Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

New 866-980-2484
Used 866-980-2270
Service 888-537-8478

Expect The Best

couldn't have asked for better!

by from nashville,tn |

Just the thought of going to car dealerships stresses me out. I am shy, not good at haggling, and panic when pressured. But we had a great car buying experience beginning to end! There weren't pictures of the car online yet, so Alan(salesman) took numerous pictures of the car we were interested in, and texted them to us. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant while we sipped on complimentary chai, waiting for Alan to finish a test drive. Before we knew it, we met Alan and were taking our test drive. Alan was very nice, personable, informative, and never pushy! The Buick Rendezvous (which we ended up purchasing) was already priced a good amount below KBB's value. And we successfully negotiated an even lower price despite our lack of haggling skills! Not only was the price better than all the other Rendezvous we've looked at, but it looked a lot better than I ever could have expected an 8 year old car to look! And even though the purchasing part is over, Alan is still being helpful. He has mailed to me the contents of my trade in that I didn't find when cleaning it out. I'm very appreciative of having a car door opener, again! And he has contacted the previous owner just double checking that there wasn't a second set of keys for the vehicle. No luck but it was worth a shot! I definitely appreciated the laid back but professional atmosphere at the Jim Ellis Buick Mall of Georgia!

Dnichols

by from Valdosta ga |

My experience with Nathan was awesome! He went above and beyond his duty to help me and even in his abscence had someone there to assist. The price was great and the service was excellent. I will buy my wife a car there soon also!

Great Dealership

by from Suwanee, GA |

Purchased a new Terrain, it is the best vehicle I have ever owned, purchased at the only dealership I will ever do business with again. Jim Ellis has the besy customer service around. If you are looking for a car, they are the place to go. Mr. Eddie treated us with respect and patience.

Easy car buying experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Quick easy buying process, third car bought from a Jim Ellis dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Tallassee, AL |

They made the process of car buying extremely easy and took the anxiety right out of it!! We found our car online, did all the paperwork ahead of time, drove to the dealership and left in our GMC YUKON DENALI!!!!

Love my new Acadia SLT2

by from Suwanee, GA |

I had the pleasure of working with Richard Nourie and the internet team and our experience was really great. I would recommend Jim Ellis to my family & friends!

Pleasant, relaxed purchase experience

by from Roswell, GA |

I found dealing with Jim Ellis Buick was well worth drive to Mall of Georgia. The sales representative (Richard Nourie) was courteous throughout the buying process, knew the product and was very helpful in educating us about the car. We never felt pressured, even during the final buying process. It was a pleasant experience.

Great buying experience!

by from Cumming GA |

Enjoyed dealing with Richard Nourie in purchasing my new GMC Sierra

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bethlehem, GA |

I purchased my new 2013 GMC Yukon Denali online using the internet purchase option from internet salesman Richard Nourie. It was a totally hassle free experience with the end result being a great vehicle at a great price. I would recommend Jim Ellis and Richard Nourie to anyone I know.......................

Great sales professional Richard Nourie.

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Great pricing with a great sales professional Richard Nourie! Thank you for a great experience.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta |

Great experience, will reccommend to others. Simple, fast, and easy. Have a new found faith in the car purchasing process.