Wholesale Direct Auto Sales

Wholesale Direct Auto Sales

12944 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, VA 23608

Used 888-597-1703

Don't Pay Retail, Come See Us and Pay Wholesale!

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Newport News, VA |

Mr. Helms helped me when no one else would. I have been waiting 8 years to replace the car that I lost due to being totaled. This is a dream come true. I would recommend anyone that needs a car to come see Mr. Helms.

great service

by from newport news |

Evan was was very helpful. And help me find wat i was looking for.

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from Virginia |

If you are looking for a car, Wholesale Direct is where you need to go. I have had really bad luck with used vehicles over the last couple of years and was a little worried about searching for a car that was dependable and affordable. My family will not buy from any other dealer, so I drove down from Richmond and gave it a shot. Evans not only found me the perfect car, a Toyota Sequoya, the price was lower than expected and came with a warranty since they knew how important the piece of mind was for me that there would be no expensive repairs if something unexpected came up. What you won't find at Wholesale Direct is someone trying to "upsell" you, no pushy salesmen, no gimmicks. What you WILL find is excellent customer service, a great quality vehicle, and realizing that with such great pricing you can afford exactly what you are looking for! I would wish you luck in your car shopping, but with Wholesale Direct you don't need it, they only sell quality vehicles, and if they don't have what you are looking for on their lot they will get it. In 28 years of buying cars,this was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Finally a quality and honest used car dealer!

by from Kill Devil Hills, NC |

I gave Mr. Evans Helms 5 stars in all categories because he proved true on all levels. Over the past few months I have researched trucks and dealerships only to be disappointed. Truly was about to throw in the towel when Mr. Evans other customer reviews caught my attention and decided to give another try. The buying process proved to be the best stress free car purchasing experience I have had. Would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle again because I know I will find another quality truck.

05' Explorer

by from Newport News, VA |

I had Evans as my salesman and he was great. The little things I noticed about the vehicle the next day I took it back to the dealership and they fixed everything.

Amazing Place to Buy a Great Car

by from hampton va |

I love the car I brought here and the customer service is wonderful.They really work with you I would recommend anyone to buy a car here.

Best car buy service that I have experienced!!!!

by from Newport News, Va |

This is the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Everyone was so great from start to finished. I received the car that I wanted without the hassle. Mr. Evans was the best car salesman that I have had. I would send anyone here and buy another car with no problem.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE IVE HAD SO FAR!

by from NEWPORT NEWS VA |

SALESMAN WAS EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEGDEGABLE. VERY VERY GOOD BUYING EXPEREINCE

great customer sevice and sales. I'm very pleased

by from Newport News, VA |

I came here looking for a vehicle and this place is awesome. Evans is the best! He explained everything clear and help me with everything I needed. I will refer everyone I know to come here. I'm truly a HAPPY customer!!

Great dealer and service

by from Mathews, VA |

Having bought all ranges and types of cars for over 35 years for myself and my family, I can honestly say that this is the best dealership that I have ever dealt with. There are no pushy salesmen, no gimmicks, no advertising cars that don't exist, just good honest people that will tell you everything you need to know and leave you to make your own mind up. The cars are very clean with full car-fax history and come with 50/50 guarantees to give you the peace of mind that these cars are not lemons. In fact, the cars are so good we ended up buying a higher spec vehicle than what we went to look at as the prices and quality are so good. I have deliberately waited for two weeks to write this review to make sure the car I bought was as good as it seemed, and it truly is. Do not hesitate to use this seller!!!

Great Experience! Highly recommend!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Has been one of the best and easiest car buying experience! Evans was extremely helpful and great to work with. Would refer any of my family and friends to purchase here.