Bill Cole Honda Nissan

Service 888-435-2561

Why Buy Anywhere Else!?

Howard Sharp

by from Pedro, OH |

The people at the dealership were all very nice. I have bought 4 new vehicles from that same location, but under 4 different dealerships. This dealership may have been the best one.

Customer

by from Franklin Furnace, OH |

I can't thank everyone involved in my sale enough. Nick Carter did a wonderful job meeting my expectations and helping me with purchasing my vehicle. He made my trade in go very smoothly and answered all my questions without hesitation. Beverly went above and beyond with the finances. She was very thorough and explained everything in great detail which was very helpful. I have traded my vehicles in a few times and never had the experience like I had at Bill Cole. Thanks Nick, Beverly, and all who were involved you have gained a lifetime customer with your outstanding customer service!

Honda Accord 2014 purchase

by from Huntington, WV |

The people at this dealership provided the best car buying experience my wife and I have been through in years. There was no haggling or game playing involved. I simply told them which vehicle we wanted and how much we wanted to spend, and they made it happen. This makes the second car we've purchased at Bill Cole... for this reason. The only thing I might suggest is to the dealership is to refrain from screwing that big, ugly, plastic license plate box onto the front bumper. For those of us who do not require a front mounted license plate, there's no need for that box. But if I remove it -- which I want to do -- there will be two holes in the bumper. This must be a relatively new practice. We bought an Accord last year at Bill Cole and it came without the ugly box attached. I understand the idea is to include a Bill Cole plate on the front of the car. But this should be done with the customer's blessing...not forced. Thanks.

Alisha Fournier

by from Portsmouth ohio |

Everyone who helped me was awesome! Brent sold me my car and he was so helpful he couldn't have been more helpful along with the finance manager.

Amber Woods Great Service Experience

by from Piketon ohio |

After having a very bad service experience at a different Nissan dealership I brought my Juke to Bill Cole's Nissan and even though I hadn't purchased the vehicle there the service department and staff were excellent to us. Worked in a timely manner, communicated well with me and treated me as if I was their only customer. Great experience! I plan to have my Juke services by Cole's Nissan only in the cuter and if I purchase another Nissan it will be from Bill Cole! Thanks

Blythe Osborne

by from Ashland, KY |

Great car dealership!

Awesome service

by from South Point, ohio |

This was such a wonderful experience! I would recommend anyone I know looking or trying to purchase a new or Pre-owned car! It was unbelievable how nice, honest, and considerate everyone was and beyond professional. Thank you so much for this experience and a wonderfully awesome car!!!! I couldn't be more satisfied

my juke

by from goose creek, south carolina |

this is the second time i have come to bill coles in ashland. the first time i came from maine, and bought a versa. the experience was great. this time i come from sc and got a juke. beverlie and shane were awesome!!!! this was the best car experience i have ever had. i recommend to everyone to come to coles to get your vehicles. you wont be sorry. i love...love...love, my new juke!!!

Acy Gibson

by from Greenup, Ky |

I was very satisfied with the service I received....they always do a good job. ....

2014 honda civic EXL

by from Ashland, Ky |

All service was wonderful!!!