Budget Motors

Budget Motors

3155 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89502

Used 888-309-3899

Your local 4 Star+ dealer

Been buying cars from Budget Motors for 13 years.

by from Reno, NV |

Budget Motors has been the only dealership we have been buying cars from for the last 13 years. Fred and staff know how to treat potential customers and they treat loyal customers excellent. We just bought a 2011 Jeep liberty for an excellent price, financing was quick and simple, and there was no pressure at all. We asked for the CARFAX for our vehicle and it was shown to us with no hesitation, and they provide them free of charge on all their inventory on-line. That kind of transparency has always been there since day one. Thank you Budget Motors & staff for making car buying easy and hassle free for the last 13 years.

November 24, 2013

Thank you so much Ron & Nelly for your loyalty and for writing such a great review. Everybody at Budget Motors enjoys your company when you drop in to see how everybody is doing and all of us love when you cook us lunch. Thank you again for all you have done for us over the years, and we can't wait to see you guys again. -The entire Budget Motors Staff

Budgetmotors Reno NV is a top company

by from Netherlands |

Sandy was helping me correct and clear, i bought an old chevy frome the seventies and now i have to wait for shipping to Holland. I am sure that everything Will be ok and now i have to wait for a few weeks Until the boat arrivés .... Thxssssss Richy V Netherlands ( europe )

Great service

by from Reno, Nevada |

I'm very pleased with my decision to buy my vehicle from budget motors. They treated me very well and we're very professional in the whole process of buying my truck.

Thanks to Fred and the Budget Motors Staff

by from Modesto, CA |

I started my search for my 05 Trailblazer on-line and I came about Budget Motors' inventory on cars.com. I was impressed with the selection of cars and ultimately I came across a Trailblazer. I e-mailed Budget Motors to get more information, and within minutes someone e-mailed me back with a carfax and final numbers. I drove down to Budget Motors and test drove the Trailblazer. The test drive went great and I ended up buying the SUV for a great price and the entire experience was great from start to finish. Thanks to Fred and the Budget Motors Staff I have a SUV that is safe for my family and I.

Disappointed

by from Reno, NV |

Found the car of my dreams on their website and at first everything went well. I took the car for multiple test drives and ultimately ended up purchasing. I was a little weary at first since warning lights for different things popped up on one of my test drives. The salesman disregarded the concern and blamed it on cold weather at the time. I did my own inspection and everything seemed normal. Not even half a year later and 3000 dollars later I've learned that my alignment is off due to bad parts in tires, all the brakes were in their final stages of life and multiple repairs are needed. All things that should have been caught by an established car dealership before re-selling. I had high hopes for this place but unfortunately am left disappointed. If you buy from here make sure you physically watch them run diagnostics and test all functions of the vehicle, something I wish I had done...

June 9, 2014

Everybody at Budget Motors would like to help. Could you e-mail us at budgetmotorsreno1@gmail.com so we can hopefully fix the problem. Thanks

dealer interaction

by from south lake tahoe, ca |

Yesterday I drove from my home in Tahoe to see and test drive a vehicle I saw on their website, I was greeted by a polite professional sales representative (Tom) who showed me the vehicle and accompanied on the test drive. I was interested in the vehicle and was advised that the owner was the individual that would make the deal. I was introduced to the dealer and when I made my first offer, he immediately became abrupt and raising his voice to a level of almost yelling, I asked him several times why he was yelling, for which he had no answer. I do not if he was upset because I asked what he paid for the vehicle or my offer, he refused to discuss what he had financially in the vehicle so it is difficult to make and offer that is fair to all. I can only surmise as stated in one of his other reviews that he feels he can intimidate a women. I am a well educated and professional women and made him a reasonable cash offer. I have bought 6 vehicle in my life and honestly have never encounter this, hopefully he was just having a bad day. I just feel that if you are a women, you should know what you may encounter. I left the dealer advising them that if they where interested in my offer in the future they could call me, but I'm not sure I would like to deal with the owner if this is his normal demeanor.

May 25, 2014

We are sorry to hear your experience was less than stellar at Budget Motors Reno. We strive to make every customer, regardless if you are male or female, comfortable and informed about purchasing a vehicle. As you can see from this page of reviews many Women have purchased cars from us very recently and had great experiences, (Nelly Tangen, Andrea P, Sally Ann, Cami, and Kacie Duran). Please e-mail us at budgetmotorsreno1@gmail.com to remedy the situation. Thanks

Happy to be part of the Budget Motors family :)

by from Reno, NV |

From the moment I was greeted by my saleswoman (Sandy) I knew I was going to buy my car at Budget Motors. Sandy was not pushy at all and answered all my questions, no matter how stupid. I had been shopping on-line for a long time and I loved how Budget Motors was so transparent with their prices and displaying free Carfaxes on their main web site. Once I figured out which car I wanted to buy financing the car was even easier that I thought. Dennis (Finance Manager) took me step by step on how the finance game works. He was very clear with all the numbers and got me a super low interest rate. I really can't praise Budget Motors enough, thank you all for making this easy :) -Andrea

Money Hungry Owner

by from reno, nv |

I went back as a second time buyer looking for another vehicle after mine had been wrecked in accident. I was approved by the bank for vehicle I wanted to purchase, However they felt I was getting big money from insurance settlement and wanted me to front the 5K down. I don't think so.. I went to Harrys Quality Cars across the street and found same vehicle, same price with a much affordable good credit down payment. The owner of Budget Motors is money hungry. Being I am a single parent and they know that very well, I did not appreciate them trying cheat me. They lie and tell you the bank is asking for down payment. They think woman are not smart! Do not buy here! You've been warned!

March 22, 2014

We are sorry to hear your experience was not up to our high standards. Below is our e-mail address, please send us an e-mail so we can help to remedy the situation. Thank you. budgetmotorsreno@gmail.com

Review

by from Reno NV |

We knew what we wanted and found it at Budget Motors Good job everyone

February 21, 2014

Thank you very much SallyAnn. It was a pleasure to sell you your dream car, and all of us hope to see you soon. -Dennis

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Reno, NV |

My experience at Budget Motors was great from start to finish! All of the staff were very courteous, and they answered all of my questions. The financing rate I received was much lower than I thought I could get. Dennis did a great job at explaining every little detail when it came down to the numbers. Everybody at Budget Motors was friendly and most importantly they were helpful, and transparent. I will definitely be coming back to buy my next car at Budget Motors, and recommending them. Thank you guys.

We were treated very well.

by from Reno, NV |

11/24/13 09 BMW X3 Kacie Duran We were treated very well. we came on Thursday to look at a few vehicles but didn't want any of them. After searching a few days of looking we came back because we felt we could trust Tom. He is very friendly and personable.