Power Motors

Used 866-981-3740

Buy with POWER!

Loving my new truck!

by from Eagle ID |

I purchased a 2008 Ford F250 on 4-20-13 and flew in to pick it up and they were waiting when i arrived to give me a ride back to their place. I had asked Greg to do a walk around of my truck prior to me arriving and he was very specific on everything so when i first saw it it was actually better then he had described to me. I drove the truck home to Idaho and my whole family is enjoying it. I definitely know who to call for my next vehicle and i have recommened Greg to several friends and family! Thanks again for my new truck!!

happy in Idaho

by from Nampa,Idaho |

This was the 1st time I bought a vehicle over the internet,Greg and David were great to work with,I flew in from Idaho,they picked me up the airport, when I got to there place the truck I was inerested in was being cleaned,took it for a test drive and noticed a clicking noise,,they found it and fixed it,they even let me use another truck to pick up a boat,while they were working on my truck,they also hooked me up on a great deal on new tires, I drove the truck 1700 miles home and no problem,I feel I got a good deal on a good truck Thanks Greg and DJ Tim

Settlement With Power Motors

by from Houston |

Power Motors and I have settled this case. We have come to an agreement that is acceptable to both of us. Thank you Power Motors for your help.

Got a great deal!

by from Frierson, Louisiana |

I purchase 06 Toyota tundra. Talk to Greg over phone about the vehicle and to see Stephanie at his office about test drive. Drove around town and felt like the brake were shaky. So I told Greg about it and he had his guys look at. By the time we got done with the paperwork the vehicle was fix and ready to go. He showed me what was wrong with it and what they fix. I drove home with a smooth ride back to Louisiana . Very happy.

!!! AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP !!!

by from Houston, Tx |

Before purchasing a truck from Power Motors, I asked if there was any damage to the vehicles engine. Dealer stated they paid extra for an inspection on the vehicle and it passed with no damage to the engine. After driving the vehicle to Houston I did not have any fluid in the radiator reservoir. I took the vehicle to a shop and the engine required $7,500 to repair. Dealer will not respond to my calls or emails. Please beware. Do not buy from this dealership!!!!!!!!

Power Motors responded to this review

December 28, 2013

Customer was given a settlement from Power Motors, we strive to please all of our customers. (see other posting from buyer stating he is now happy)