Holder Automotive

Holder Automotive

901 W 9th St, Russellville, KY 42276

Used 866-971-5253

Great Place for Great Vehicles.

by from Clifty, KY |

Great place to buy a vehicle. Easy to deal and you wont get ripped off. Best deal in town and the price is really reasonable. Looks exactly like it does in the pictures.

December 8, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words ! Hope you enjoy your truck and it serves you well for many years to come. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Nashville TN |

Don't be hesitant about buying a vehicle from tony he's a great guy to deal with and has very good prices on vehicles. I had a tough situation to deal with buying a truck and he dealt with it very well!

June 9, 2015

Hey Brandon- just doin my job!! Thanks for makin the trip !

Great experience, worth the drive

by from Kuttawa, KY |

We found a vehicle on cars.com at Holder Automotive, but it was 1.5 hours away. Called on a Sunday and they weren't open but the owner Tony met us there anyways to show us the vehicle. Went back the next day to buy it. The process with Tony was very simple and we felt like he was trustworthy. We got the price we needed for the exact vehicle we wanted and we couldn't be happier. Tony was very friendly, explaining the details of the SUV to us to make sure we understood the features. It's not a big operation or as "pretty" of a place as a dealership, but that means he doesn't have the overhead which equals to lower prices for us! Overall we are very satisfied with our purchase and experience!

June 9, 2015

Thanks Molly for the kind words and hope you guys enjoy your purchase !

Great service, great transaction

by from Clarksville , tn |

I would go back. Jeep was as stated. People were friendly and nice. Gave me a good trade in number on my car as well. If I need another car I come back. I will tell my friends.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for the kind words-its easy to be nice to kind people. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your jeep. Thanks again.

never got back to me

by from Fort Campbell KY |

Put in a request for a vehicle through cars.com app and never heard anything from the company. . I will never look for vehicles from this place and I won't step foot in their front door

August 14, 2014

We are sorry for any upset customer however we did call the number left by this person on Aug 8 only to have them hang up. We did not try again as we want your business but will not continually call you. We wish they had just called the toll free number. We wish this person the best and hope the anger issues subside.

Good experience through bad situation

by from Auburn, KY |

My old car finally died on me, and I was looking for a cheap used car. After talking to Mr. Holder on the phone, Mr. Holder said that he would wit for me to come by, even though it was close to time for him to close. I got there, looked over the car, and took a test drive, with everything seeming great. Closed the deal quickly without a lot of bs, which was great. I picked up the car on Saturday after work, and drove it home happy. Unfortunately, leaving from work on Tuesday afternoon, the car started making a terrible knocking noise, and the transmission was stuttering and hitting hard between 2nd and 3rd gear. I took the car back on Wednesday, and Mr. Holder test drove it so he could see what was going on himself. He gave me a loaner car, and took it to his mechanic. Called the next day to let me know that one of the dual timing chains had broken. Mr. Holder ended up putting in a new engine, as well as putting on a new water pump and a few other things for me, all at his expense. Unfortunately, the transmission still stutters, so I'll have to get that fixed still, but overall I can't complain. Mr. Holder didn't really have to do all the work he did, since I bought the car "As Is." Overall it was an ok experience considering, and I would buy from them again. I just hope next time I get a car with fewer problems.

Easy to deal with

by from Nolensville, Tennessee |

Very easy to deal with and pleasant. The whole transaction took less than an hour t

July 3, 2013

Thanks Dean for making the drive from Nolensville. Hope you feel that it was worth the time and effort you spent. If we can be of service in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you !!!

Very Good Experience

by from Bowling Green |

I was very pleased with my experience. I don't know how these guys could be any nicer. The vehicle was found to be exactly as described online. The photos were also very accurate. I've been to other used car dealers that take photos in a way that makes the photos look much better than the car does in person. They kept the paperwork simple, and didn't add any additional fees on the back end. Worth the drive from Bowling Green for sure.

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We do strive to describe everything in an accurate manner. Hope to be of service to your again in the future. Thank you !!!

Great People, Great Prices, Great Experience

by from Evansville, IN |

These are some of the most friendly people you can work with. I called them about a Jeep and they explained everything I wanted to know and they were willing to work with me on price. I would highly recommend anyone interested in any of their vehicles to get in touch with them. I drove about 120 miles to get there and I feel it was well worth the drive. Usually buying a vehicle is a hassle but not with Holder. Great Experience!

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for making the drive to do business with us. We do realize you could have found one closer to home but chose to come see us. Thank you !!

Excellent service and fast easy transaction

by from Clarksville, TN |

Auto was priced and sold well below book value, but the vehicle exceeded my expectation. Mr Holder was friendly and went out of his way to make this a pleasant experience. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good deal without the normal pressure and hassle. I needed a good reliable low mile vehicle for my driver education business and this one was exactly what I wanted.

July 3, 2013

Glad we were able to help, hope this one serves your business for many years. Thanks for your business !!

Jeep for Connecticut

by from Harwinton, CT |

I worked on the purchase with the dealer over the phone as I live 1,000 miles away. The person described the Jeep and took it for a test drive while on the phone with me. I asked for honesty on vehicle condition and driving performance due to the long journey. He convinced me that the Jeep was what I was looking for and I wouldn't be disappointed making the trip. When I arrived in Kentucky, the Jeep's condition was exactly as described and the performance was exactly as I was told over the phone. The drive back went without any problems through sun and downpours. No problems and I am happy as he said I would be. Good, knowledgeable about Jeeps, honest people.

November 19, 2012

Thanks for your trust in our JEEP knowledge and our dealership... We strive to the best of our ability to satisfy our customers the best way we can... We also appreciate your travel from far away.. Hope you enjoy your new wrangler as you got a very nice one!.. thanks again from the folks at HOLDER AUTOMOTIVE!!!! And just as the saying goes... IT'S A JEEP THING!!!!