Power Motors

3218 N Main St, Cleburne, TX 76033

Loving my new truck!

by from Eagle ID |

I purchased a 2008 Ford F250 on 4-20-13 and flew in to pick it up and they were waiting when i arrived to give me a ride back to their place. I had asked Greg to do a walk around of my truck prior to me arriving and he was very specific on everything so when i first saw it it was actually better then he had described to me. I drove the truck home to Idaho and my whole family is enjoying it. I definitely know who to call for my next vehicle and i have recommened Greg to several friends and family! Thanks again for my new truck!!

Very pleased in Houston Texas

by from Houston Texas |

This was the first time I have ever purchased a vehicle sight unseen by internet and phone. I wanted to say thanks to Greg Thompson for being so helpful and making this the perfect decision. The truck was everything as Greg described it to be with no surprises. Things could not have gone smoother. Thanks again for all your help. Buddy Fortenberry Houston, Texas

Great experience

by from Santa Fe, Texas |

I drove from Galveston to purchase a 2004 Dodge 2500 in February of 2015 from Greg Thompson that I had found online. The experience was great. The vehicle was as advertised and has been running strong. One dash panel had a crack, Greg told me that he would have a new one shipped to me at no charge. Greg is a man of his word...One week later it arrived in the mail. I am very pleased with my purchase and with the staff at Power Motors. Thanks guys.

Great experience purchasing my new Dodge truck.

by from Miami,Florida |

I've never had a pleasant experience with a dealership until now. My sales associate, Greg, was delightful and nothing but helpful. He was not a pushy sales person or play any of the other games you face at other dealerships. These guys were great and I will be going back to buy another truck for my son in the next few months. I highly recommend Power Motors LLC for anyone looking for great diesel trucks. I took my time and they respected that and now I am in a truck with no regrets of my purchase. Thank you so much Greg.

power motors Cleburne TX

by from Hemet, CA |

In December of 2014 I purchased a 2012 dodge truck from this dealer and after I got home to California I had to get $1,100.00 worth of work done to this truck because of a check engine light came on with in the first week. I asked the dealer if he would split the cost with me and he agreed to do so. 2 weeks now and no check and they will not return calls or e-mails. I also had a tough time getting them to send the registration, so I could get it registered. Finally got the registration. Greg, the salesman told me that the truck had been serviced, but the "due for service" light came on with less than 2000 miles of my ownership. the oil and filter was black. clearly the truck had not been serviced. communication is very poor, and would not recommend this dealer to anyone. If I get a check for the repairs as promised I will amend this review.

Happy in NY

by from Truxton, NY |

After some miss communication due to a vacation all is well. Greg worked hard to resolve my issue that my state had with the title. I am happy to report that when looking for are next tuck we will start with power motors.

not happy in NY! Stay away form this dealership!!!

by from Truxton NY |

The communication is very poor! I am having troubles getting my tuck titled in NY! I have called left messages and no replies. Beware of all laws when buying out of state.

happy in Idaho

by from Nampa,Idaho |

This was the 1st time I bought a vehicle over the internet,Greg and David were great to work with,I flew in from Idaho,they picked me up the airport, when I got to there place the truck I was inerested in was being cleaned,took it for a test drive and noticed a clicking noise,,they found it and fixed it,they even let me use another truck to pick up a boat,while they were working on my truck,they also hooked me up on a great deal on new tires, I drove the truck 1700 miles home and no problem,I feel I got a good deal on a good truck Thanks Greg and DJ Tim

Settlement With Power Motors

by from Houston |

Power Motors and I have settled this case. We have come to an agreement that is acceptable to both of us. Thank you Power Motors for your help.

Got a great deal!

by from Frierson, Louisiana |

I purchase 06 Toyota tundra. Talk to Greg over phone about the vehicle and to see Stephanie at his office about test drive. Drove around town and felt like the brake were shaky. So I told Greg about it and he had his guys look at. By the time we got done with the paperwork the vehicle was fix and ready to go. He showed me what was wrong with it and what they fix. I drove home with a smooth ride back to Louisiana . Very happy.