All Trade Auto Xchange

130 E 3900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Used 866-980-2560

Excellent - No Pressure Auto Dealer

by from West Richland, Washington |

I had been searching for a used 2010 Nissan Armada Platinum for seven weeks all over the Continental US. I even gave my local Nissan dealer a chance and gave them what I though was a reasonable offer, but they were way too proud of their used Armada. Last week during my daily searches, I came across one meeting all of my criteria (ok, my wife's criteria) listed on Cars.com from a place called All Trade Auto X Change located in Salt Lake City. I went to All Trade's web site and it did not look like much of a place, but I thought what the heck, lets give them a call and see what they are like. I had my standard laundry list of questions ready (remember I have been at this for 7 weeks) and phoned them last Tuesday Morning. I spoke with Brandon and he stated that they still had the Armada. I told him that I had many questions about the Armada and he immediately went outside to the vehicle and responded to each and every question I had. He was very frank regarding the vehicle's condition and told me every little mark, chip and issue that he could see. He described to me how All Trade came to have the Armada for sale and that they routinely deal with long distant customers and other dealerships. I was impressed with how my questions were answered so I gave Brandon an offer on the Armada. It took Brandon maybe 15 seconds to say "I think we can do that"! No going back and forth or let me present this to my Sales Manager to see if they will accept your offer crap. With in an hour, I received the Sell-Buy agreement by email and had the earnest money headed to them in overnight mail. My wife and I made our flight arrangements and flew to SLC on Saturday afternoon. Brandon had the Armada ready to go and was their right on time to pick us up from the airport in the Armada. We drove back down to their facilities and in 45 minutes, we had all the paperwork completed and we were headed North up I15 toward home. Brandon was excellent during this entire transaction, and he surely is not one of those high pressure - sell a lemon to your grandma type salesman. He new right away that I was only interested in the Armada and that I did not need to hear about its features, but instead its condition. I am not sure why All Trade Auto X Change does not have any other reviews, but I am happy to be the first one to do so. Thank you Brandon for your work over the past week and getting us in this machine.

July 23, 2014

Mr. Nester, We appreciate your business very much and I was so glad we could make your buying experience simple. I hope you, Allison and the Armada are all doing well. Thank you for such a great review and may we help you with your next vehicle purchase when you are ready. Have a wonderful day!

Fastest, Easiest car purchase I've ever had

by from Draper, UT |

I found the car I wanted on KSL, emailed them requesting the CarFax report and they send a PDF copy over almost immediately. I then called to arrange a test drive and they had the car inside of their warehouse ready to go when I arrived on Saturday. Car was exactly as described and I very quickly worked out an initial trade-in deal with Brandon while standing by the car after the test drive. No non-sense haggling, just straight and to the point. I then arranged to have a pre-purchase inspection done on Monday first thing. Monday, I arrived, drove to the mechanic, had inspection done and returned to All Trade with a description of the maintenance that I would have to do regarding the steering and a few tiny interior latches. I made another offer and again we worked out a deal within minutes. Brandon was great to work with and we had the papers signed and keys in hand within a half hour. I couldn't believe how easy and smooth it all went. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and a good deal on the used Audi A4 I purchased. I can't recommend these guys enough. Great honest dealership.

July 26, 2014

Loren, We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your needs in the future. Thank you, Brandon

Like talking with an old friend

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We needed to buy a car and my sister referred us to All Trade Auto Xchange. She said she had a great experience and found a car that met her needs within her price range. We stopped by to check out the cars and Kevin was sitting behind the desk. Right off the bat, we felt comfortable talking with him about our needs and our price range. He lit up and smiled and said, "I may have something for you." He took us to the back and showed us two vehicles in excellent condition - An Audi Quatro and a BMW X5. It was obvious he knew his stuff. Not only did he tell us about each car and how they perform, but also showed us the Car Fax and explained each of the services these cars' previous owners had performed. Then he told us to take the cars for a test drive. "This way you can compare them," he said. What we liked about Kevin's demeanor was the trust he showed us. That made it easy to trust him. We liked how he looked us in the eyes and talked with us as if he had known us for years. The whole process was so easy for us because we felt so relaxed. He answered every question and led us through the solutions to our concerns in a straightforward, but never overbearing, way. After we made our decision, Kevin introduced us to Brandon. who guided us through the purchasing process and explained everything in an easy-to-understand way. Both Kevin and Brandon never hovered. They never pressured us and didn't give us any industry jargon. We felt great buying the car from them and we were very thankful my sister referred us to All Trade Auto Xchange. In fact, we would refer anyone of our closest family members and friends as well.

July 26, 2014

Scott, Thank you for your purchase that X5 was a very nice ride. We hope you and your wife are enjoying it, Kevin

Car buying made easy

by from Sandy, Ut |

I just purchased my second vehicle from All Trade Auto X Change and I am just as pleased as the first time. The process was very simple and they made me feel right at home again. I love the atmosphere and the no hassle low pressure. Thank you All Trade Auto X Change and I am sure I will be back when in need of another vehicle.

July 26, 2014

We LOVE OUR REPEAT CUSTOMERS!! Thank you so much for coming back to us for your second vehicle purchase it means a lot to us. Thank you, Brandon

Quick and professional car buying experience

by from SLC, UT |

My experience with All Trade Auto was awesome! Tina let me know that the make and model of a car that I had been looking at had become available. She made a couple of phone calls for me. Then I spoke to Brandon over the phone. He arranged all of my financing, with my own Credit Union that I was a member with. All that I had to do was show up at the dealership, take the car for a test drive and sign the papers. I was in and out with my new car in less than an hour! A friend of mine that had purchased a car from another dealership had complained to me that it had taken all day to buy a car. I really loved how quick and professional my car buying experience was! I highly recommend All Trade Auto to anyone!

July 26, 2014

Carma, Love to hear we were able to find the CRV you had been looking for. Enjoy it should be a great vehicle for a long time. Thank you, Tina

BEST car buying experience EVER!

by from South Jordan, UT |

I didn't know buying a car didn't have to be miserable. I recently bought a car that I love from all trade auto and it was fast and easy. Ted and Kevin were amazing! They didn't try to talk me into anything I didn't want and they even brought my car to my house so I didn't have to figure out how to get two cars home. Hands down best place to buy a car. I can't even understand why anyone would ever go to a dealership after experiencing how great it can really be. They made me feel like I was a friend not someone they wanted to take advantage of. I will tell everyone I know about my wonderful experience! Thank you Ted and Kevin! Jessica

July 26, 2014

Jessica, Buying a vehicle doesn't have to be that hard. We are happy we could simplify the process for you and get you into the vehicle you wanted. Thank you again, Ted.