Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda

1703 W College Ave, State College, PA 16801

New 855-399-4517 New 855-399-4517
Used 888-797-9050 Used 888-797-9050
Service 888-835-4164 Service 888-835-4164

Taking the deals the other guys won't!

Fantastic!

by from State College, PA |

My wife and I were looking at four different makes of cars at four separate car dealerships. We started here and when we left we said they became the benchmark to use to compare the rest of the cars and dealerships. After visiting the three others, we went back to Blaise Alexander to buy our car! They were the friendliest, the most professional, and the most anxious to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

December 9, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review, we couldn't ask for better words to describe a customer experience. We thank you sincerely for shopping with us and for taking the to tell other potential customers about it. Have a wonderful holiday!

See Luke Cimbala for your sales needs!

by from Curwensville, PA |

Luke Cimbala assisted us with the purchase of the vehicle that we wanted. Not only did he help me decide which vehicle was right for me, but after I chose the vehicle he was able to go to another dealer and have my vehicle there within 24 hours. Great customer service. I definitely recommend this dealer and Luke Cimbala for your salesman!

February 6, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Luck and our dealership. We know purchasing a vehicle can be stressful and we do our best to make the process a good one. We look forward to seeing you again when the time comes. Enjoy your new purchase in the meantime!

PLEASANT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Mountain Top, PA |

I found the car I wanted, they let me check it out thoroughly and tool care of any issues. But best of all they delivered the car to my location since I did not have another driver with me to take it home

January 29, 2016

Bill, it was a pleasure to read about your car-buying experience at our dealership. Our top priority is delivering top-notch service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's a pleasure hearing about your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Warm regards, The Blaise Alexander Team

Excellent, friendly service!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

I wish they would have given me more for my trade in, but they ended up giving me a discounted price on the vehicle I wanted. James Gindhart, my salesperson, did an outstanding job. He was extremely patient, walked me through the decision making process, and has followed up to see how my new purchase has been.

January 29, 2016

John, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda and we are glad that James was a great help to you! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, The Team at Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda

good customer service

by from Beech Creek, pa |

Bought our third car from Kevin Woods since he has treated us so well in the past. Kevin knows the cars from front to rear. He is very good at explaining all the functions of the car. I would suggest you see Kevin if you are needing a vehicle.

January 29, 2016

Hi Mike--thanks for the great review, we appreciate the 5-stars. We thank your for the wonderful recommendation of Kevin as well. Enjoy your new purchase and have safe travels this winter.

Great place to buy!

by from Northern cambria,pa |

Blaise Alexander was a great place to buy a new SUV. I talked to our salesman on the phone prior to coming, when me & my wife arrived our SUV was waiting, mr woods greeted us with respect & a handshake. The process seemed easier than other dealerships. Blaise is a nice relaxing place to buy & Kevin was top notch, he knows the Hyundai brand inside & out! This is our 3rd Hyundai SUV, 1 st from Blaise & the prior dealership that we bought from can't even compare to the way we were treated & the service we received from Kevin & the Blaise team that night.

January 21, 2016

Thanks so much for your business and giving us the opportunity to show you a great car buying experience! We appreciate it. Enjoy your new Hyundai!

Cory is fantastic!

by from State College, PA |

I loved working with Cory to purchase my first Mazda (CX5). This was the first lease I've ever had and although I was disappointed that there were additional charges that I didn't know about while I was making my decision, I can confidently recommend Cory as a sales rep - he's the best! Love the car as well!

January 8, 2016

Hi Pam, thanks for the review and the recommendation. We're glad that Cory was a great help to you! We know that the decision to lease a vehicle is an important one and we thank you for choosing our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Have a wonderful 2016.

Great salesman! Kevin Woods

by from Troy PA. |

Very nice people to deal with! I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know! Thanks Gary

January 8, 2016

Gary, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at our dealership. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Thank you for your recommendation as well. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Happy New Year!

Lousy treatment, lousy delivery of car

by from State College, P |

I bought a used car on a Saturday for my daughter and paid for it with a couple of checks rather than take out a loan. The salesman said to come back on Monday ---but they then told us it would take ten days for the checks to clear. I have a credit score of 850 and have never been treated this way. The checks were deducted from my account after only two days---why did it take 10? Furthermore, the car had been driven during this time even though it had my daughter's plates on the car. They then gave us a car with a nearly an empty tank of gas. You can bet, I'll give them great recommendations.

January 8, 2016

Hi Bobby--we'd like to get some additional details on your visit. Can you please contact me directly at your convenience? Shelly Neubauer 570-368-8677 x126

Experience made good

by from State College, PA |

I'm going to be honest, there were a few bumps in the contract signing process that initially made me post a negative review. However, the Manager and sales team not only owned up to it, but more importantly took the time to explain it to me and truly made me feel good about the whole process. The bumps were caused by computer error. Unfortunate, but it happens sometimes. Buying a car is such an expensive committment so it's easy for what might seem like a minor mistake or mishandling to get out of hand. After explaining it to me the team was more than willing to make it good. So while it was a rollercoaster, it turned out well in the end. I would go back again for my next Mazda.

December 24, 2015

Thanks so much for hanging in there with us. We believe the true character of a business is how the problems are handled. We thank you sincerely for the wonderful feedback and for the chance at earning your business. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your new Mazda!