Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Service 888-537-8478

Expect The Best

Great Experience

by from Atlanta |

Great experience, will reccommend to others. Simple, fast, and easy. Have a new found faith in the car purchasing process.

Good until you buy your car, forget any support

by from Suwanee, GA |

I bought a 2010 Nissan Murano and entire process was smooth and sales rep Nathan was very helpful. But that's all you can ask for, in case if you need any help or support after vehicle is purchased, you just forget about it. I got only one Key for SUV and I left voice mails at least 5 times and my calls were never returned by either Nathan or his manager. It is really hard to believe that they don't have few mins to return my call. I know they sold the car and they believed that they didn't have anything to do with me. They are wrong, I sold my SUV after 6 weeks and I am in market for another used car, guess what? I would never consider this dealer again.

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA responded to this review

March 6, 2013

We apologize that for whatever reason we did not address your issues in a more timely manner. This does not reflect how we operate or feel our clients should be treated after the sale. If there is anything we can do to try and make things right, please give me a call. My name is Shelton Story and you can reach me at 770-945-8700.

Well Worth a trip to Georgia

by from South Carolina |

Purchased a Late Model Pre Owned SUV. Transaction was smooth. No high pressure. Happy with the price of the SUV. But felt I should have gotten a bit more for my Trade-in. No one to blame but myself for settling on the price. Somewhat disappointed I only received one remote key for the SUV. Also,the Paperwork for "Motor Vehicle Dept" was filled out differently than what I requested. This resulted in me having to pay for a new license plate rather then using the one taken off my trade in. Aside from that everyone I met was professional, pleasant and personable. I would do business with them again.

Internet department review

by from Atlanta ga |

Great group to work with...we had a very pleasant buying experience with Shelton and his team..

Outstanding

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

The sales team at Jim Ellis GMC were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process from finding me the vehicle I wanted through final purchase. Would definitely recommend them and I do. Thanks, Richard Tole.

Leased a new Terrain

by from Cumming, Ga |

Leased a new Terrain and the price, and whole process was smooth. They found the vehicle I wanted for he righ price and got it when promised. The required paperwork was smooth and everyone was friendly and helpful and followed up after the deal!