Autos Direct

196 Cambridge St, Fredericksburg, VA 22405

New 540-288-9790
Used 888-928-7190

Amazing low prices

Business starts with an awesome manager

by from Montgomery |

This place was awesome with so many cars to choose and very reasonable prices. I went to the dearlership to shop for my 16 year old daughter and we actually got a very beautiful Cobalt. The Manager Sunny was there and he helped me out alot. Being a single parent shopping for a car is not easy. But he actually made the process smooth as you can imagine. My daughter and I definitely recommend this place.

GREAT DEALERSHIP...

by from fredericksburg va |

This is a great car dealership in which i would recommend anyone to buy a car from. They are all very customer friendly and in fact this is the second car i buy from here. My first car i bought was with the manger mike who helped me out a lot and now that i needed a bigger vehicle Robert helped me out all the way to get my truck which is gorgeous and im very happy..Thanks Autos Direct..

THIS IS A GREAT CAR DEALERSHIP

by from FREDERICKSBURG, VA |

ROBERT IS AN AWESOME SALESMAN HE MADE ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE HE BLESSED US WITH 2 MIRACLES FOR MY FAMILY . I WOULD RECOMEND AUTOS DIRECT TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A GREAT CAR! I WILL COME HERE IN THE FUTURE AS WELL FOR ALL MY CAR BUYING NEEDS!

Happy Customer

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

They helped me out and I thank God for these guys I now have a wonderful car for a reasonable price.

Great Dealership, Awesome Salesperson..

by from Newport News, Va |

Great Customer Service..Stopped by to look at some cars. A young man, I believe his name ,was Mason..He was really great to talk. Very knowledgeable for such a young man. Very well dressed. I felt very comfortable talking to him. He had taken time to answer all my question...He did not pressure me , like most car salesmen do....I believe, he is a great asset to your company. Although, at the time I did not buy a car. In the future, I would recommend your dealership and Mason to family and friends....

Great prices, worked with us

by from McLean, VA |

This dealership can be a little rough around the edges. The customer service is decent - they really want to help you. They let us take the car for a test drive on our own. However, they are very busy and don't have a whole lot of time for 1 on 1, which in my opinion, can be a good thing. The reason for not having much time, is that their prices are great. They worked with us to get the car that we wanted at a very excellent price, with little to no hassle or haggling. They were very willing to allow us to take the car to a third party dealership of our choice the day of purchase, which we did (the car ended up having a clean bill of health). I'd definitely come back and recommend it to my friends without hesitation.

Great service

by from Shenandoah, VA |

Overall impressed. I went to buy a Yukon, and left with a Durango the that suited me a lot better. I am very happy with the vehicle and would recommend the dealership to others.

the worse place ever!!!!

by from Portsmouth Va |

I have never in my life had customer service so bad they don't pick up the phone when you call they don't return phone calls to top everything off they processed all of my paperwork incorrectly i drove 3 hours away three times and each time was worse they make you wait hours at a time without any information

Great services!!! Great prices!!

by from Fairfax, va |

I knew what I wanted and Autos Direct just happened to have it...My experience was excellent considering I bought a car after about 30 minutes. My sales man made sure I was 100% with the car having the seats cleaned as well as other minor details that really didn't matter. The finance department was efficient and very thorough in explaining the numbers. Definitely would go back either to trade at some point or buy another car from these guys. Thank you! Marlyn

Great customers service!!!!!

by from dale city Va |

Nice dealer great deals nice and funny sales guys Cars cars and more cars Thank you guys.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! DONT BUY HERE!

by from Fredericksburg VA |

Worst buying experience ever! The sales men were all very rude and unorganized! Many unorthodox methods were used through out my transaction. After the deal was signed it was as if I no longer existed. I was sold the car with no owners manual, no spare key, no key the the wheel locks, and a screw in the tire. They had no problem plugging the tire for me. After that it all went down hill. None of their shop guys could get the wheel locks off and the salesman didn't seem to mind this at all. I then asked them why the check engine light was on and they sent me off to get the code read. On the way there the light turned off again so I never got it read until I did it myself days later. Once I found out why the check engine light was on I contacted my salesman and ask for an appointment to get it fixed. No response. Then after contacting him again he responded with "call Allen" but never gave me his phone number as I requested it. Over all I was highly disappointed in my experience with autos direct and I would not recommend anyone shop here. Buying a car is already an annoying drawn out process don't make it worse by shopping on either of auto directs lots.