Brown's Manassas Subaru

Service 888-708-8586

Buy Happy

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

The entire experience... Bazaid "B" Mirza and Patrick Gurley were amazing to work with. They made the car buying experience a pleasant one for my wife and I. Thank you.

Great service

by from Manassas, VA |

Was able to get in quickly since I called first thing in the morning. Service was done promptly and staff was friendly.

Brown's Manassas Subaru responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Randy, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Sincerely, Patrick Hall President / General Manager Brown's Manassas Subaru - 703.361.5866; main 571.358.3601; direct Manasasssubaru.com

Great Experience

by from Bristow, Va |

The whole buying experience was pleasant. I liked the no pressure approach, not being pushed into buying a car on the spot.

Brown's Manassas Subaru responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Hani, we sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Brown's Manassas Subaru. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Patrick Hall President / General Manager Brown's Manassas Subaru - 703.361.5866; main 571.358.3601; direct Manasasssubaru.com

Great buying experience

by from Manassas, VA |

Our salesman, Chris, knew so much about the vehicle we were purchasing. He knew the answer to every single question and would provide even more information. He made the ordering and purchase process quick and simple as did the finance person.

Back on the road again

by from Manassas, VA |

It was not scheudled and a weekend. Tires were in stock and I was back on the road that evening.

Positive experience

by from Manassas, Va |

Staff very courteous and helpful in explaining features of the vehicle and my options. Did not try and pressure me into buying the vehicle. Very professional.

Helpful staff, pain-free buying process

by from Manassas, VA |

Kevin, Patrick, and the other staff members were very helpful but not pushy. When it came time to decide on the purchase, I felt well-informed about the car and that I had had the time I needed to think the decision through. Also, it was convenient that Kevin had the car ready and waiting when we arrived.

Good Experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

All were extremely courteous and helpful. The waiting area was very comfortable and clean. My car was well taken care of and I appreciated the free 7500 mile service and free car wash very much.

Satisfied Brown's customer

by from Manassas, VA |

Shelly couldn't be a nicer person. She provides a personal touch making the customer feel secure in the knowledge that their vehicle is in the best hands. So far service has always been performed in a timely and accurate manner.

Purchase of Suburu Forester

by from Manassas, VA |

We worked with James Turner who was great. He answered all of our questions and was very informative about the vehicles. He was friendly and easy to work with. The first time we came in we were not ready to buy. At that time we were looking at several vehicles. James pointed out all of the great features of the Forester, gave us his card when we were ready to leave, and let us know that he would be happy to work with us in the future. When it came time to buy, he gave us prices up front, and it made it a lot easier to decide exactly what we wanted before coming back to the dealership.

Worth coming in to buy a car

by from Manassas, VA |

It was a very painless expierence. Kevin was very knowledgeable with the features my car has and he really came across as more of a person trying to help me buy a car as opposed to a salesman just trying to sell me a car.