Midtown Auto Group

Midtown Auto Group

1158 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12047

Used 888-903-9796

QUALITY PRE-OWNED VEHICLES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES !!!!!!!

Joey and Midtown are the best!

by from Ogden, Utah |

I was shopping for cars online and found the perfect car at Midtown. The price was amazing and it had everything we wanted. I was a little nervous to buy a car I had never seen on the other side of the country. Joey and the rest of the crew at Midtown were absolutely awesome to work with. He was upfront and honest with me about everything. He was patient as I worked through the ugly process of finding a transporter for the car. He overnighted the title to me and did everything he could to make my experience great. When the car arrived it was in amazing shape and had even more options than I was told. I would have liked more than the few drops of gas that were in it, but that's hardly something to complain about and may be a requirement for shipping. All I know is that I will continue to shop Midtown's inventory in the future. Thanks for making me believe there are still great dealerships and dealers out there! Travis Price

April 14, 2015

We're glad you had a positive experience.

Great Service

by from Albany, NY |

I worked with Joey and Midtown Auto to find a used Honda. Joey was attentive, honest and pro active every step of the way. I ended up with the car I wanted at a great price. After my experience working with him, I will be buying cars from Midtown Auto for years to come. I recommend them to everybody.

they were great !

by from CLIFTON PARK NY |

Purchased a 2012 BMW 128I CONVERTABLE John was such a gentleman he made me fell at ease and explained everything to me also handled all dmv paper work. He didn't try to take advantage of me being a single middle aged woman Great job John and Midtown !!!

May 23, 2015

Linda thank you once again for your business and support if there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to call thank you

Great over all process

by from Farmingdale, Ny |

Awesome experience . I was a bit skeptical about buyin a car out of town but Nick made the process very easy. I took the bus to Albany and he picked me up at the bus stop in my new car. Once we got to the facility all my paperwork was organized. He was patient with explaining every document and also giving me pointers about the key features in the car. One of the best decisions I have ever made working with midtown. Would recommend it to anyone!

April 14, 2015

thank you for your business let me know if there's anything I CAN DO FOR YOU.

Joe Stands By His Cars

by from Cohoes, NY |

Any idiot can just sell you a car. The real test is the follow-through. I bought a used Mini Cooper S from Joe last year. (Great car, and Joe directed me toward SEFCU for the financing, so I got a good rate.) I expressed concern about being able to afford repairs for it, so Joe threw in an after market warranty. Just like that. Like he was offering me a cup of coffee. Well, I needed some pretty expensive repairs down the line and the warranty company started giving me excuses. I shot Joe an e-mail, and the very next day, before I even finish my morning coffee, I get a call from the warranty guys telling me they'll take care of it. Joe calls me not long after, making sure I got that call. When he found out one of his costumers was getting a run around, he jumped and got it taken care of. I was looking down the barrel of a $1900 repair bill, but Joe saved me and got it dropped to next to nothing. THAT'S the kind of guy you buy a car from. This place is real business run by a real businessman. There aren't a lot of those around anymore.

Great buying experience

by from Rexford Ny |

I was shopping for a particular Acura and saw they had it on display on the front line. I was greeted by a smile and a firm handshake from Joe. It was busy there. There were two other customers he was already dealing with. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. I drove the car, loved it. Joe made the dreaded negotiations a breeze. Very quick and professional. I bought the car. I had a concern about the vibration on the brakes. He said "No problem, they will be perfect when you pick it up" I trusted him and gave him a deposit. I came back a couple days later and the car was all cleaned up and a friendly lot attendant took my plates and put them on for me. Midland Auto Sales went way above and beyond. Rather than throw some pads on or resurface the rotors,like most used car dealers would do, they put all new brakes! New pads and rotors! I was very pleased! I would highly recommend them for a used vehicle. They stand behind what they sell. Thank you Joey for the great experience!

April 14, 2015

congratulations on your purchase, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you

Car buying the way it should be !

by from Troy N.Y |

I bought a 2010 Honda CRV from Joe@Midtown Auto ..unbelivable deal ,Car was extremely clean,they were straight to the point and kept it simple,no wonder they sell lots of inventory!Plan on doing lots of buisness at Midtown auto in the future ! A++

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. Let me if there's anything I can do for you.

great place

by from albany |

i bought a 2008 range rover, the guys there where stright to the point and very knowledgable . the price was great and the car was like new. i would buy from midtown again