Kia of Mankato

(1.0) 4 Reviews

1116 North Riverfront Drive, Mankato, MN 56001

Don't waste your time

by from Mankato |

Dishonest salesmen and finance workers. They don't know anything about cars. Use forceful sales tactics and are truly horrible people. Avoid this place like the plague. The best advice I could ever give anyone about purchasing a car is DO NOT GO HERE, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Horrible cust srvs and dishonest sales techniques

by from Mankato, MN |

Purchased a Grand Caravan from them and was told that the vehicle had gone through a full inspection. They told us that nothing was wrong. When we walked outside to look at the vehicle it was raining and when I looked at the puddle of water there was that lubricant rainbow in it. I asked about it, but I was told that it must be from a different car. Shortly thereafter as it is in the shop for a new rack and pinion I realized then that I was lied to. The van also came with a remote start that worked once in the lot and hasn't since. During the sales process we wanted to look at another caravan at a different dealership, but their pushy sales process kept us in the chairs. From the price they started out with was overpriced by 8,000. When I pointed it out they slowly dropped the price, but BUYER BEWARE, they are in it for the money, nothing else. Customer service was so poor, we have told as many people as we can in hopes they don't make the same mistake we did.

Don't waste your time or Money!

by from Waseca, MN |

Don't waste your time or money on this place! A quick online search on reviews with make my case very clear. Matt Pittelkow and Matt Meyer sold me a Dodge Grand Caravan and told me it had features on it that I would have to refer to the manual or a Dodge dealer on how to program or use. They next day I called stating that I was following the manual and according to its instruction it did not have those features. Matt P. told me I was wrong and to go tot a Dodge dealership and they could show me how to use it. Waseca Dodge gladly put it in their computers and proved it never had the features I was promised. Kia originally acted like they would make things right and got price quotes, had me checking on things, etc. but in the long run it was all a game. Both the sales agents and the General Manager ( Joe) told me that they were not responsible for the accuracy of ads and he wished me luck in trying to prove it in court. I asked about the growing number of similar stories I found line and he hung up.

Don't waste your time

by from Mankato, MN |

Kia of Mankato is overpriced, pushing sales tactics, not willing to comply with customer request. They don't do a vehicle inspection before putting their used cars on the lot/selling. We were shopping for a Kia, in which they never showed us, but ended up with a toyota (which we do love)that was overpriced by about $1500.00 (we later found out) with bad tires, no floor mats and no second key-they swapped tires & took floor mats from a different toyota to satisfy us, over a month later we are still hassling with a second key. The managers are greedy & dishonest. They don't care about you just your money. Don't waste your time, no matter how good thier commercials sound, your better off going elsewhere-wish I had!