Wholesale Direct Auto Sales

Wholesale Direct Auto Sales

12944 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, VA 23608

Used 888-597-1703

Don't Pay Retail, Come See Us and Pay Wholesale!

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Newport News, VA |

Mr. Helms helped me when no one else would. I have been waiting 8 years to replace the car that I lost due to being totaled. This is a dream come true. I would recommend anyone that needs a car to come see Mr. Helms.

Very Convenient

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Wholesale Direct Autos made buying a used car easy, quick, and painless. They are honest about the process and flexible regarding special requests.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever. Period.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Let me start by saying I don't usually write reviews, but I've never had a better experience buying a car. I was used to dealing with pretentious and condescending sales people at major dealerships all over VA. On a whim, I pulled into the Wholesale Direct lot in Newport news when I saw a minivan out front. The appearance of the place threw me a little with gobs of cars sitting out front of a random building, but honestly, I'm soooo glad I did. It was the 6th dealership I'd been to that day. Evans Helms treated me like an adult and didn't pressure me at all. I was dumbfounded. The closest thing I can compare it to is going to carmax with better prices and without the wait. Not only was the experience positive, he gave me more for my trade-in, and I saved THOUSANDS of dollars on the van compared to anything in the area. After pulling the trigger, I took it to a dealership in Willamsburg to have the oil changed. The inspection came back spotless, with new brakes to boot. There were two minor things wrong with the vehicle (mirror and fog light) and Evans paid out of pocket to get them fixed. I would recommend these guys to ANYONE. I mean it. Check them out, you'll be happy you did.

A++++_ Service. Absolutely amazing.

by from Newport News, Virginia |

This is my first time buying a car and I couldn't be more satisfied. Evans was extremely helpful to both me and my dad. I can honestly say he had my best interest at heart. I could not have asked for a better car, deal, or salesperson. I would recommend this dealership to EVERYONE I know. :)

Bad attitude and poor customer service

by from newport news, va |

My dad was looking to buy a 2012 honda civic on the lot and we went inside to talk with these guys about what kind of deal they could give us on the car. We had been to this place twice and Evans had been disrespectful to me and my family both times. We went in one day to look at the car and he just gave us keys and said he didnt have time to help us. So we left we came back today and he just wanted to sit on the phone or at his desk and insulted my dad. This place is very small no where to park except by nearby parking lots. This place clearly doesn't sell their cars and nor do they care about the representation they are putting out to the rest of the city.

First time car buy was a breeze!

by from Newport News, Va |

Evans Helms was a wonderful salesman. The process was long but painless. The only reason it took as long as it did was because he followed several different avenues before deciding on which would save me money and keep my payments low. He chatted the whole time with my father, both being Redskins fans and Va Tech alumni. I would absolutely recommend Wholesale Direct Auto to those looking for a good deal on good preowned vehicles.

Fast, Easy, Honest

by from Williamsburg VA |

After looking for a minivan at every dealer in Newport News and Williamsburg we happened to drive by Wholesale Direct Auto Sales and spotted a van in their lot. We had done our homework so we knew what we could get our car for (they gave us more than Carmax) and what we wanted. They didn't haggle, didn't push us, they just cleaned it up (they removed a smoke smell which is totally gone), got the paper work together and it was done. I highly recommend them.

Great buying experience

by from Newport News |

Evens at Wholesale Direct Auto Sales was a great help on buying my first car, No matter what your credit is or what type of down payment you have, he will make sure you leave there happy and with whatever car you came there to look for.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from Williamsburg, Virginia |

Evans helped me out when I didn't think it was possible for me to get financed by a big bank and got me a good deal on a quality car with a lot lower interest than i was expecting.

Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Yorktown, VA |

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Evans when i bought my car today and I am extremely happy with him! HE did just about everything he could to make sure he got me the car i wanted! If you are looking at getting a car make sure you stop in here to see Mr. Evans and I can guarantee you'll leave HAPPY! Thank you so much for everything !

finally found my mustang

by from portsmouth, va |

called in and spoke with evans helms and he worked with us and our credit union to get us the price that we wanted and helped me get the check from my credit union. I would refer mr helms to anyone who needs help with a new or used car.