Lakeview Ford Lincoln

Service 877-703-1185 Service 877-703-1185

Shop Lakeview Ford Serving the Battle Creek Community

Unfortunate Experience, terrible customer service

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Have purchased vehicles from numerous dealership in the area over past 25yrs and never had gone thru experience like this.. I contacted the representative via online request for info on a pre-owned vehicle. Sharlena Jenkins contacted me via text and email to review details on the vehicle. We arranged a meeting to see and test drive the vehicle on January 7th. A family issue arose and Sharlena was unable to meet with us, so she arranged for us to meet with Salesperson Jeff Leatherman. My wife and I visited the dealership in the evening of January 7, 2016. We inspected and test drove the vehicle. We sat down with Jeff and presented a reasonable offer for the vehicle. Jeff indicated that he needed to have a manager review the offer, noting that a manager would not be available until Friday. On Friday 1/8/2016, I received a text from Jeff advising they were still working on the MKX deal and that Sharlena would be in touch as soon as she has an answer to our offer. I acknowledged the receipt of his text. We did not receive a response for the remainder of the day. On Saturday 1/9/2016, I sent a text to Jeff requesting status and did not receive a response. On Monday 1/11/2016, I sent a text to both Sharlena and Jeff requesting an update and still no response. We understand that you aren't always able to come to an agreement on a sales price. When a customer takes the time to come out to inspect/test drive/submit a reasonable offer, it seems that it would warrant the courtesy of a response, whether positive or negative. At least I can reduce the list of dealerships i'll have to visit in the future. Something good came of this, we went to dealership in Kalamazoo to find a similar vehicle and negotiated an agreeable sales price.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, Mike. We regret you had such a disappointing shopping experience with us recently and we would like to do everything in our ability to make this up to you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can review the details of this matter and work with you to reach an agreement. We sincerely value your business and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Friendly helpful service

by from VICKSBURG, MI |

Extremely helpful staff and very friendly - F-150 Lariat 2015

January 14, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Thomas. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Shar gets lots of Stars

by from battle creek, mi |

Had a great experience, Shar was amazing to work with, no pressure kinda sales, gave us space but was there to help with any question or anything we needed. Mad us feel very relaxed and got us a great car at a great price. Was not looking forward to this experience but after today i will be back to see her only to get a car when the time comes. Can't say enough how she turned this experience into such a positive one! If your looking for a good car at a great price and friendly staff this is the place for sure. And Sharlena is highly recommended as your go to gal!!!

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership and your experience! We're so happy that you enjoyed your time here and that you got to drive away in the vehicle you desired. Remember, we are here for you after the sale as well. Please don't hesitate to call us for all of your service & future vehicle needs and feel free to tell your friends to see Shar here at Lakeview Ford Lincoln!

quick service

by from battle creek, MI |

They did a great job repairing my vehicle! Thanks again!

Excellent dealership.

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Always well received at the service department. Service on car excellent.

My Second Ford Escape

by from Battle Creek, MI |

2016 Ford Escape Floyd Miller, was as always his very helpful and informative self. I would not hesitate to recommend Floyd and Lakeview Ford to my family and friends. The staff in the showroom and in the service garage were very pleasant to say the least.

October 15, 2015

Thanks, Michael! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Great service - routine oil change, etc.....

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Had a routine service performed (oil change, etc). Very easy to get done. Quick turn around and car looked great when we picked it up.

First time getting my vehicle serviced

by from Battle Creek, Michigan |

This was my first time getting my vehicle serviced. The staff is great, my loaner was ready as soon as I got there as promised. The staff kept me updated on the progress of my repair. When I went to get my car after servicing, the whole transaction took about 10 minutes. Lakeview Ford is one of the few local businesses that I would give an excellent customer service rating to.

stupendus

by from east leroy,michigan |

so far they have been great., I do not have any complaints always friendly , with a joke or two. makes you feel welcome.

2016 FUSHION

by from BATTLE CREEK, MI |

FLOYD , ALLEN AND MANAGEMENT STAFF DID EVERYTHING TO GET US OUT OF ARE LEASE AND INTO ARE NEW CAR. I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE THAT I KNOW WHO IS LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR!!!!!! thank you so much