Jaguar Land Rover of Peoria

7300 N Allen Rd, Peoria, IL 61614

New 866-980-5952
Used 866-980-5856
Service 877-337-2197

" If we wouldn't sell it to our family, we wouldn't sell it to you"

Great Experience!!

by from Moline, IL |

My husband and I were trying to decide between a Range Rover and an Audi. We stopped by this dealership to test drive an Evoque and had a great experience with Aaron. We loved the vehicle but the expeicence helped solidify our choice. This purchase was the most pleasurable and easiest we've had and we acutally enjoyed our experience. Not many people can say that when purchaing a car.

Simple, no hassle purchase

by from Muscatine, IA |

I had a great experience purchasing our new Range Rover Sport. Aaron Bries was very helpful and made the purchase very simple and straight forward. We live 2 hours from Peoria so a no-nonsense, professional and hassle free experience was very important. Aaron kept us informed on the progress of our vehicle and made the whole process enjoyable. I can't say that about many previous car purchases through other dealers. The buying experience was great, but the driving experience ever since has been even better!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Peoria,IL |

The best experiences that i have had to date when purchasing a vehicle. There was no hassle, no "hurry up and buy" feeling when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I didn't feel pressured and i was treated wonderfully by the staff i would highly recommend Jaguar Land Rover to anyone who is looking to purchase new or used from their dealership!

Above and Beyond

by from Manito, Il |

Peoria Jaguar/ Land Rover and in particular, Phil Lundquist and Doug Feger , once again went above and beyond to take care of me in a time of need. My family was leaving on vacation and they stepped up and provided me with a loaner while my Range Rover was being repaired in their Uftring Washington Body shop. The length of the repair took longer than normal but they stepped up and did what they needed to keep a customer happy. Its reasons like this that I only shop at one place for vehicles. Everytime I get a vehicle serviced, Doug Feger and Jennifer Grim make that experience an enjoyable one. The service is completed on time and to the highest levels. Anytime purchasing a vehicle, Janet Reist is the ultimate professional who knows her vehicles and more importantly, knows me. She knows the perfect vehicle that will suit my wants and needs. I have purchased 5 vehicles from her and I don't see that trend changing. Peoria Jaguar/ Land Rover is simply the best auto dealership I have ever dealt with , hand down.

Best Dealership In Peoria

by from Peoria, IL |

Top Notch Dealership Some time ago I purchased a Jaguar from here. I had it for quite a while and then sold it in a private sale. I had been interested in a Land Rover for a while so I stopped on in. I was met by a salesman Aaron Bries who I had previously spoken with over the phone, Aaron is courteous, professional, and very nice. While at the dealership I was approached by Phil Lundquist (General Manager) who immediately recognized me from a while back when I purchased the Jaguar here. He welcomed me back to the dealership with a handshake and a smile, really making me very comfortable doing business here. I love this dealership and I look forward to the release of the Jaguar XE which I will be certainly making a trip back to the dealership to check out. Thanks to Aaron Bries and Phil Lundquist for making me feel so welcome back at the Jaguar/Land Rover family.

Could not ask for anything more

by from St. Louis, MO |

I worked with Janet Reist on the recent purchase of my Range Rover Sport. She was very professional, friendly and easy to work with. Her knowledge of the brand is exceptional. This was by far the most pleasurable experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I will not hesitate to visit them again for any of my future purchases. Sincerely, Jeff Humphrey

Excellent experience

by from Geneseo, Il |

Excellent experience We purchased a 2015 Jaguar F-Type from this dealer. The dealership was very accommodating with our schedule and provided prompt follow up to our inquiries while not pressuring us in the least. Janet provided excellent, professional service. She answered all our questions and introduced us to the other staff members at the dealership all of whom were friendly and professional. Our car was ordered and was delivered on time. We received text updates from Janet as to the status of our car while it was on order. She also followed up after we took the car home to assure that everything was in order and that we were satisfied. The paperwork process was very organized and took about 15 minutes. The whole process was conducted in a very professional and organized manner. I would buy from this dealer again and will recommend them to others.

Great Experience at this Dealership

by from Moweaqua, IL |

I was searching on the internet for a Porsche Boxster and found one on this dealers website. I sent a message to the dealer that I was interested in this car and received a call from Tommie Albert. I let Tommie know when we would be arriving at the dealership and he met us there, showed us the car, we took it out for a nice drive and ended up purchasing the car. Tommie and the staff at the dealership were all a great bunch of guys to work with. We had a very good experience at this dealership and would recommend them to you!

Great buying experience & Service to match!

by from Peoria,IL |

Bought my Evoque from Aaron Bries and it couldn't have been better. He found exactly what I was looking for and had it there in no time. Service has been great too, came in with a nail in my tire and they had me fixed up and back on the road in no time. Whole store is on the ball!

Great service! Great people!

by from East Peoria |

I have my Jeep Grand Cherokee serviced here. The employees are very friendly and helpful. And the cookies are awesome!

Great experience A+ dealer

by from Tremont, IL |

I have my vehicle serviced here on a regular basis. Doug Feger takes very good care of my vehicle. I look forward to purchasing a LandRover in the near future!