Volvo of Columbus

1661 Whittlesey Rd, Columbus, GA 31904

Used 706-322-9927

worst place ever!!!

by from Lagrange ga |

I purchased a part on Friday for 215.00 and returned the part on Monday unused for a refund. I was told I had to wait for my refund, a check will be mailed to me because I paid with cash. I have never heard anything like that before. The staff was very rude, unprofessional, and didn't want to provide me with a receipt until I asked for one. I will NEVER used them again.

Inadequate Services For Customers

by from Columbus, GA |

A few years ago, Volvo of Columbus was purchased and moved to Jay Auto Mall. The Volvo Subaru facility is nice, but the dealer does not provide adequate services to customers while their cars are serviced. On more than one occasion, I have requested a loaner car and each time I was told there were none available - the dealer does not offer this service, but only recently admitted it. There is also no shuttle. There is no assistance at all for customers who do not have another ride available. This means spending hours of wasted time sitting in the dealership watching television. Fortunately, for those in reasonable shape and willing to take a long walk, there are shops and a few restaurants in the Jay Auto Mall area. Recently, while spending a few hours getting my car repaired (fortunately on a day I had free), I had lunch, got my hair cut, had coffee, and went looking for WiFi - all on foot. The person who cut my hair was surprised when I told her how I got there and she asked, "They don't even offer a shuttle?" No, they don't. New Volvos begin at a little under $30,000 and go well over that. Considering how much Volvo owners pay to purchase a car from the local dealer, I would expect some minimal services, including a loaner, rental, or shuttle service when I have no other ride available. I won't get it from Jay Auto Mall. This may be fitting for a place that is called an Auto Mall - cheesy "mall" level services. I won't go back to this dealership to have my car serviced. Like most dealerships, the prices are high but unlike some others selling "luxury" cars the services at the Auto Mall are non-existant. I don't care that I can try to reserve a service appointment online, I want to be able to leave the dealership. There are other European car service facilities in town and I will look at those in the future. Every time I have my car serviced, someone wants to sell me a car. I am interested in a new smaller Volvo; however, I will not buy it from Jay Auto Mall. Not only do I resent the lack of interest in the customer, I have searched prices online and found I can do much better on price and selection by going out of town. High prices, cheap service - no, thanks.