Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda

1703 W College Ave, State College, PA 16801

New 855-399-4517
Used 888-797-9050
Service 888-835-4164

Taking deals the other guys won't!

Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda - Nate Miller

by from State College |

Nate, Jim and I would like to thank you for working with us and "hanging in there" while we made our decision to purchase a "new" car. We both love the Veracruz and all of our family members are quite impressed with it. We are recommending you to family and friends, telling them what a good experience we had dealing with you and Blaise Alexander's staff. James & Christine

July 2, 2012

Thank you, Jim & Christine. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Awesome Dealership

by from Bellefonte, PA |

This review has a couple of parts. Two years ago we bought a new Hyunda Sonata here. Initially we weren't able to work out our best deal, but true to their word, if you can find a better deal somewhere else they'll match it. We were able to get the deal we wanted on the car we wanted and didn't have to drive out of the area to get it. We also noticed some strange issues with the bluetooth/radio system when making phone calls while driving the Sonata (prior to buying). We wanted the car but we weren't comfortable buying it until they were able to figure out the problem. The GM John Broome basically told us he knew we wanted to buy the car and they would figure out the issue even if it meant replacing the entire head unit. He told us we didn't have to sign the paperwork until we were satisfied the problem was resolved. It was an awesome customer service experience and in the end we got the car we wanted and haven't had a single recurrence of the issues we noticed while testing it out. Recently we were in the market for a used vehicle and I had the opportunity to work with Luke. I had worked out a deal with another area dealership for a 2013 Traverse. Blaise Alexander had a similar Traverse on one of their other lots outside of our area but it was priced somewhat higher than the one I had been looking at. Having not even seen my trade-in vehicle yet, Luke called to tell me they would match the other deal I had for the same vehicle. As it turned out, we found another Traverse that had some additional features we liked at ANOTHER Alexander dealership in town and ended up getting it instead, but I can't stress enough how good these guys are to work with. I won't hesitate at all to return to Blaise Alexander in the future. I also want to say that the customer service in the service department has been wonderful as well. I continue to take our Sonata there for its routine maintenance and the folks in the service department are always very courteous and helpful.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

2007 chevy cobalt

by from State college, PA |

Bill helped us try to qualify for a car back in august and he gave us such great advice on what to do so that the next time we come in a deal will be able to be made. We took his advice, came back at the end of october and just got a loan for our car. Yay! We are so excited to drive out of here with good service, and a good guarentee of quality.

Good car deal

by from Clearfield pa |

I have been buying vehicles from Bill Rielly for years. Go see him, he is good

2011 Camaro SS

by from Coalport, PA |

The dealership is very friendly and was easy to deal with. The only thing I am slightly disappointed in is that they cannot locate the 2nd key, although they are willing to have one made. In addition, the original owner left some original parts and collectible stuff to be sold with the car. One of those items appears to be missing as well.

Do not go buy a car there

by from State college PA |

I called last week to cancel my warranty and they have failed to do it and fax the cancelation form to me. Causing me to lose more money. Customer service is horrible.

blaise alexander

by from state college |

great dealer to work with no pressure and found the car we were looking for.

great deal..super people

by from State College |

Had a great experience dealing w/ this dealership. Traded on another Sonata. My first one I had to travel 150 miles to get a good deal. Was very surprised and please to get treated so well right at home. Salesman Bob and John were very warm and friendly. I will definitely go back and try their service dept.

March 28, 2012

Thank you for your compliments, Mary. We appreciate your business, and look forward to having a long term business relationship with you.

Potentail purchase of a used car

by from Rochester, NY |

I am very disappointed with this dealership. I tried to work out a remote transaction for a used car in their inventory. It was impossible to get accurate information about the vehicle from the dealer. The follow up from the dealer was very poor and disappointing.

February 19, 2012

I am sorry we were not able to accommodate you. We always encourage our customers to test drive the vehicle of interest before buying it to be sure it is exactly the vehicle they are looking for. Please contact our General Manager John Broome or Sales Manager Jack Galloway directly at 814-234-2886 with any concerns.

Attentive Sales staff

by from Jersey Shore, Pa |

I went in to test drive an Elantra. The people from the internet contact person to the salesperson I dealt with were very accomodating. They were ready to meet my needs when negotiating the purchase of my new vehicle and have continued to be attentive after the sale

Class A + Dealership

by from kulpmont, pa |

Out of the last 5 new vehicles I have purchased this was my first from Blaise Alexander and the professional..no pressure treatment I received along with the phenomenal deal will definitely have me coming back to this dealership first! Service wise, I live almost 2 hours away and the horn decided not to function properly. to save me a trip they ordered the part, based on my word it was defective, to save me another 2 hour drive....absolutely wonderful experience!!