanted to drive it home that night if we could make a cash deal. We made an offer that was above Kelly Blue Book. The price of the vehicle was about $1000 above the KBB pricing. The sales manager came down $200 and that was it. They wouldn't negotiate at all. And, the vehicle needed work. We pointed out all of the work that was going to be needed and they still wouldn't come down. I told the salesman that we were not interested if they weren't willing to negotiate and he said he couldn't so we left with nothing but a bad experience. Good riddance!!!