Auto Source

1026 W Pacific Coast Hwy, Wilmington, CA 90744

Used 866-972-4843

2006 Nissan 350z

by from westminister |

They were quick to respond to my email and answered all my questions. The paperwork went quickly and easily. It was the easiest fastest car purchase I have had. I would recommend them to anyone. Mike was great to work with.

2006 Nissan 350z

by from westminister |

Nissan Sentra 06

by from Torrance ,ca |

Well i was shopping around for a good car for a reasonable price... when i found a nice nissan sentra 06....so i call them up asking a little about the car before i went down there!!....they help me out a lot .... they work with me to try to get the car i wanted ,they sent me a carfax report before even going to the place which was great for me.... So when i got there ...the car was better looking in person , so had to drive it ....it drove like a dream. I was sold.... i well surely buy a car from here again!!