Crews Chevrolet

8199 Rivers Ave, Charleston, SC 29406

Used 843-820-7800 Used 843-820-7800

A Great Experience at Crews Chevolet

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

This was a wonderful experience! I continuously share with all my friends and family just how warm and friendly everyone was to my husband and I at Crews Chevrolet. The spectacular send-off was WONDERFUL! I definitely feel apart of the family:-) I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

Wonderful service

by from Round O, S.C. |

Just want to thank the service personal Jerry for being so helpful and taking care of my Trax. It was taken care of in a very timely manner and he kept me informed often. Thank you Jerry and I would recommend them to my friends.

Great service advisor, and techs

by from Goose Creek, S.C. |

I had my chevy traverse towed in due to it was running hot. I booked my appointment with ashley. When it arrived she had it checked out and it was definitely the water pump. She had called me to give me an update and then she said that the battery was showing signs of a weak cell. I had her go ahead and replace it. Then they called me back one last time to let me know that the throttle body was a little dirty. I told her to go ahead and have it cleaned and I also had the brake lines flushed. My point is that I could have left with the weak battery and the dirty throttle body. I could have broke down and left stranded somewhere.

Crews Chevrolet responded to this review

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Ashley was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Mark Milroth General Manager mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from North Charleston, SC |

My salesman, Kishaunt Primus, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in helping me with my decision to purchase my Volt. He was not pushy and showed great patience with my one year old grandson while everything was being finalized. The Finance Manager, Sal Imburgia, streamlined the financing portion of the sale. I have dealt with many dealerships over the years, but the people at Crew's Chevrolet are by far the best! I will definitely refer all of my friends and family members to Crew's in the future!

Crews Chevrolet responded to this review

March 11, 2016

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Volt. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Kishaunt and Sal provided you with helpful, knowledgeable, and pressure free customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Crews Chevrolet. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Best Regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

Great customer service.

by from Charleston, SC |

They are always so polite. Excellent customer service. Will always recommend the dealership & the service department. Quick service. They go beyond the call.

awesome service

by from north charleston sc |

I was welcomed as soon as I came in and my salesman Ron tried to find the right car for me as I looking to buy used I ended up buying a brand new car for around same payment as I was going to end up paying for used. I would have liked a better deal than I got but I did end up with an inexpensive car with car prices these days. Thank you

great place

by from Charleston sc |

jt was a great guy the whole staff was very friendly and it was the smoothest time I've ever had buying a car

#1 Dealership

by from North Charleston, SC |

Search/Decision - Finance - Service The people in every phase are very positive and caring!!!! I will never go anywhere else.

Great service

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Efficient and very courteous service! Clean facilities and knowledgeable personnel. My vehicle was also cleaned and detailed. I highly recommend Crews.

Outstanding Service

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Service and parts department were friendly, helpful and they had me in and out in record time and with a wash. Outstanding! The service is why we continue to purchase our vehicles from Crews.