JCL Auto Group

1725 S 4th St, Allentown, PA 18103

Used 866-863-9323

Nightmare

by from Philadelphia |

Worst experience I could've have had buying my first car I won't go into all the details but bottom line I will not go back and I would not recommend anyone else to.

Always Top Of The Line

by from Allentown,PA |

I;ve had several vehicles from JCL and it couldnt be easier. When I request specific vehicles Jay gets them within a week and always in excellent condition. Their paperwork process is quick and easy.I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Very happy with my new SUV

by from Bethlehem |

I must say that I received exceptional service. Their customer service was excellent, very friendly place. The GM Jay was very informative, helpful and did all he could to get me the car i wanted. Everyone were very helpful and made sure that all of my questions were answered. Great place for people who don't have a great credit. Im super happy with my purchase, runs great, looks great,very clean and I feel safe driving with my daughter in the car. If you are looking for great service, good deal and for a reliable car this is the place to go. Thank you guys for making my visit very comfortable and enjoyable. I really appreciated the honesty of the process.

Great car

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This is the BEST used car dealer.It's the perfect place for an individual with less than perfect credit,who is looking for a good car.Great experience, the GM Jay was very informative, helpful, and did his best to help me with my purchase. I'm in love with my new car, looks great, very clean, runs great and I feel safe with my daughter in the car. The stuff was very friendly and they made sure that all my questions were answered. Come see them, if you are looking for a safer, newer car. You cant go wrong.

Bought a 02 Acura CL , Great Car and Service

by from Allentown Pa |

Stopped at Jcl auto Group after visiting 4 other dealerships & had to Look no further ,was treated with respect by employees and owner Jay as well who personally showed me vehicle I purchased will be back in a couple months to buy my wife's car :)

02 LEXUS IS300

by from CLAYMONT DE |

GREAT CAR FROM JCL AND A GREAT DEAL NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY IS300 AND THE DEALER FANTASTIC POEPLE NEVER GAVE ME ANY HASSLE FOR ANYTHING DEFENATLY A PLACE TO GO AND BUY A CAR

Great service!!!

by from Allentown, PA |

The custoemr service that i recieved on the two seperate occasions that i stopped by to test drive the 2004 Saab 9-3 that i eventually purchased was great! All attendents and workers were very helpful in anyswering any questions i had about the car and a carfax report was readily available. I would highly recommed stopping by to look at their great selection of cars.

SMOOTH AND SIMPLE

by from Easton PA |

We were searching for our son's first car and happened upon this lot near our home. We returned the next day for a test drive and met Steve who handed my son the keys and told him to take it for a spin. It was love at first ride although he still had 6 models to preview and test drive. When we were ready to purchase I called Steve and told him we would be in to sign the papers and it all took under 30 min. Best car buying experience ever. Would buy here again.

07 bmw 325 xi

by from allentown,pa |

i bought a 2006 bmw the car runs and feels great no conplains satisfied custumer...

GOOD AND HONEST DEALER - JAY THE OWNER IS THE BES

by from EAST STROUDSBURG, PA |

i BOUGHT I 2001 CLK 320, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. JAY THE OWNER IS VERY FAIR AND TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND