Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Service 888-537-8478

Expect The Best

FRIENDLY FOLKS!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I recently had my vehicle in for service and I can't say enough about the level of professional and friendly from beginning to end! Calling and setting an appointment is the way to go!! They got me in and out with in an hour for my oil change. While waiting I got to enjoy delicious coffee, a theater room with oversized chairs and got to grab a snack before I left!! And the best part the PRICES!! :) :) It is a win win in my book!

June 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are elated to hear that you had such an excellent visit to our service center. Our dedicated service team do their very best to make sure our customers are always taken care of quickly and smoothly, as well as making sure they are quite comfortable in our lounge area during their brief waiting periods. We like to think we always give our customers win/win situations as well. Thank you for visiting. Come again soon!

Big fan

by from Braselton, ga |

I've purchased two cars in two years and have all my services completed. These guys are the best of the best. It's a breath of fresh air to walk into their lovely facility and see the smiles and enthusiasm of the staff. They really make you feel like a friend!

June 30, 2015

That's great to hear! We are happy to hear that you always have such excellent visits to our dealership. We like to think of everyone who visits us as friends and family instead of just customers. We truly appreciate your business. We'll see you soon!

Fantastic group of people

by from Cumming, ga |

These guys really take customer service to a whole new level! Exceeded my expectations during the sale and even showed how much they cares after the sale by hosting a fun customer appreciation party! Go team LeAnne

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and make sure that you drove off of our lot in the perfect car for you. We hope you enjoyed the customer appreciation party. You are right, team LeAnne rocks!

Great dealership

by from Atlanta, GA |

This facility is great. I've never had a problem whenever I come here for service. The staff Is friendly and always willing to help, will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

service

by from gainesville, ga |

i have never been treated so good at a car dealership! They treat you like family and and I didn't just purchase a car i also made new friends with the sales and service staff! i will never buy anywhere else!

great customer service and great value!

by from Buford ,Ga |

We had a great used car buying experience! Steven was awesome,very nice and helpful!! They are very easy to deal with and are not pushey at all. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend them to anyone.

Dnichols

by from Valdosta ga |

My experience with Nathan was awesome! He went above and beyond his duty to help me and even in his abscence had someone there to assist. The price was great and the service was excellent. I will buy my wife a car there soon also!

couldn't have asked for better!

by from nashville,tn |

Just the thought of going to car dealerships stresses me out. I am shy, not good at haggling, and panic when pressured. But we had a great car buying experience beginning to end! There weren't pictures of the car online yet, so Alan(salesman) took numerous pictures of the car we were interested in, and texted them to us. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant while we sipped on complimentary chai, waiting for Alan to finish a test drive. Before we knew it, we met Alan and were taking our test drive. Alan was very nice, personable, informative, and never pushy! The Buick Rendezvous (which we ended up purchasing) was already priced a good amount below KBB's value. And we successfully negotiated an even lower price despite our lack of haggling skills! Not only was the price better than all the other Rendezvous we've looked at, but it looked a lot better than I ever could have expected an 8 year old car to look! And even though the purchasing part is over, Alan is still being helpful. He has mailed to me the contents of my trade in that I didn't find when cleaning it out. I'm very appreciative of having a car door opener, again! And he has contacted the previous owner just double checking that there wasn't a second set of keys for the vehicle. No luck but it was worth a shot! I definitely appreciated the laid back but professional atmosphere at the Jim Ellis Buick Mall of Georgia!

Great Dealership

by from Suwanee, GA |

Purchased a new Terrain, it is the best vehicle I have ever owned, purchased at the only dealership I will ever do business with again. Jim Ellis has the besy customer service around. If you are looking for a car, they are the place to go. Mr. Eddie treated us with respect and patience.

Easy car buying experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Quick easy buying process, third car bought from a Jim Ellis dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Tallassee, AL |

They made the process of car buying extremely easy and took the anxiety right out of it!! We found our car online, did all the paperwork ahead of time, drove to the dealership and left in our GMC YUKON DENALI!!!!